Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot

Old 03/20/2016, 14:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
It work in speed worlds? I try tu using speed worlds but not work

Old 03/21/2016, 00:23   #17

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
German Setup Guide

Hier nochmal das Setup auf Deutsch:

Benötigt wird die neueste Java Version (JRE):

Den Bot aus dem Anhang im 1. Post runterladen und in einen neuen Ordner entpacken.
Nun können die Templates angepasst werden. Die "templates/farm.xml" mit einem Editor bzw. Notepad aufmachen.
Dort kannst du dem Bot relativ einfach sagen, welche und wie viele Truppen pro Farmangriff geschickt werden sollen.
Es können mehrere dieser Vorlagen/Templates definiert werden.
Dabei muss man nur diejenigen Einheiten angeben, die auch geschickt werden sollen; Es muss also nicht explizit alles andere auf 0 gesetzt werden.

Code:
Einheiten Namen:
[müssen in den Templates auf Englisch geschrieben werden!]
-------------------------------
Englisch    Deutsch
-------------------------------
spear        Speer
sword        Schwert
axe        Axt
spy        Späher
light        Lkav
heavy        Skav
ram        Rammen
knight        Paladin
archer        Bogenschütze
marcher        Berittener Bogensch.
Alle Templates kommen in den "<linked-list>...</linked-list>" Bereich.
Jedes Template wird von dem "<units>...</units>" Tag markiert, darin steht "<$name>$anzahl</$name>" für die jeweiligen Einheiten.

Beispiel:
Zum Starten des Bots einfach die "start_dsx" (.bat für Windows, .sh für Linux) öffnen. Jetzt sollte ein Config-Helfer erscheinen.

Host ist die Seite, die du normalerweise zum Einloggen benutzt.
Code:
https://www.die-staemme.de/
 -> Host = www.die-staemme.de
Beachte: Kein http/s, kein Querstrich am Ende!

WorldCode ist das Prefix der Adresse, wenn du eingeloggt bist. Bsp:
Code:
https://de126.die-staemme.de/game.php?screen=overview&intro
-> WorldCode = de126
Der Großteil der Einstellungen sollte selbsterklärend sein; Wenn nicht einfach mit der Maus über den Namen der Einstellung bzw. das Eingabefeld fahren, dann wird ein Hinweis angezeigt.
Falls etwas mit der Config schief läuft, einfach die "dsx.properties" löschen und den Bot neu starten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoxy94 View Post
It work in speed worlds? I try tu using speed worlds but not work
Hit me up with a link to the world and I will see if I can fix it

Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/21/2016, 11:23   #18

It work perfect now! I wish to change interval atack time but i not found.
Old 03/24/2016, 13:26   #19

Update: DSX1337 version 0.5

Changelog:
- add: update checking / routine, customisable farm interval.
- change: tweaked delays. avg delay is 4 seconds now.
- change: default templates do not contain spy/knight any more.
- fix: login abort after 3 failed tries, template error handling.
- fix: made config dialog more user friendly.

So I just made a quick update, including an update notification, customisable farm interval (when the bot will restart farming) and more generic templates. They should work with every world now.
Also, the bot should switch villages faster now if no template is fitting. I would love if someone with multiple villages can report if it is working, as I do not have a test account for that atm.

Just be careful when setting farm interval to a very low value (< 10 min). Bot guard will probably be active very soon.

If you were using version 0.4.5 previously, you can just drag & drop the files in the bot folder. You might want to back up your templates if you made any changes.
No need to delete "dsx.properties", the bot should be able to migrate your old settings to the new version.

Download at the bottom of the first post in this topic.

Edit: So I just fixed an error with the default settings. Apparently attackPlayers was true, and is still not included in the config dialog. For anyone having trouble with the bot attacking players: Open "dsx.properties" and set "attackPlayers=false" and "lastWorldDataUpdate=01/01/2000 22\:48\:06". Restart DSX. It will only attack babarians now.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2016, 07:18   #20

Would you mind to take a look at my error log?

thx in advance

tribalwars.com.br btw
Old 03/30/2016, 10:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruahefoci View Post
Would you mind to take a look at my error log?

thx in advance

tribalwars.com.br btw
Incorrect user name most likely. User name is case sensitive and has to look exactly like in tribal wars. Example: deLuXe =/= Deluxe

Delete "dsx.properties", restart bot. Copy your username from the tribal wars page if neccessary...
Old 04/03/2016, 14:08   #22

I keep on getting this error.
Old 04/03/2016, 14:44   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreeme View Post
I keep on getting this error.
I need the log message before this error. But my guess is that it comes from the same thing as above: "Parsing player data..."
This means your user name is incorrect. Make sure that the username is spelled exactly like on your tribalwars profile (case sensitive).

I don't know why but it seems hard to get capital and small letters correct in your name, yet it probably means that I should change the query to case insensitive because people keep getting this error.
This is an easy fix and will be in the next update.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw: I don't want to promise too much here, but it seems like I found a way to bypass bot guard and login limits... I am currently testing a method where bot and player can be logged in at the same time.
Also, I will release auto-building somewhen within the next few days.

I thought a lot about auto-building features. Yet, the feature that makes most sense for me is an algorithm that mainly pushes wood, stone and iron mines and upgrades other buildings on the way. Bot users can only define max levels for buildings and the bot will decide what to build.

