Already checked out that guide, doesnt work for my private server. ;P. So I figured I could packet edit a way, this is possible on most private servers. I just dont know how
duping for private servers is known just as logging in 2 accounts. the packet editing isn't safe and we aren't sure it works. i am going to try it, someday.i'll let you know if it worked.
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe 05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.
Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
important question abt item dupe and cabal x-trap paypass 03/04/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies ok ,guys i have surfed many sites searching for answers for these questions:
1- is there cabal(global server) X-Trap paybass and how to use it?.
2- is there item duper hack or instructions to dupe items in cabal gloval server too or not and if there i want to know how to use it.
3- is there a good bot for that server or not and if therte how can i get it?
Hope to find the answers here.
Thanks
Dupe Item , Copy Item Hack ! 09/23/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies Hello Everywhone again . I Succed to make a dupe hack and i will make a video about it ! It works well only you need to type item number ( i give you list ) And you can dupe amp items on Cabal Europe ( all server's ) . My Job is to selling game golds , i sell this program to for Money or for Cabal Alz .You can PM me on Forum Subject : Copy Item Hack Cabal , And type there the server and when we mete or we can talk on msn to ! My MSN Is : [email protected] . Payment Method's : In Game...