Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share] GameGuard Bypass

Discussion on [Share] GameGuard Bypass within the Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Blade & Soul category.

Old 03/06/2016, 11:01   #46

elite*gold: 0
how to download it ?
Old 03/06/2016, 15:22   #47

No matter which version you prefer (injected or hooked), just don't use flagged apps e. g. Cheat Engine, WPE. As far as I can tell, speedhack is resulting into an insta ban. Macros won't, if not mistakenly spamming them until your client freezes or even worse.. just get used to the delay parameter for ani-cancel. Other than that, mutliclienting seems to work, since through my last ban, the account on my VMWare was still active.

Check our fellow bots ingame. Go to Deva. There are few bots, even a Lv45 HM1 DES bot, they ain't clipping/glitching anymore, ergo, no speedhacking. That is how they keep themselves undetected, since keystrokes sender/pusher ain't detectable, thus not banable.
Old 03/07/2016, 00:41   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
just don't use flagged apps e. g. Cheat Engine, WPE.
For those that wonders, here is a list of them
It's not complete as far as I know

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 00:48   #49

It said the game won't start correctly, what should i do
Old 03/09/2016, 06:11   #50

not working anymore in TW bns after the patch today
Old 03/09/2016, 14:05   #51

Hi wizatek. don't waste your time.
Old 03/09/2016, 15:34   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeduke123 View Post
Todays patch in TW added a server side check, every 5 minutes if it detects game guard is not running you get instantly banned, no game close, just banned. In 3 hours it will also be live in EU/NA.
any source of that info ??
Old 03/09/2016, 17:25   #53

Source is from the user own opinion. No link no source the end. Love the Internet.
Old 03/17/2016, 14:01   #54

It needs key.
How can i get key???

Link requires a key for download..
How can i get key??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0sBG® View Post
First I would like to say this tool is not mine.

I found it recently and it proves to be quite useful so I decided to share it with you. It is a simple GameGuard killer. Once injected into the client it terminates the GameGuard instance which leaves the client unprotected from third-party software.

How to use

1 - Find where your B&S Is installed.
2 - Copy the version.dll inside the bin folder.
3 - That's it. When you launch the game, a message box will come up with credits to the owner and message that gameguard is killed.

Download Link: -
Have fun with it.
Link requires a key for download..
How can i get key??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0sBG® View Post
First I would like to say this tool is not mine.

I found it recently and it proves to be quite useful so I decided to share it with you. It is a simple GameGuard killer. Once injected into the client it terminates the GameGuard instance which leaves the client unprotected from third-party software.

How to use

1 - Find where your B&S Is installed.
2 - Copy the version.dll inside the bin folder.
3 - That's it. When you launch the game, a message box will come up with credits to the owner and message that gameguard is killed.

Download Link: -
Have fun with it.
Link requires a key. plz help me how can i get a key..
Old 03/18/2016, 12:10   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeduke123 View Post
Todays patch in TW added a server side check, every 5 minutes if it detects game guard is not running you get instantly banned, no game close, just banned. In 3 hours it will also be live in EU/NA.
Bullshit. Ran like 1 week with gameguard, testing the "what is possible and what not", clearly, it still detects cheat engine and such, but not any macro or modified files (upk hacking, config file changes, translations, etc).
Disabled GG since march the 9th, yet running fine, even better, no microstutter due to constantly checking of the active GG process.

So it is clearly false saying "when GG not running, you will dc", no, you won't.
And a server won't ping a client of any protection is running or not. Just makes no sense. That's all external handled.
Old 03/19/2016, 03:41   #56

Quote:
Bullshit. Ran like 1 week with gameguard, testing the "what is possible and what not", clearly, it still detects cheat engine and such, but not any macro or modified files (upk hacking, config file changes, translations, etc).
Disabled GG since march the 9th, yet running fine, even better, no microstutter due to constantly checking of the active GG process.

So it is clearly false saying "when GG not running, you will dc", no, you won't.
And a server won't ping a client of any protection is running or not. Just makes no sense. That's all external handled.
On the TW client?
Old 03/19/2016, 03:47   #57

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
Quote:
Ok i would recommend offline Checks, Lmao
Old 03/19/2016, 04:05   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
On the TW client?
Taiwan and European (switching, due to different progressions on accounts and characters, and whether NCWEST's server lagging terrible), and yet being active and not banned on both versions.

GameGuard might be annoying, but it is narrowly stupid and cannot detect everything, or won't, for whatever reason.

TL;DR
GG is still not capable of banning if purely using macros and modifications.
External tools, which hook up with the client ARE highly risky!
Old 03/19/2016, 13:35   #59

Quote:
Taiwan and European (switching, due to different progressions on accounts and characters, and whether NCWEST's server lagging terrible), and yet being active and not banned on both versions.

GameGuard might be annoying, but it is narrowly stupid and cannot detect everything, or won't, for whatever reason.

TL;DR
GG is still not capable of banning if purely using macros and modifications.
Which bypass are you using on TW?
Old 03/21/2016, 00:30   #60

Quote:
So in other words, anything that modified the code (for example my BNSMD2 Patcher, which is an AOB finder and replacer) can get you banned regardless of what type of code it modifies