Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot

Discussion on [Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/09/2017, 21:17   #766

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellye123 View Post
can i configure groups using "ingame groups name or someting"
what are the options: like By troops coords etc?

i want to create some already taken groups of specialized villages
Heavy cavalry and spears
normal defense one
normal atack one
SPY villages recruiting like archers and SPYs only etc
so in order to do that i have to create by troops but it detects spears and makes the group DEFENSIVE default like 5000 5000 2000 and 500 heavy cav
so i have to delete spears and heavy in the default def one and keep the other units?
like this Def : sword archer
and fast support villages Heavy and spears
i also use two types of atack
one with less infantary and more RAMS
other with less rams and mora infantary
how do i filter that?
im using the bot to builds only bcz my support villages detects as normal defensive ones and some doesnt even fit in a group at all
i understand XML its basic it fine but something is wrong
i deleted my last group.xml and im farming and building only atm
can you make a XML of specialized villages? fast support, spys etc?
i can but im doing something wrong for sure
also groups "by name ingame group" its possible? to use groups that i create in game?
I can give you my personal group template that uses by-unit...

If your heavy cavalry villages contain mostly heavy and spear, this should work to tell infantry and heavy def apart.

You should be able to add spy villages to that system relatively easily with a new group and '<by-unit>spy</by-unit>'.

You can not distinguish between the two attack types with 'by-unit' if they both have the same unit types but with different numbers.
I might add premium group detection by name (using tribal wars ingame groups). The reason why this is not included yet is that the API does not use these names internally, but ids (== numbers).
Old 08/10/2017, 00:41   #767

elite*gold: 0
Once again I have some more questions: Is there any way to use this on a mobile phone? How can I change train and build values? Once I get into specific XML templates I cannot change values. Thanks a lot!
Old 08/10/2017, 11:01   #768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averone View Post
Once again I have some more questions: Is there any way to use this on a mobile phone? How can I change train and build values? Once I get into specific XML templates I cannot change values. Thanks a lot!
You can try to run this bot on a jar emulator, but I can't tell if it works.

I believe the default app for XML files is set to a browser for you, so it doesn't let you edit it. Right click on the XML, open with any text editor...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2017, 20:58   #769

So das Problem mit dem Telegramm Verbinden ist gelöst. Ich habe den Bot mit /mybots mehr Rechte gegeben. Nach einem Neustart hat es dann direkt Funktioniert.

-----------------------------------------------

Was mir beim Spielanfang mit dem Bot aufgefallen ist und meine Wünsche wären..

Attack Detection> Langsamste Einheit bzw. noch die Rücklauf Ankunftszeit um zu kontern.? Hier ist natürlich die Formatierung oder Anwendung wichtig bei vielen Angriffen ( extra Bot ) hier sinnvoll?

White/Blacklist per Telegramm ( Nachricht zbs. Koordinaten "Black 244/463"
Hintergrund> Gerade bei Farmangriffen wenn der Wall höher ist und eindeutige Verluste erkennbar sind sollte man das Dorf gleich per Telegramm Nachricht blockieren können. Genau so wenn man lukrative Farm Dörfer findet.

-Statische Gebäude Liste die man sich selber erstellen kann. Gerade sinnvoll am Anfang mit dem vielen Aufgaben. Nach der Liste natürlich wieder die Automatisierung durch den Bot

-Erweitere Telegramm Kommands: Hier sollte man zbs. den Bot teilweise Stoppen zbs. nur das "Bauen,Farmen,Rekrutieren" starten können. Hintergrund ist einfach flexibler zu sein wenn man nun einen Tag nur Einheiten bauen will. Sonst wird es auch sehr schwierig auf Rohstoffe zu warten um Einheiten zu erforschen. Sind ja gleich wieder alle weg :P Und Farmen will man dann ja auch noch parallel. Und noch eine Forschungs Erweiterung.

Sonst würde mich gerade nichts einfallen Kurze Meinung von dir wäre nett.

Danke!

lg.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2017, 22:45   #770

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Averone View Post
just rent a vps for 2€/month and connect the bot to telegram for basic calls.

You can also install "ConnectBot" as a good putty alternative on your phone, you may need to install a keyboard that got a Ctrl Key because you want to detach the bot before closing the connection.

If you install AndFtp you can also view and down/upload the files from your server and edit them with DroidEdit.

