Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KeyAuth

Discussion on KeyAuth within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KeyAuth

Hi, so basically i got KeyAuth on my localhost, i tried contacting about this problem with their support, but for some reason they denied my request because im "self-hosting" an open-source API. How that works i dont know, but, i wanna know how do i change the link which goes for contacting the servers on C++ application, it basically always goes to keyauth.com, but i cant find where can i change that, so i can login from localhost.
Thanks in advance.
Old 12/30/2021, 00:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,114
You mean ?
Old 12/30/2021, 22:19   #3

elite*gold: 131
Can you show us some code?

« Help with KeyAuth | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C++] Help with KeyAuth
12/25/2021 - C/C++ - 1 Replies
hello everyone, i have basically no knowledge with c++ or imgui. im trying to set up keyauth for some source code i purchased and redesigned, i just cant seem to get it to compile, i get all errors for errors such as Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'core/graphics_api.hpp': No such file or directory. or other errors that the imgui stuff isnt recognized. please help lol this is how i have it all set up currently. i pasted my code after a successful login in keyauth std::cout <<...
[Selling] KeyAuth.com | Greatest C#, C++, Java, Python, etc. Licensing Solution
12/26/2020 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
KeyAuth is a game changing authentication system, featuring never-seen before features. We also listen to our customer's suggestions. Website: https://keyauth.com/ Discord: https://keyauth.com/discord/ Features Simple key Login