Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share] GameGuard Bypass

Discussion on [Share] GameGuard Bypass within the Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Blade & Soul category.

Old 03/21/2016, 13:24   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
So in other words, anything that modified the code (for example my BNSMD2 Patcher, which is an AOB finder and replacer) can get you banned regardless of what type of code it modifies
Dunno what to say anymore.
My BNS EU account got banned for no reason.

I can assure everyone that I was using nothing but the bns software itself. I guess, it is time leaving this game.
I am just ******* tired of this nonsense what NCWEST is doing right now.
Got banned after 12 days. That was kinda new. Usually getting banned every 5th day was common.

I guess some ******* are just abusing the "Report Bots/Spammers" buttons, otherwise there is absolutely no ******* reasonable aspect of this suspension.

BDO, here I come.
Good luck everyone.
Keep your interest till Silverfrost and Soul-Fighter, you will be bored afterwards anyways.
Old 03/22/2016, 16:27   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Bullshit. Ran like 1 week with gameguard, testing the "what is possible and what not", clearly, it still detects cheat engine and such, but not any macro or modified files (upk hacking, config file changes, translations, etc).
Disabled GG since march the 9th, yet running fine, even better, no microstutter due to constantly checking of the active GG process.

So it is clearly false saying "when GG not running, you will dc", no, you won't.
And a server won't ping a client of any protection is running or not. Just makes no sense. That's all external handled.
Hello , can you tell me how did you disable your GG ? . i tried version.dll but it's not working , the client won't start .
Old 04/04/2016, 20:31   #63

what is the key ?
Old 04/05/2016, 07:34   #64

elite*gold: 325
version.dll is not working anymore after the latest gg update
Old 04/08/2016, 16:27   #65

elite*gold: 69
Is there any updated GG disabler?
Old 04/10/2016, 01:46   #66

BUMP

Anyone has a updated GG disabler?

I'm really require it to run in wine
Old 04/10/2016, 08:27   #67

I need to bypass GG, can't play with those huge lagg spikes.
No hacks and so on I actually just want fluid gameplay **** NCsoft
Old 04/11/2016, 12:34   #68

password ?
the password is : 070cg-jW78ongHlLX7FFLAWLQNtDYWMMR3jGEp7eh0Q
Old 04/14/2016, 15:02   #69

The problem is that if I post the updated one it will be used for bots and hacks. The servers are already overloaded with them. So sorry, I won't post it publicly here. The ones who can use google will find it anyway.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2016, 21:55   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evengard View Post
The problem is that if I post the updated one it will be used for bots and hacks. The servers are already overloaded with them. So sorry, I won't post it publicly here. The ones who can use google will find it anyway.
pls <3
Old 04/15/2016, 01:26   #71

Quote:
I'm searching it for days.

I need it to back play in WINE again, if you don't want to post it, please just send a PM.

Thnx
Old 04/15/2016, 09:08   #72

Quote:
Thank you for not posting it publicly. Not sarcasm by the way. Good job on the bypass!
Old 04/22/2016, 08:15   #73

Quote:
Really? "If I post the updated one it will be used for bots and hacks". You are denying to link a public bypass on an extreme public and populated forum(-type) to a public forum? Seems that there is a some sort of missing logic here.

The almighty white Knight. Stop acting as such and share the stuff which you did already somewhere else. It is not like that the game has atm none PvP summoner hackers and thousands of bots crawling the dungeons.

And it has it's positive sides as well, MTS prices dropped from 7-8g to 4.xx to 5g. So, leave dem players to do what they want.

And no, I haven't tested it and won't do so. I don't give a **** about BnS, provided and hosted by NCWEST, anymore.
Old 04/22/2016, 12:25   #74

For non-hacker and non-botter, use Process Explorer / Process Hacker / PsSuspend (commands lines only) to suspend GameMon.des (and eventually set the process priority to idle) when you've logged in.

I prefer PsSuspend because you can suspend GameMon.des many times (if you suspend 3 times the process, you need to resume it 3 times).
Command line to set process to idle : wmic process where name="GameMon.des" CALL setpriority "idle"
Old 04/22/2016, 15:21   #75

download link?