Another option is to let users define some kind of linear list, with 1 build step per line, example:
Quote:
main 3
wood 5
stone 3
iron 1
main 5
As you see, this can produce a long list very quickly and is not as easy to customize.

Anyways, feel free to tell me what kind of system you prefer and why you would use it. I'm happy about any feedback
Old 04/03/2016, 16:07   #24

I solved the login problem.

The other thing that I encountered, after a while it will do this:

Should I wait or restart it?

EDIT: I think it's because I am logged on the computer as well when the bot wants to farm.
Old 04/03/2016, 16:49   #25

Quote:
I solved the login problem.

The other thing that I encountered, after a while it will do this:
Should I wait or restart it?

EDIT: I think it's because I am logged on the computer as well when the bot wants to farm.
Tribal wars does not need to run on your computer while the bot is working.
Well, either you or the bot can be logged in, only one at a time.
However, if you log in later while DSX is running, it should relog after some time.

Did it work before though?
Try the following: Log out of tribal wars on your computer/browser and start dsx. Do not log in while it is running. Does it even farm? If not, chances are that your settings are still incorrect.

Edit: Whenever you see "ERROR" and "press {Enter} to exit..." some fatal error happened, just restart the bot.
Old 04/03/2016, 16:55   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
The issue was because I was using the game on the computer(being logged in) at the same time as the bot. It works flawless so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2016, 11:53   #27

I saw in dsx.properties "attackplayer" function. Does it work?
I feel like farming the inactive might also be good.
Old 04/05/2016, 13:25   #28

Quote:
I saw in dsx.properties "attackplayer" function. Does it work?
I feel like farming the inactive might also be good.
It does work, you just need to be careful. For example, there is no way for the bot to check if the village is clean, so it could be wasting a lot of units. It can also not check if the target is allied.
You need to use the maxPoints option in this case to make sure that only inactive people are attacked.

How to enable it: Set "attackPlayers=true", "lastWorldDataUpdate=01/01/2000 00:00:00", "maxPoints" to a safe value (see above) and restart DSX.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: version 1.2

Changelog:
- add: build routine.
- change: now using tribal wars mobile api.
- change: using h2 as database engine.
- fix: player names / user name are now case insensitive.

As you can probably tell from the version number, a lot of changes happened.

Finally, Player/User names case insensitive. Small/Capital letters do not matter any more when you enter your login name.
Also, I switched to another database engine. It should be around 15% faster than the old one.
When updating from older versions: You need to delete dsx.properties / start with a blank folder.

The greatest and best change is probably that DSX is now using tribal wars' mobile api, enabling lots of cool things:
First, you can now log in on your computer and have the bot running in the background at the same time, without any of them being kicked out of the session.

Also, it seems like there is no bot guard monitoring the API. My test account did not get flagged within 48h permanent botting.

I added a build algorithm that upgrades production and other buildings like barracks, main, market etc.
It uses some predefined rules based on the highest production level.
Even though it is not perfect yet, it should be fine to use. It will not deconstruct anything and not upgrade main and market over level 20.
A customizable max-level-list will be added soonTM.

Make sure to give me some feedback if it makes a weird upgrade choice...

PS:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2016, 04:14   #29

nice and good update! ABER jetzt kannst du doch auch die wartezeit für das switchen zwischen dörfern und nach etwa 5 angriffen,niedriger einstellen,wenn der bot nicht erscheint. bei mir zumindest baut sich nach einer zeit ein großer überschuss an kavas auf,wenn der bot aktiviert ist,da es so lange dauert. zusätzlich ist jetzt die baufunktion dabei,die ich nicht abstellen kann ^^
Old 04/06/2016, 21:08   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudigangsta View Post
nice and good update! ABER jetzt kannst du doch auch die wartezeit für das switchen zwischen dörfern und nach etwa 5 angriffen,niedriger einstellen,wenn der bot nicht erscheint. bei mir zumindest baut sich nach einer zeit ein großer überschuss an kavas auf,wenn der bot aktiviert ist,da es so lange dauert. zusätzlich ist jetzt die baufunktion dabei,die ich nicht abstellen kann ^^
Das ist der Preis, den du für einen halbwegs "sicheren" Bot zahlen musst. Der Witz ist ja, dass Login und Bauen über die API läuft, aber Angriffe immer noch über einen Browser geschickt werden. Hyper-Speed ist also nicht möglich. Ich werde allerdings mal testen, ob sich der standard Delay etwas verringern lässt.
Eventuell würde es auch Sinn machen, Bauen und Farmen in zwei verschiedenen Threads laufen zu lassen, damit die Aufgaben unabhängig voneinander und vor allem gleichzeitig laufen können.
Dann haben wir aber wieder das alte Problem: Bot arbeitet zu schnell und in 2 verschiedenen Dörfern gleichzeitig.
Es muss halt immer noch menschlich wirken, und ich will ja auch kein Tool raus bringen, von dem die Leute massenhaft gebannt werden.

Eine Option zum deaktivieren einzelner Funktionen wird definitiv gebraucht. Außerdem muss ich unbedingt eine Art Config-Helfer mit richtiger Benutzeroberfläche bauen...
Dann würde es noch Sinn machen, einige Einstellungen, die sich fast nie ändern (wie Host, Account) im Home-Verzeichnis zu speichern, damit das nicht immer wieder neu eingegeben werden muss.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, die, stämme, tribal, wars

« [DS] Welt 160 | [Suche:] Ogame Automizer v1.0.34 »