First of all,
I tried yesterday too buy the bot, but I didnt had Paypal or any other Paymethods that Kafrpg offer me. Then he told me, its fine too pay with Paysafecard on Website and I bought 10€+5€ Paysafecard too get the bot. It didnt worked on the Website.
He told me I should wait for Dynamic Bots and I send him a Request in Skype.
Now I'm waiting almost 24 hours, he still didnt accept me and they told me, that they dont have Paysafecard as a payoption.. but its on their Website and kafrpg told me, that I could pay with it. Now I'm just legit ****** off. I wasted litteraly 15€ for nothing, even when they told me I could pay with that.
Sorry for my english, just want too share my experiences with you guys.
This is definitely not professional, even when the bot is well done etc.
First of all,
I tried yesterday too buy the bot, but I didnt had Paypal or any other Paymethods that Kafrpg offer me. Then he told me, its fine too pay with Paysafecard on Website and I bought 10€+5€ Paysafecard too get the bot. It didnt worked on the Website.
He told me I should wait for Dynamic Bots and I send him a Request in Skype.
Now I'm waiting almost 24 hours, he still didnt accept me and they told me, that they dont have Paysafecard as a payoption.. but its on their Website and kafrpg told me, that I could pay with it. Now I'm just legit ****** off. I wasted litteraly 15€ for nothing, even when they told me I could pay with that.
Sorry for my english, just want too share my experiences with you guys.
This is definitely not professional, even when the bot is well done etc.
You should leave feedback in dynamicbots thread.
We always accept payments with paypal and our customers get keys in 1 minute.
Hi,
my Opinion after using it 2 Weeks on a new Warlock: (maybe other Chars work better)
Bot works bit when Using Auto Quets it gets Stuck to many Times, it runs against Walls or doesnt know what 2 do, needs much more Work there. Sometimes it works good for a few hours but then u have 2 help 3 times in 30 minutes.
Dailiys are OK. they have like 40 or so to pick and most run smooth, but u have 2 unmark some that the Bot has Problems with and the worsth is that all Silverfrost Dailys are Still Missing. U can Do only Moonwater Dailys and they dont make that much Gold.
PVP with WL is a Joke, he DFOes Thinks but doesnt Work so u loose every Time. Destro and Blademaster is supposed to be better, dont think the y kann reach gold, the can only beat other bots an weak *** players.
Since a few Days this Bot is detectet and i was banned a week ago and i got that Account unbanned. After a few Days Devs brought out a new Version and said this should not be detectet, i used the bopt with the unbunned account again and got Banned again.
[B] MENTALO 80+Hyperion [S] 75+KK Hyperion 02/17/2012 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Suche nen Körper Krieger Level 75+ auf Hyperion !
G / P Skills erwünscht ! Char sollte Blank sein !
Biete nen 80+ Mentalo blank.
DS : P
SK : G2 - G5
Heftiges : G1 - G4
Stamfper G1 - G3
Besitzt noch paar IS Sachen(Windschuhe etc.)
Millitärpferdebuch
[Hyperion]Imba eq !![hyperion] 04/30/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies hallo leute ,
ich vke hier mein eq auf hyperion !
ich handel ausschließlich ihr first , oder per trusted mm !
ich habe zb , parti +8 rundi +9 tfc +9 imba swa +8 imba grolli +4 fvs +9 5 bonis
und vieles mehr nym 9 etc.
addet mich skype : bennixl
dann schick ich euch ein screen von dem eq !
[S HYPERION]Vms+9 bis 300kk/tiger o. lks+9 / dgp+8 auf HYPERION 05/25/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies Dgp+8 / such ich nicht mehr hab ich jetzt
lks+9 / hab ich auch
Suche noch ein ImBa vms+9 ab 35 dss gern auch 40+ mit 4rern ! biete ne menge geld :D
die 300kk oben einfach ignorieren ^^