Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Upgrading Items w/o using SGK

Discussion on [Guide] Upgrading Items w/o using SGK within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Upgrading Items w/o using SGK

Did You Know, That the more Online Player is the More Chance of Dropping Down Items?

Just wait Until 1:30 to 3:00 A.M. to Upgrade it. 1:30 to 3:00 A.M has a Higher Chance to Upgrade your Items.

So, "If you are Online at Midnight then there is your chance
to Upgrade your Items"

But, If you cannot be Online at Midnight.

try One of this:

Go Inside Tempesta Rosa;Espada Brillante
before the war starts (10 Mins. Don't waste)
Roll a Dice until you've got 600+ point at 5th rolled dice
then ups.

or

Go Inside Dungeons (any dungeons)
before hitting any Mobs;Monsters.
Roll a Dice until you've got 600+ point at 5th rolled dice
then ups.
then you may finish that dungeon.

*if you attack mobs before upgrading. you have lessen the chance of success upgrading.

and

1st should have the nation flag.
2nd you must be class rank 6 and above.

*class rank 6 is great in upgrading at mediums
and the full class rank is great in upgrading High and Highest
3rd Don't forget to Roll a Dice.
4th Upgrade your weapon or Items.

"I Actually develop the method, and have a succeeding of 75% to 80%"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/21/2012, 21:36   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
I still don't get why a random system made to distribute items have anything to do with upgrading. I gues you would have had the same resulsts without doing all that stuff.

(compare it with jumping into the air 10 times, then hit upgrade.. you can jump, but it won't influence the result)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2012, 22:06   #3

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
I still don't get why a random system made to distribute items have anything to do with upgrading. I gues you would have had the same resulsts without doing all that stuff.

(compare it with jumping into the air 10 times, then hit upgrade.. you can jump, but it won't influence the result)
so can you answer why CABAL created Roll a Dice and what is the purpose of Roll a Dice?..
Old 07/21/2012, 22:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by syadown View Post
so can you answer why CABAL created Roll a Dice and what is the purpose of Roll a Dice?..
To distribute drops among party...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/21/2012, 22:12   #5

well actually, it is just the method i develop and i just share it with you..

so it's up to you if you are going to take it. or leave it.
Old 07/22/2012, 06:49   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by syadown View Post
As I already mentioned in my first reply ''to distribute items'', and as WrongArrow repeated: To distribute drops among party

If it realy would have anything to do with upgrading, you would have to get a thousands of upgrade cores, do upgrades on the same item from +1 to +9 with and without the '' roll dice method '', and compare those results. My gues is that it would have the same succes rate, with or without the roll dice method.

But I won't spent such amount of course to find out;D
Old 07/22/2012, 07:36   #7

Quote:
Did You Know, That the more Online Player is the More Chance of Dropping Down Items?

Just wait Until 1:30 to 3:00 A.M. to Upgrade it. 1:30 to 3:00 A.M has a Higher Chance to Upgrade your Items.

So, "If you are Online at Midnight then there is your chance
to Upgrade your Items"
how did u know ? u did a survey ? how many % ur sure about it? how did u survey it?
Old 07/22/2012, 07:40   #8

PURE LUCK SYSTEM.
Old 07/22/2012, 10:35   #9

i have 1 char (lvl 10) who made my rw3 + 10 to +14 w/o fail.
luck or whatever idk. u can use Ts' tips or dont it still be obvious that result will be the same like bart said !
Old 07/22/2012, 14:01   #10

just random probably.. i tried in dung +ing my teragrace boots but not much difference..
Old 07/22/2012, 20:57   #11

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
That's just a myth and not a guide.

#Closed
Closed Thread