I have had the same problem, bot was running fine until I changed the time of captchering. Later it worked again but now I have another problem. After I cleaned my computer with ccleaner and the registry as well the bot says cant connect`to the Server!Could not connect.
I tried many times, got everything out, and I did load the bot again and still get this message. Does not work any more! I bought credits and now nothing works.
Can you please help me. M friend has the exact same problem and he also bought credits and we have more than 3000 left and can`t use them.
I have had the same problem, bot was running fine until I changed the time of captchering. Later it worked again but now I have another problem. After I cleaned my computer with ccleaner and the registry as well the bot says cant connect`to the Server!Could not connect.
I tried many times, got everything out, and I did load the bot again and still get this message. Does not work any more! I bought credits and now nothing works.
Can you please help me. M friend has the exact same problem and he also bought credits and we have more than 3000 left and can`t use them.
You probably removed the bot's firewall rule. Check your anti virus program and the firewall to make sure the bot can connect to the Internet. I use CCleaner as well without any problems, is your server down?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastofwind
Every 45 mins i have to put captcha can any one tell me why if u want u can add me on skype
Why: Gameforge doesn't want you to use a bot, it should make it harder. They use it to prevent bots.
Read the description in the first thread and use the auto captcha system that you don't have to enter the captchas manually.
Sooo, do you know how to fix the error? I tried the bot on 4 different computers with different Ip and let the bot run for few minutes and it shows that it is working perfectly but when I log in to my account, I have 0 points.
Thanks in advance
You probably removed the bot's firewall rule. Check your anti virus program and the firewall to make sure the bot can connect to the Internet. I use CCleaner as well without any problems, is your server down?
Why: Gameforge doesn't want you to use a bot, it should make it harder. They use it to prevent bots.
Read the description in the first thread and use the auto captcha system that you don't have to enter the captchas manually.
i did it i select only auto capatch and some times "you dont have enought credits" n some times its give me to write Captach :d Sry For bad english
i did it i select only auto capatch and some times "you dont have enought credits" n some times its give me to write Captach :d Sry For bad english
Do you have enough credits?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsmaker
Sooo, do you know how to fix the error? I tried the bot on 4 different computers with different Ip and let the bot run for few minutes and it shows that it is working perfectly but when I log in to my account, I have 0 points.
Thanks in advance
I had no time to check it, I have to work and a life On which server do you play?
mataran
I really appreciate your hard work and effort
that you put into this bot but it has stopped working again,
it's not starting the capture the time is moving it's getting through the delay
but once the time starts i go to check the town and the capture hasn't started.
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?