Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new to programing

Discussion on new to programing within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new to programing

first of all, i want to thank you all for the help you got me from other threads.
now i would like to ask something... no i don't want bots or hacks made from anyone... i just want a little advice in something.
to know about programing a bypass for gameguard or to make a bot which programs, coder or programing books i should look to??
i mean, should i look for auto it to make a bot?
should i try c++ programing?
if theres someone who could help me with knowing more about programing bypasses and bots or just cracks i would thank
by the way don't flame my thread cause i wont read or reply to flaming, insults and stuff like that, i just want to learn more about programing and help some people ... including me on the way ^^
sorry for my bad English ^^'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Programing Questions(duh)
07/08/2009 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
Ok, I've been thinking of making a PS of Conquer Online, I'm making it very much like normal TQ Conquer, but with a little bit of exp rates, better chances of good drops and cp bag drops so people can make their gear. Unfortunately I have no experience in programing and making PS's at all. If there is any guide with some basics it would be much apreciated if I could get a link, now on with the questions. 1st Question:- How can I disable auto patching for a the real conquer client. I know PS...
[HELP]how to start programing ?
06/28/2009 - CO2 Programming - 30 Replies
i just finished my final exams today if i want to start learning programing .. what u should i start with ,, i mean what language to start where is the best to learn it ., if any one wants to help just say it
Scar programing
11/25/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hello i have been leaching from this site and wanted to give some thing back. Scar is a programing language made for any 2d game. It is the closest thing i have seen to the English language. The down side is that you can't compile the script once you make it. Any was i made a tut on how to make a simple auto mage for a game called Endless online. The method i have taken is to press f1 and then click the monster. It would do this until the monster is gone. The magic on the game lets you...
Help for Programing a bot
04/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Well, i want to make a bot for CO, but i need some help. I don't know if it's better to take the packets that send conquer server, and manipulate it; or find the memory address and change the values when i need it. Well, in addition, i have a question. Always the system assigned the same memory address for the game? For example, if i use the "odbg", and i find that the memory address for the player name is "x", always "x" have the player name? Well, i need some help. I don't need that...
Request for programing help
05/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well ass all of we know the auto lvl doent work i use to lvl whit COPartner but now its freez. Ill try to crack it but i need some help hehe if anyone can give me and idea of how to do it or any source ty hope elitepvpers ll join togetter to do this crack lol by the way im not good programer so i need so much help