Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scar programing

Discussion on Scar programing within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scar programing

Hello i have been leaching from this site and wanted to give some thing back.

Scar is a programing language made for any 2d game. It is the closest thing i have seen to the English language. The down side is that you can't compile the script once you make it. Any was i made a tut on how to make a simple auto mage for a game called Endless online. The method i have taken is to press f1 and then click the monster. It would do this until the monster is gone. The magic on the game lets you sit in one spot and gather the monsters on the map by using it

here is the download for scar 3.13
HTML Code:
http://freddy1990.com/download.php?uid=CaP2LyKLx8936VQBbxMN
I am many other scripters use 3.13 and not the later versions because the later versions change the code so we can use the same scripts.

So here is the script
copy and paste into scar.

Code:
program automage;//This is the programs name.  It needs to be one word if not it will give you and error.
var x,y :integer; //In this you state what you are going to use.  I stated x, y this are xy quordinates I will explain later.

const  //Now this is what will never change.  I stated monsters because there will always be monsters on the map
monster=1638350; //this is the monsters color.  You get the color by choseing
//the color picker on top of scar then pick a color on the monster that dosn't apear any were else.  Then change it like this  monster=183849;

procedure Pickeo;   // this is a prosedure.  It helps keep things strate.  Like this this prosedure would find eo and then bring it but
begin    //now this is were it is staying start the procedure
findwindowtitlepart('Endless Online',false); // this is telling the script what to open wich is eo. the false is saying if you cant find it then open it
activateclient; // this is saying to acivate the client
end; // this is saying you are done with that prosedure

procedure Mage;  // now you are starting another procedure
Begin //again it is saying start the procedure
repeat //this is so the script will always repeat.
if findcolorspiral2(x, y, monster,10, 65, 630, 335) //this is stating what to find.  See that i put x, y, monster those xy's are from the vars up top and the monster is what is const.  the other numbers are stateing were to find the color monster.
then //Now let me put this is normal turms.  this is what we would read.  If you find joey then you would say thanks.  Scar dosn't work like that you have to say when you find joey at this point then you click this that and what not.
begin //this again is just saying begin.
keydown(113)    // no it wont press the arrow down.  this is saying what to press down and for how long.  the 113 is the number for the key we will cover that later
wait(45)   //this is saying how long to hold that key down till to move on
clickmouse(x, y, true) // this is saying to click a button on the mouse the x, y is any were to click and then the true is the left button but if you put false then it would be the right mouse. again it would give an erro if you didn't state the x, y in the var spot
keyup(113)// now this is saying to take your finger off of the key.
wait(120) // now this is saying how long to wait till you start over because magic in eo has a wait time.
end;  // now this is saying that you are done telling it for this script
until (x=-monster)  // this gose with the repeat.  it is saying you dont end until x=-monster or until monster is gone but it will never be gone because we just stated that it is const so it will go on forever.
end; //ok now this is were all the stateing is done.
begin // we are saying ok begin Pickeo and you have to spell it right or it will give you a error.
Pickeo;
begin // now we are saying begin mage
Mage;
end;  // now we are saying ok done stating.
end. // then complete end of the program.
The green text is comments. It doesn't affect the script at all.

here is the code for each key on the keybord
Code:
A - 65
B - 66
C - 67
D - 68
E - 69
F - 70
G - 71
H - 72
I - 73
J - 74
K - 75
L - 76
M - 77
N - 78
O - 79
P - 80
Q - 81
R - 82
S - 83
T - 84
U - 85
V - 86
W - 87
X - 88
Y - 89
Z - 90

0 - 48
1 - 49
2 - 50
3 - 51
4 - 52
5 - 53
6 - 54
7 - 55
8 - 56
9 - 57

F1 - 112
F2 - 113
F3 - 114
F4 - 115
F5 - 116
F6 - 117
F7 - 118
F8 - 119
F9 - 120
F10 - 121
F11 - 122
F12 - 123

0 - 96
1 - 97
2 - 98
3 - 99
4 - 100
If you need any extra help i will check this topic atlest every other day.