Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tips to lower the probability of getting banned?

Discussion on Tips to lower the probability of getting banned? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Tips to lower the probability of getting banned?

Now that the saying "JM doesn't ban silk buyers" has come crushing down, I'm pretty shaken up. Of course I will chargeback their assess as far back as I can go if they ever ban me, but I wouldn't like that to happen. So, I was wondering what tips do you guys have to lower the probability of this ever happening. I've heard it's a good idea to delete the error reporting thingie from the SilkRoad file, but I'm not sure if that's safe, or if they can detect u don't have it. Also, I've heard people blaming testosterone, pk2 edits, etc. I've deleted the testosterone prog. and reinstalled SRO just on case. I've never used pk2 edits, so I don't have to worry about that. I'm still debating if it's a good idea to delete the error report thing. Any other tips or suggestions? Please, skip the obvious like stop botting or whatever. The idea is to keep on with our old silk buying botting selves while not getting banned
Old 11/05/2008, 21:34   #2

as mentioned in other post, how will u charge back?
Old 11/05/2008, 22:31   #3

paypal standart feature....
Old 11/05/2008, 22:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZver View Post
paypal standart feature....
and where is that
Old 11/06/2008, 02:03   #5

1_Dont bot 24/7.
2_Search a good spot for bot.
3_NO USE CLIENTLES BOT(THE CHINESE CLIENTLES).
4_NO USE SR33.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2008, 02:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by flisko View Post
and where is that

Off-Topic, but I'm also interested.
Old 11/06/2008, 03:28   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
They have said this many many times before but the thing is everyone here is still botting ... If they ban people with tons of silk who bot, iSRO will be one boring game eh? no high levels? no nothing.. just people begging for 10k at jangan. more and more people are botting now and this kind of warning is to reassure the " legit " players (if they even exist) that they are doing their best to ban bots.
Old 11/06/2008, 04:22   #8

rename silkerr everytime. delete everything in your Dump Folder. dont bot 24/7. disconnect daily.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2008, 10:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVengeance View Post
Now that the saying "JM doesn't ban silk buyers" has come crushing down, I'm pretty shaken up.
This made me laugh, come crashing down, pretty shaken up, you do know its a game and not real life right?

- Just made me laugh thats all
Old 11/06/2008, 15:35   #10

For the ppl asking about charge back:

This video shows a guys that quit SRO and explains a bit the charge back process at the end of it

And I think u can also do so through your credit card company or bank.

And yeah bubblesuk, I'm very clear the game is just a game, but I've spent REAL money on it just like many other people have, and if you've actually worked hard to earn money you have used on entertainment, you'd too be worried about it going to waste on a banned account.
Old 11/06/2008, 18:45   #11

lol you could sell it for 500$ each 90 char
Old 11/06/2008, 19:50   #12

Or if he wanna scam: Sell the char and then charge back...
Old 11/07/2008, 07:07   #13

If you're really that worried because you spent so much real cash... dont bot anymore? See how that makes you feel

They havent changed much in their security other than scaring off some people who have silk think their immune to ban

And besides, you can only chargeback up to like 30 days anyways so gl with that. Its not their fault if you get banned... its your recklessness. If you're smart and update things like opcodes and wait for the warning signals to pass after an update, then you wont get banned