Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C++ External Call Game Function With ShellCode

Discussion on C++ External Call Game Function With ShellCode within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation C++ External Call Game Function With ShellCode

Edit : Fixed
Old 01/24/2022, 19:30   #2

elite*gold: 103616
Received Thanks: 14,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnn50 View Post
Code:
push ebp     
mov ebp,esp
mov eax,[ebp+08]
mov [ecx+90], 5            //fixed
mov [ecx+12548], eax   //1st parameter I send to the function, The VID of the person I will attack in the game
pop ebp
ret 0004
If that's the only thing the function does, why not just write to the corresponding CPlayerList offsets?
In your case:
Code:
void write(uint64_t dest, uint64_t src, uint32_t size)
{
    // your implementation of write to the game
}

void Func(uint64_t CPlayerList, uint64_t vid)
{
    uint32_t _five = 5;
    write(CPlayerList + 0x90, _five, sizeof(_five));
    write(CPlayerList + 0x12548, (uint64_t)&vid, sizeof(vid));
}
Old 03/13/2022, 07:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
For the purpose of learning you'll want to gain execution, this can trivially be done by hooking the rendering thread. Something like Present() would work just fine. Obviously this creates a detection vector depending on how you do it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
std::function of a function returning an std::function
11/11/2013 - C/C++ - 19 Replies
Nun muss ich nach langer Zeit auch mal wieder einen Thread erstellen, weil mir Google nicht mehr weiterhelfen kann. Ich verzweifle an Folgendem Vorhaben: #include <Windows.h> #include <string> #include <iostream> using namespace std;
Running Function 2 after Function 1 finished
09/15/2013 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Hey, its me again. Im stuck on a problem since yesterday and as much as i hate to ask for help, i really dont know what else to try. I want Function 2 to run after Function 1 has finished. I tried GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and MsgLoop, but i dont really understand it. I tried to read tutorials but they didnt help at all. The line that are underline is what im talking about. I want gamestart() to run first and when its finished, i want iniviteteam() to run. #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n...
[Release] NDLL a customizable shellcode injector for pservers(has lawnmower and more)
09/27/2010 - GunZ - 6 Replies
Short description: With this tool you can use lawnmower and all that crap without having to inject a DLL.. yes thats right! NO DLL! Features: - Works on almost every pserver using the br 2007 runnable (DarkGunz,EuroGunz,FreestlyeGunz and more ...) - Currently undetected and probally will be for quite some time... - Custom hotkeys - Possibility to inject user made shell-code. Hacks:
[VIP-function] ToxicSYS [VIP-function]
08/14/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
heeeey E-pvpers :pimp: this is a new hack by TSYS Status : UNDETECTED Functions (VIDEO) : YouTube - WarRock - Bikini event VIP hack
Mrargus shellcode.. c++
07/24/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 8 Replies
Would be awsome if someone who knows c++ better then ido who can advance 'mrargus claimbots shellcode or make a stand alone mrargus application' with a calling sound when the NM pop! Include: on/off button, change volume and test sound.. Maybe change sound file but thats not nesucery i have this for make sound now!! :cry: "/ja "provoke" <t> /wait 1 /p <call>" it sux to hear weather effects, beast growling and stupid players throwing unnesucery buffs on high volume when im in tv...