So i got the server running 24/7 and can do anything mobile.
Old 08/12/2017, 18:44   #771

it seems that my bot is not training all my villages

starts with village 1 and then it's saying completed
village 2 and 3 has farm space
i am using your file train.lategame which i changed into train.xml

i also amended the values (5000 axe, 2000 light cav.....)

what am i doing wrong?
Old 08/13/2017, 00:31   #772

Quote:
Originally Posted by is23jon View Post
it seems that my bot is not training all my villages

starts with village 1 and then it's saying completed
village 2 and 3 has farm space
i am using your file train.lategame which i changed into train.xml

i also amended the values (5000 axe, 2000 light cav.....)

what am i doing wrong?
It depends, did you recruit a few units in these villages to tell DSX which group they belong to?

Restart might help to clear the group cache...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji242 View Post
So das Problem mit dem Telegramm Verbinden ist gelöst. Ich habe den Bot mit /mybots mehr Rechte gegeben. Nach einem Neustart hat es dann direkt Funktioniert.

-----------------------------------------------

Was mir beim Spielanfang mit dem Bot aufgefallen ist und meine Wünsche wären..

Attack Detection> Langsamste Einheit bzw. noch die Rücklauf Ankunftszeit um zu kontern.? Hier ist natürlich die Formatierung oder Anwendung wichtig bei vielen Angriffen ( extra Bot ) hier sinnvoll?

White/Blacklist per Telegramm ( Nachricht zbs. Koordinaten "Black 244/463"
Hintergrund> Gerade bei Farmangriffen wenn der Wall höher ist und eindeutige Verluste erkennbar sind sollte man das Dorf gleich per Telegramm Nachricht blockieren können. Genau so wenn man lukrative Farm Dörfer findet.

-Statische Gebäude Liste die man sich selber erstellen kann. Gerade sinnvoll am Anfang mit dem vielen Aufgaben. Nach der Liste natürlich wieder die Automatisierung durch den Bot

-Erweitere Telegramm Kommands: Hier sollte man zbs. den Bot teilweise Stoppen zbs. nur das "Bauen,Farmen,Rekrutieren" starten können. Hintergrund ist einfach flexibler zu sein wenn man nun einen Tag nur Einheiten bauen will. Sonst wird es auch sehr schwierig auf Rohstoffe zu warten um Einheiten zu erforschen. Sind ja gleich wieder alle weg :P Und Farmen will man dann ja auch noch parallel. Und noch eine Forschungs Erweiterung.

Sonst würde mich gerade nichts einfallen Kurze Meinung von dir wäre nett.

Danke!

lg.
Du hast schon richtig erkannt, dass die Attack Detection Ausgabe problematisch ist. Der Bot könnte schon jetzt passiv (durch Überprüfen der Daten, die eh schon gesendet / empfangen werden) Angriffe bemerken.
Bis jetzt habe ich noch keine sinnvolle Ausgabeform gefunden, die auf Desktop-PCs und Servern läuft.
Schon nur eine Benachrichtigung zu schicken könnte relativ kompliziert werden - z.B. über Telegram: Man will nicht 2x für denselben Angriff benachrichtigt werden. Was bei 100 Angriffen in kurzer Zeit (-> Spam)? Wie den Überblick behalten bzw. eine übersichtliche Ausgabe aufbauen?

Die erweiterten Telegram Commands + BL/WL sind ebenfalls nicht schlecht. Das hat auf jeden Fall den Vorteil, dass DSX auf einem Server besser fernzusteuern ist, ohne jedes Mal config ändern und restarten zu müssen.
Command parsing muss nur etwas (für Parameter) modifiziert werden.
Zwar würde man das am PC besser in einer GUI umsetzen, aber es lässt sich sehr einfach wiederbenutzen.

Statische / sequentielle Bau-Liste könnte ich einbauen. Habe mich ja bewusst gegen diesen Ansatz als Grundprinzip entschieden; Allerdings wäre es für Quests tatsächlich sinnvoll. Nur gut machbar für 1 Dorf in XML/dateibasierter Template Form.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2017, 07:35   #773

yes i did. every village has troops already built. hundreds of troops
i did restarted the bot a few good times

Buffers ate correctly set up

builder goes through all 3 villages. recruiter stops at the 1st one
Old 08/14/2017, 04:16   #774

Hello guys, it is a so good project! works fine and the interfaz on junit is so friendly to stard with the bot

The wiki its so pour, more tutorials must be witten haha

Thanks!
Old 08/15/2017, 11:32   #775

Okay lest supose i want to bot 250 accounts or so.

