An error in the source code. Sorry for that. The new version is still in beta phase, so please send me more informations about this error via pm. If this error occur again you can also use the version before this beta!
Well, guess this program doesn't run on the greek server... Too bad, it seems great
Is there any chance that it will? I would really like to know if it already does or if i am doing something wrong
Thanks in advance!
Well, guess this program doesn't run on the greek server... Too bad, it seems great
Is there any chance that it will? I would really like to know if it already does or if i am doing something wrong
Thanks in advance!
The bot should work on every server. What is exactly your problem?
I know that the program ran correctly at greek servers, so i guess you do somthing wrong
The bot should work on every server. What is exactly your problem?
I know that the program ran correctly at greek servers, so i guess you do somthing wrong
Yeah i was not filling correctly the server form.... haha anyway problem solved thank you very much!
I'm french and a new server was coming yesterday. In the bot menu I can't chose this one because it's "http://s201.fr.ikariam.com/"
Could you help me plz?
And thx for your great job
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockdealer
in the german version its also not added yet so relax and let him program this but its so easy that i would solve it in 5 minutes
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?