Cabal Helix Combo / Speed / No Skill Cooldown hack / honor pts hack using C.E
Discussion on Cabal Helix Combo / Speed / No Skill Cooldown hack / honor pts hack using C.E within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
I've tried to smart edit the addresses he gave for helix and so far I've only gotten no cooldown to work and I never get D/C'd from using it. I've been working on getting the other ones to work but that is still a work in progress. As for steps to smart edit they are as follows:
1. Write down the level address in cheat engine already
2. Enter your current level in the value box and hit scan
3. Level up once, enter that number in the value box and hit next scan. You should have around 2-5 addresses on the left now. Just double click to put them on the bottom and double click the values to change them till one takes effect on your screen.
4. Once you have your active level address subtract it from the address in step 1, example:
Cabal Ex address - Cabal Helix address = smart address
Now you have to use calculator in scientific mode to do the calculations:
After your in scientific mode click hex on the left. Then just do the calculation above to find the smart address for your client.
5. Add your smart address and the address you want to use for your client in the calculator, example:
Smart address + No cool down address = No cool down for your client.
Those are the steps I follow when I smart edit, if that doesn't help then just send me a PM with the step your having trouble with and I'll do my best to help you with it. I don't really check these forums that often since I can work on my own, I mainly use them for a reference. Hope this helps
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
Caspersky:Trojan.dm
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found
I've tried to smart edit the addresses he gave for helix and so far I've only gotten no cooldown to work and I never get D/C'd from using it. I've been working on getting the other ones to work but that is still a work in progress. As for steps to smart edit they are as follows:
1. Write down the level address in cheat engine already
2. Enter your current level in the value box and hit scan
3. Level up once, enter that number in the value box and hit next scan. You should have around 2-5 addresses on the left now. Just double click to put them on the bottom and double click the values to change them till one takes effect on your screen.
4. Once you have your active level address subtract it from the address in step 1, example:
Cabal Ex address - Cabal Helix address = smart address
Now you have to use calculator in scientific mode to do the calculations:
After your in scientific mode click hex on the left. Then just do the calculation above to find the smart address for your client.
5. Add your smart address and the address you want to use for your client in the calculator, example:
Smart address + No cool down address = No cool down for your client.
Those are the steps I follow when I smart edit, if that doesn't help then just send me a PM with the step your having trouble with and I'll do my best to help you with it. I don't really check these forums that often since I can work on my own, I mainly use them for a reference. Hope this helps
NA hack CT ( map hack..no skill delay...teleport hack...combo) 09/01/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 39 Replies First thank you to xanward and Elite Trooper for make guide teach how to find those address
2nd ..i am not sure the no skill delay work or not...because it work for me but i dont knw about other...
here the link to download ct file
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
PS: sorry for my bad english...because i am viet and just live in us for 2 months ;P..and i upload to mega because i dont knw how to post file in here -.- ..thank me if this ct help u guys out ;P...
CABAL Speed skill hack 11/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies ofcourse you guys have heard all of those speed hack video on youtube or what not. the simplist thing is that those speed hack are easy to get. im typing this out for one a request for two to tell ppl how to get the hack.
compare to most of you guys im a noob on Computers, i got the hack that speed up windows xp's CPU a overclocking system. i downloaded one but they are only trails, if any one have a ful version plz post greatly appreciate it