1-Today ill test in a UBUNTU VM with 10 bots, for check resources spent Ill test with 2GB RAM+1 Core + all virtualized ofc. I think with around 16gb server i can handle 250 cause in windows it dosnt expent 100mb each bot and linux optimized even more
2-Is there any way to configure all them at the same time? Or ill have to go manually 1 by 1? Templates will be the same of course.
3- In such amount of acounts, i will have any problems with Ip/DNS leaks? not mine ofc, but maybe of the server.
4-Any question/Suggestion is apreciated. I think will be worth as soon as i found a Cheap Ubuntu Server( or other linux) provider. Cause i can buy 350 Different IPs around Worldwide for just 15$ at month

5- Could i handle these in a Raspberry? In 2 maybe?
Old 08/15/2017, 12:11   #776

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
It depends, did you recruit a few units in these villages to tell DSX which group they belong to?

Restart might help to clear the group cache...

Du hast schon richtig erkannt, dass die Attack Detection Ausgabe problematisch ist. Der Bot könnte schon jetzt passiv (durch Überprüfen der Daten, die eh schon gesendet / empfangen werden) Angriffe bemerken.
Bis jetzt habe ich noch keine sinnvolle Ausgabeform gefunden, die auf Desktop-PCs und Servern läuft.
Schon nur eine Benachrichtigung zu schicken könnte relativ kompliziert werden - z.B. über Telegram: Man will nicht 2x für denselben Angriff benachrichtigt werden. Was bei 100 Angriffen in kurzer Zeit (-> Spam)? Wie den Überblick behalten bzw. eine übersichtliche Ausgabe aufbauen?

Die erweiterten Telegram Commands + BL/WL sind ebenfalls nicht schlecht. Das hat auf jeden Fall den Vorteil, dass DSX auf einem Server besser fernzusteuern ist, ohne jedes Mal config ändern und restarten zu müssen.
Command parsing muss nur etwas (für Parameter) modifiziert werden.
Zwar würde man das am PC besser in einer GUI umsetzen, aber es lässt sich sehr einfach wiederbenutzen.

Statische / sequentielle Bau-Liste könnte ich einbauen. Habe mich ja bewusst gegen diesen Ansatz als Grundprinzip entschieden; Allerdings wäre es für Quests tatsächlich sinnvoll. Nur gut machbar für 1 Dorf in XML/dateibasierter Template Form.
Denkst du das wäre bis auf die nächste Welt realisierbar ?
Old 08/15/2017, 12:58   #777

Quote:
Originally Posted by is23jon View Post
yes i did. every village has troops already built. hundreds of troops
i did restarted the bot a few good times

Buffers ate correctly set up

builder goes through all 3 villages. recruiter stops at the 1st one
Can DSX correctly recognize your other villages? You can test that by typing 'list-groups' in the console.
Generally, your offensive villages should have the 'off'-group and defensive villages should have 'def-*' (horse/infantry).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio6677 View Post
when i have it like 2 or 3 hours working, it just crash and stops (forgot to copy xd, next time ill copy & paste) it says invalid session or something like this :V

btw, what to download
dsx1337-4.6.1-nightly.zip or dsx1337-4.5.zip ??
maybe im using the worng one xdd
Invalid session means you probably logged in with the tribal wars app.
When on mobile, try using the browser version of tribal wars. They have a seperate design for the mobile version and UI is not that bad. This way, neither you nor the bot get kicked from the session.

Both versions are fine. 4.6.1 has improved sleep settings and telegram usability, but otherwise nothing was changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikegarcia97 View Post
Okay lest supose i want to bot 250 accounts or so.
I replied via PM...
Old 08/15/2017, 14:03   #778

Thanks for fast and explaining all. Just for customer support you are farly better than other developers. Thanks
Old 08/15/2017, 14:29   #779

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji242 View Post
Denkst du das wäre bis auf die nächste Welt realisierbar ?
Wenn ich nicht speziell für ein Feature bezahlt werde, versuche ich mich mit Deadlines zurückzuhalten. Am Ende kann ich sie nicht einhalten und ihr seid enttäuscht.
Old 08/15/2017, 17:00   #780

Dein Premium Zugang würde nicht reichen? Habt da keine Ahnung zwecks Preis :0

Tags
bot, die, stämme, tribal, wars