just want to ask what servers are this hack working?is this working on elite cabal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shtbrix
Tried that on ep3 server (unlimited) and I think I did all fine but when I right click the bracelet it hops in the ring slot and I get an instat EC06. Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaArma
No.
This hack will work only on ep2 servers.
The Third time i post this. You should add this information on the first page ^^
haha this is a big fail, not the guide the thing i did lol i stayed from 5 PM to 11 PM trying to hack two p servers >> after getting the bypass ....bad to say getting , seeing how to disable xtrap with procces exp i tried this one reading all the 60 pages of comments and when i got to the step of using the dmghack.exe i saw it fails :| at least on my x64 w7 like some1 said anyway thx :P *
haha this is a big fail, not the guide the thing i did lol i stayed from 5 PM to 11 PM trying to hack two p servers >> after getting the bypass ....bad to say getting , seeing how to disable xtrap with procces exp i tried this one reading all the 60 pages of comments and when i got to the step of using the dmghack.exe i saw it fails :| at least on my x64 w7 like some1 said anyway thx :P *
You can always re-compile script for x64 w7
Or you can change values manually
You can always re-compile script for x64 w7
Or you can change values manually
well manually i tried like dunno changing 30 times? i know that maybe its not enough anyway for 30 it didnt change anything its hardcore to try more xD and "re-compile" .......dont know...il try searching....anyway i installed the auto it 3 that work even for x64 but...i dont have the knowledge to use it for the changing parameters....15-30 u know...
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me