Ok I found the 21 00 00 00 .... FF FF FF and I copied the address into the .ini after I changed the value to 15.
Now theres the part I dont understand. I need 2 pcs of BoF+2 slotted in the bracelet slot right? When I right click on my bof+2s now, they dont jump into the ring slots and even if i start the dmg.exe nothing changes? Can you help me out a bit?^^
sorry for being so nooby, I tried to google and everything but im not that great with CE
I had this hack working, but idk how, i don't get the steps.
I use BoS+2:
1.i search for item_desc792
2.right mouse click on first address, browse memory
3.search for 21 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
4.right mouse click on 21, add to address list
5.change value to 15
6.copy the address and paste it in the ustawienia.ini
7.Launche dmghack.exe and press start
8.click manualy on the third bracelet.
9.pause dmghack.exe
10.changed value back to 33 and clicked manualy on the third bracelet.
Idk What i do wrong.
But when do u suppose to see changes in ur magic attack / attack?
And what do do i suppose to do whit the rings?
theres a password..i download it befor..but i delete it accidentally and i cant restore it so i have to redownlod..so if you dont mind can you send me by pm me the password..pls?
doing experiments I discovered how to make this hack work 100% (DMG without loss of critical + 2 slot drop), it is easy, for DMG use 2 mana Absortion ring +1 (sold in port lux) to avoid losing the possibility of a critical hit, and use Bo7C +4 (5), and Ro7c +7 (2) and then rotate the bracelets for about 4 hours, the drop is 2 slot, cabalhelix tested ^^
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me