Hi.
For this hack you need 5+BoX+x
Ok, as always launch cabal, launch CE
Change Value type to Text,
And if your char is for example: warrior type in search box item_desc789 for BoF+4
for Wizz item_desc794 for BoS+4
And you should have about 2 adresses on the list, click on the first one with right mouse button, pick memory browse, and in memory browse search for this string 21 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF(or something like that) click right mouse button on 21 and add adress to the list.
Change value to 15, paste the adresses in to ustawienia.ini in the place that is marked on the screen, save file.
Prepare 3 BoX+x you must have a 2 pieces already in bracelet slots, the same kind example: if you are using BoF+3 then all of bracelets must be BoF+3, click on them manually (at first time u must wear rings)
and your BoX+x should "jump" in to ring slot and when BoX will "jump" in to ring slot.
Now launch dmghack.exe and press start, in this place u can manually click on the third bracelet, but its better tu use some macro. If you are done click'n stop the program(its on the bottom right of your screen autoIT icon)
And change in CE value to 33, click few times on the rings, nex click few times on the BoX+x, in order to prevent dupe effect.
Dmg disappears after relog.
Tip: Start clickn in warp zone, like that in Port lux, amp will stack faster
Ok, here is AutoIT script:
Script doesn't belong to me, author:Kabuki-yo
Tried that on ep3 server (unlimited) and I think I did all fine but when I right click the bracelet it hops in the ring slot and I get an instat EC06. Why?
Tried that on ep3 server (unlimited) and I think I did all fine but when I right click the bracelet it hops in the ring slot and I get an instat EC06. Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaArma
No.
This hack will work only on ep2 servers.
That's your problem (it's already the second time i'm posting this).
omega, did the steps outlined at the beginning, and the hack works but not effectively, just leave me alz to 1 and gives me things only 1 slot, leave it for over 2 hours and the problem persists, I can be doing wrong?
i use 5 BoFC+4 and play in Cabal Helix Bypassed
Greetings.
omega, did the steps outlined at the beginning, and the hack works but not effectively, just leave me alz to 1 and gives me things only 1 slot, leave it for over 2 hours and the problem persists, I can be doing wrong?
i use 5 BoFC+4 and play in Cabal Helix Bypassed
Greetings.
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me