How do you change your IP address? I called my internet company and they said I have dynamic, but I always have the same IP address when I checked ip-address.com
It works, with replacing this id from your character when it was <100 pupils.
Yes, of course I've tried it before. Otherwise I wouldn't write here that it dosn't work. The only part which must be changed according to your idea is:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
var so = new js.SWFObject("http://data.mybrute.com/swf/uc.swf?v=15","create_form",250,380,9,"#FAF8C3");
so.addParam("menu","false");
so.addParam("wmode","transparent");
so.addParam("AllowScriptAccess","always");
so.addParam("FlashVars","__file=http://data.mybrute.com/swf/create_form_versus.swf?v=21&__key=http://data_labrute_fr/swf_key&lang=en&path=http://data.mybrute.com/swf/&lang=en&i=oy2%3A_cty2%3A_hy7%3AXXXXXXXXy2%3A_miXXXXXXXX&k=XXXXXXXX&bv=http://data.mybrute.com/img/en/btn_valb.gif&bvo=http://data.mybrute.com/img/en/btn_valb_over.gif");
so.addParam("scale","noscale");
so.write("swf_create_form");
</script>
is there any posibility this post is just bullshit?, the guy who posted this doesnt know how to bypass the captcha and stuff?... maybe hes awaiting to someone to tell him the solution or idk
But when skewlboy posted this idea, I swear it worked. The captcha was gone!
They must have changed it..
No problem! This could be true, they probably changed it to make botting more difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by triadspaulo
how to install that on greasemonkey?.. can any1 teach me.. tnx..
Why do you want to install this on greasemonkey? Anyway, it doesn't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadUnited
is there any posibility this post is just bullshit?, the guy who posted this doesnt know how to bypass the captcha and stuff?... maybe hes awaiting to someone to tell him the solution or idk
It seems so. But we can talk about how to bypass it and maybe we find a solution.
if it is released someone can send me a pm and i will reopen it!
~closed~
p.s. hackerbunny, your sig is too big! please make it smaller or i will delete it and give you an infraction! and i say the link in the sig! its not working atm but remeber to post a backlink to epvp, otherwise its not allowed! thanks!