Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

4/19 Post Maintenance Problems

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4/19 Post Maintenance Problems

Hello everyone, as first i have to say i know i shouldn't post a non release thread, but it can help people with the same problem as me.

After the 4/19/2017, if you try login to BnS NA without the launcher it says "Failed to Connect Server", even with Custom Launchers like BnS Buddy, Ark, or the cmd line. So probably they changed something on login server, or maybe in the parameters. I tried use a packet capture software to see if they changed the parameters, but everything seems ok, but maybe i missed something. That's why i decide to post here about to find a solution and get a attention on this problem.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
"I tried use a packet capture software to see if they changed the parameters, but everything seems ok"

They have added authentication code that will give you 2-4 minutes to login before it becomes expired in the parameters....

Old   #3

Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✔Star✔ View Post
"I tried use a packet capture software to see if they changed the parameters, but everything seems ok"

They have added authentication code that will give you 2-4 minutes to login before it becomes expired in the parameters....
Yeah i noticed that, but i thought isn't was so important... but it's, the process takes long, but at least now, dont need to use that ****** launcher.