Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hyperion Bot

Discussion on Hyperion Bot within the Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Blade & Soul category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/16/2016, 22:48   #61

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by melon123 View Post
when is ru version coming out?
Soon.
Old 06/18/2016, 19:50   #62

elite*gold: 6
Ive tryed it a view Days, bot works but its horrible, only doing main quest, arena only good with Bereserk, other chars are broken.

I Wouldnt buy it again.
Old 06/19/2016, 08:45   #63

elite*gold: 0
Tried the bot. Hardly works on most quests. Can grind through barely any main story quests without getting stuck. Pvp is mediocre at best on all characters besides Destroyer.
Old 06/19/2016, 12:17   #64

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by razer951 View Post
Tried the bot. Hardly works on most quests. Can grind through barely any main story quests without getting stuck. Pvp is mediocre at best on all characters besides Destroyer.
Why you lie?
Ive let the Bot run over night the last days, and not even 1 Level up because the bot is so dump running only from waypoint to waipoint, didnt attack NPC that are attacking you, died the howl time because he runs bettwen mop grps to the next waipoint and cant handle to attack.
So the bot only works when your watching the bot to handle some situations self, so for what do i need a bot then?

This tool is **** !
Old 06/19/2016, 19:30   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by loerg View Post
Why you lie?
Ive let the Bot run over night the last days, and not even 1 Level up because the bot is so dump running only from waypoint to waipoint, didnt attack NPC that are attacking you, died the howl time because he runs bettwen mop grps to the next waipoint and cant handle to attack.
So the bot only works when your watching the bot to handle some situations self, so for what do i need a bot then?

This tool is **** !
learn to read, the guy was agreeing with you

BARELY works on most quests, arena is garbage basically not much better than an afk bot, not worth a dime imo

if you can get your hands on the decents provate bots ( ones that teleport on SSP etc... then these are the best to go for, but GL getting hold of them lol)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 20:28   #66

okay, i have review of trying the bot today ..

firstly thanks to sending me trial key to try it .. everything seems fine at begining
the setup and so on , so easy to make
but i tryed it out on class "force master " my char was level 16 before boting. and now after 6 hours using the bot .. it's level 18 .. i unstuck it like 7 times .. it always stuck somewhere . i used only " quests " and also sometimes not going for quests , it stand in 1 place just grinding .. ok in shortcut the bot need your monitor . dont expect to let it at night and you come morning .. tada level 45 or 50 .. actually it can not even pass 1 level ... because it will stuck somewhere >< and it's good if you will put ur eye on it . like if you will let the bot on one area to grind it .. bot need much work on auto questing and leveling ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 22:06   #67

Guys if have problems, write to support (via skype) - they helped me a lot (i had the same issues like 2 posts higher).

The bot is doing great. If u are lack of time just use it. The main problem is the bot doesnt do blue quests so it take much longer to lvl up. Instead of doing blue quests, bot grinds in some dungeons.

There are also scripts which gain soulshields and upgrade weapons (for now it got stalker ss and upgraded my weapon to stage 10 without my help). My char got 21 lvl so far. There were maybe one or two situations where i had to intervene.
Old 06/24/2016, 04:35   #68

New update:
  • New class Soul Fighter added
  • Fix for Summoner skills
  • Fixed Collect command
  • Fixed major bugs
Old 06/26/2016, 18:38   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafrpg View Post
New update:
  • New class Soul Fighter added
  • Fix for Summoner skills
  • Fixed Collect command
  • Fixed major bugs
so bot fixed ? and how can we be sure from this before we buy ? bot always stucking doing quests
Old 06/26/2016, 18:46   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by desdream View Post
so bot fixed ? and how can we be sure from this before we buy ? bot always stucking doing quests
You can get free trial key for 24 hours.
It always available on weekends.
Old 06/27/2016, 14:45   #71

Account got banned after using this bot for a couple hours only
Old 06/28/2016, 09:20   #72

hi there, am new here just i track this bot so am here, am full time job guy, so is there any chance u still buy this bot. dose it detectable as they say . plz answer me am waiting
Old 06/28/2016, 12:08   #73

great bot
Old 06/29/2016, 01:31   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmogetter View Post
hi there, am new here just i track this bot so am here, am full time job guy, so is there any chance u still buy this bot. dose it detectable as they say . plz answer me am waiting
There was ban wave, but not sure if it was regular ban wave or detection.
Old 07/05/2016, 00:09   #75

Bot updated:
  • Added multi version for all Windows
  • Fixed a lot of bugs

If you want to get 5% discount, use promo-code "epvp" when contact our skype.
Closed Thread