Just a heads up, an account of mine got banned recently. Only used this for less than an hour in total, had GGKiller up at all times, and did not use it near other players.
Yea my issue is that I have to keep hitting Insert to activate, like it doesn't want o lock when I press delete for some odd reason its really annoying.
Yea my issue is that I have to keep hitting Insert to activate, like it doesn't want o lock when I press delete for some odd reason its really annoying.
Mate, you are doing it wrong lol.
INSERT activate the speedhack (value to 415)
DELETE deactivate the speedhack (restore the speed to the default 248)
simple as that, you need to hit the DELETE key only when you don't need the speedhack to be active lol
[WTS] DayZ Standalone private hack | ESP | Speedhack | Others! 04/05/2015 - DayZ Trading - 62 Replies Hi! Im selling my own-coded DayZ Standalone hack. It has been 3 months undetected.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dayz-trading/352 0415-temez-eu-multihack-esp-speedhack-optimize.htm l
[Selling] Dayz Standalone Multi Cheat - [SpeedHack] [ESP] [More] 03/02/2015 - DayZ Trading - 126 Replies http://i.imgur.com/zGuqubX.jpg
http://shop.nimoru.com/buy.php?id=3453
TOS
You automatically accept the TOS by purchasing this product.
- No Chargebacks/Refunds
- No Leaking/Sharing of this product
- No attempts to crack the program
[Selling] DayZ Standalone Hack | Silent Aim | ESP | Speedhack 11/22/2014 - DayZ Trading - 38 Replies Hi there, I'm Luciz.
Don't belive me? Don't buy from me.
Anyways, I'm selling my (external) hack for DayZ Standalone again.
Since my last cheat just got leeched everywhere and decompiled and what not.
Now for the features.
Player ESP (Bounding Box, Names, Distance, Item in hands)
Corspe ESP (Distance)