Without the captcha solving this bot is useless. Most of the people here are only waiting for the captcha bypass so we can include it in our code since the bot itself is ridiculously easy to make.
Without the captcha solving this bot is useless. Most of the people here are only waiting for the captcha bypass so we can include it in our code since the bot itself is ridiculously easy to make.
If you follow the original bot thread, there's a solution for not having to enter the captcha, posted long ago, better than using captcha solving engines.
Pointless topic, if there is no sharing. I hope someone makes something real and publishes it or there is always the honest lvl making or manual pupiling, which has been quite fast for me, I can make 1 pupil lvl 3 in less than 1 minute manually, but I'm just doing this, cause I'm sick at home for another week...
If you follow the original bot thread, there's a solution for not having to enter the captcha, posted long ago, better than using captcha solving engines.
I want to know, too. I couldn't find anything useful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMeh
I dont understand why everybody is waiting for Mybrute V2 Bot.
You only have to write a script for greasemonkey that replaces this party of the html
i=oy2%3A_cfy2%3A_hy8%3Alourdo12y2%3A_mi3670631g&am p;k=c71d4b6c this
i=oy2%3A_cty2%3A_hy8%3Alourdo12y2%3A_mi3395372g&am p;k=c71d4b6c thought that there would be some people in this forum who can do this very easily.
But I think I´m wrong.
Your ingenious approach doesn't work. Simply replacing the ids doesn't bypass the captchas.