Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A few tips that u dont get banned

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 7,677
Cool A few tips that u dont get banned

A few tipps that i think are usefull..i dont get banned^^ând play with my IP

1. Don't use englisch in open chat..(GM's are mostly in Towns)
2.Search 4 a Chinease Guild or a guild that sound chineas..like Akazuki
3.Don't hack outside dungeon and inside dungeon when u arent solo
4.Try to get some Chinese Friends thats helpfull if somealking to you in chinease they can answere your questions and it look like u understand them ^^
5.DON'T pk to much try to get them purple

I hope thats help u a lil bit ...

Be Happy and keep on lvlng..

peace
derAtze

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2008, 11:36   #2

pk is not allowed?

Old 04/11/2008, 17:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post

4.Try to get some Chinese Friends thats helpfull if somealking to you in chinease they can answere your questions and it look like u understand them ^^

peace
derAtze
Lil more:
5½. Dont PK at all, atlest not asian people, They got bad habbit to take SS and cover their info so it looks that you only attacked even if he was flagged.
6.DOnt say anyting bad about taiwan in english
7.DOnt use a chinise name or talk china (just in case someone is able to) or join chinise guilds.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2008, 19:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukkamies View Post
Lil more:
5½. Dont PK at all, atlest not asian people, They got bad habbit to take SS and cover their info so it looks that you only attacked even if he was flagged.
6.DOnt say anyting bad about taiwan in english
7.DOnt use a chinise name or talk china (just in case someone is able to) or join chinise guilds.
you CAN pk people outside the parca shrine if u want.that is allowed.crepo tele pks ARE allowed but only to a certain degree.

if they get more than 2 reports against u for pking u might get hit by the banhammer.

pking outside python dungeon/python entrance/aquarius/avalon is STRICTLY a no-no....since its a pain to get back to those places theres a hell lot of chance that ull get reported and banned.

try to flag em :P

Old 04/14/2008, 19:12   #5

Heh and one more thing:
Dont use ur main acc char as guild leader cuz i noticed every single guild leader got banned in max two weeks after opening guild.

Ps. Does nunvice lord kunda drops coppers still? i made about 15 runs with no argate drop and thats kinda unusulas bad luck o.O
Old 04/14/2008, 19:27   #6

Akazuki sound like japans lol
Old 04/15/2008, 17:22   #7

Quote:

peace
derAtze
**** it's sound like a prison...
i wanna play the way i want and no GM's will tell me at what languege to talk, it's not his bussiness!
And if you can't do what you wanna do!
it's stupied!
Maybe they will also tell you where to go and where not to go?what pots to buy?what thing?or you get banned?!

Hell who need it this way, i would tell the GM's that bann for it, than they can trow themselfs from a window!

And the stupied thing is that you don't lie to GM you lie to yourself, cause some day you will want to be free and than to get banned after all the hard work, not worth even to start...
Old 04/17/2008, 14:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoduz View Post
you CAN pk people outside the parca shrine if u want.that is allowed.crepo tele pks ARE allowed but only to a certain degree.

if they get more than 2 reports against u for pking u might get hit by the banhammer.

pking outside python dungeon/python entrance/aquarius/avalon is STRICTLY a no-no....since its a pain to get back to those places theres a hell lot of chance that ull get reported and banned.

try to flag em :P
[QUOTE=neuroton;1036358]Heh and one more thing:
Dont use ur main acc char as guild leader cuz i noticed every single guild leader got banned in max two weeks after opening guild.

Ok im sorry but this is all false information, you can pk anywhere you want this is a pvp game. Im sick of all you people spreading lame rumors on the forums, you will not get banned unless you do this everyday all day without stoping too only 1 person and the guild leader thing are you freaking joking our guild leader has been leader for 1-1/2 years Mod please close this thread its all bullshit.
Old 04/17/2008, 17:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micheal Jackson View Post
and the guild leader thing are you freaking joking our guild leader has been leader for 1-1/2 years Mod please close this thread its all bullshit.
PKmashine, Beelzebub, SupaWoman, FireIceLightning and many more ppl that got banned when they made they own guilds. Coincidence?

Ur guild maby has a leader that speaks chineese and know the frigen GM >.>

PS. whats ur guild anyway if its still on?
Old 04/17/2008, 18:23   #10

Quote:

peace
derAtze
You for the best the 100% guarantee tip that can prevent you from getting banned...

6. DON'T HACK
Old 06/14/2008, 18:50   #11

u get banned if u hack or are racist

i know guild leaders that have been on the game as long as i have and they have no probs with pking speaking english etc

i agree these rumours are **** and non founded and speaking chinese means nothing at all if ur a hack and ur having *** with a gm while speaking chinese u will still be banned if caught makes no difference what language u speak
Old 06/15/2008, 00:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroton View Post
PKmashine, Beelzebub, SupaWoman, FireIceLightning and many more ppl that got banned when they made they own guilds. Coincidence?

Ur guild maby has a leader that speaks chineese and know the frigen GM >.>

PS. whats ur guild anyway if its still on?
Beelzebub Aka. Me got banned for Pking.
There IS thread on their forums where they can report non taiwan PKers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcwxx View Post

i agree these rumours are **** and non founded and speaking chinese means nothing at all if ur a hack and ur having *** with a gm while speaking chinese u will still be banned if caught makes no difference what language u speak
There is also thread where they reported people with chinese name. This is becourse GM has staded very clearly that he doesent want anyone than Taiwan players in game.
Old 06/21/2008, 04:51   #13

Meh, the 10x exp/drop server is the best. You can PK and all that ****, even cuss them if you want, they don't understand **** rofl. The only negative part is that they LOVE KOSing. Right now our guild is the most hated. Today I went to crespo and got chased for like 10 minutes straight by a Hunter and Bagi. Before that, I couldn't even go outside Parca because I tried killing a red named player. Besides all of that, it's cool 'cause you can speak English all you want out loud without being banned. But you run the risk of being KOSed :S.
Old 06/22/2008, 00:43   #14

lol yah i aggre with nevasobed. today i was chased by a ch guild. they pked me at python for about 30 minuts with out gettin tired lucky me a guild member helped me to kill those nuubs. at the end all of them were red xD
Old 06/22/2008, 01:36   #15

Yeah they're pretty dumb and arrogant. So much that they go red like every 5 minutes.

« Cannot login | Pserver account request »