Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/30/2019, 21:15   #556

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Dont turn anim speed then. I do not know what is shadow arena etc, I do not know this game so I can not be able to solve that problem. "Do not use anim speed on shadow arena"
bad news, nvm even with anim speed off, when u enter the shadow arena with the hack no matter what,
the game will still crash after 5m or so (heartbeat or something idk)

Quote:
Dont turn anim speed then. I do not know what is shadow arena etc, I do not know this game so I can not be able to solve that problem. "Do not use anim speed on shadow arena"
If u want I can help you with that like I said before I can show u what is shadow arena and open screen sharing on discord and show u what exactly happens...

but If you click exit inside the game u will see something called shadow arena click on it and join with the hack on, enter a game solo or party doesn't matter and the game will crash with anim or without It will still crash IDK why....
Old 01/30/2019, 22:28   #557

elite*gold: 902
I do not have enough time for now. Ill not be online 15 days. Maybe after that I can look to shadow area, but for now it is fine. It is free hack at all. If it has problem only in one mode, thats looks like okay for me.

Regards.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2019, 22:33   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waelshannak View Post
bad news, nvm even with anim speed off, when u enter the shadow arena with the hack no matter what,
the game will still crash after 5m or so (heartbeat or something idk)

If u want I can help you with that like I said before I can show u what is shadow arena and open screen sharing on discord and show u what exactly happens...

but If you click exit inside the game u will see something called shadow arena click on it and join with the hack on, enter a game solo or party doesn't matter and the game will crash with anim or without It will still crash IDK why....
omegalul, so u were one of the problem players why the devs added in the new anti cheat system, blame yourself for why it doesnt work LOL, pretty sure they adding requirements for entering in the next patch so people cant burn trial accounts to abuse it
Old 01/30/2019, 22:35   #559

Quote:
I do not have enough time for now. Ill not be online 15 days. Maybe after that I can look to shadow area, but for now it is fine. It is free hack at all. If it has problem only in one mode, thats looks like okay for me.

Regards.
well yeah It Is free hack ty a lot, but however please when u find time to fix it since this mode everyone is playing since It gives a lot of silver everyone is playing the arena and forgetting the actual game because of how much silver it gives, so please fix it when u find time ^^ ty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
omegalul, so u were one of the problem players why the devs added in the new anti cheat system, blame yourself for why it doesnt work LOL, pretty sure they adding requirements for entering in the next patch so people cant burn trial accounts to abuse it
LOL then what are u doing here?
hmm you are in a hacking site balming hacker for hacking? XD srsly kys
ohh let me guess u are here just to know how many hackers is there right?
lol fucking idiot.
Old 01/30/2019, 22:51   #560

Quote:

LOL then what are u doing here?
hmm you are in a hacking site balming hacker for hacking? XD srsly kys
ohh let me guess u are here just to know how many hackers is there right?
lol ******* idiot.
im here to see what new ideas people have so I can add that to my cheat, just annoyed by ****** like you that make devs add more security and make my life hard when trying to bypass the new securities
Old 01/30/2019, 23:15   #561

Quote:
im here to see what new ideas people have so I can add that to my cheat, just annoyed by ****** like you that make devs add more security and make my life hard when trying to bypass the new securities
are u dumb? how the **** am I making the devs add new system??
everyone Is hacking and ur ******* **** cheat that you are making will make them add a new system.......ffs
Old 01/30/2019, 23:25   #562

Quote:
are u dumb? how the **** am I making the devs add new system??
everyone Is hacking and ur ******* **** cheat that you are making will make them add a new system.......ffs
oof, didnt know I poked a monkey, mb
Old 01/30/2019, 23:29   #563

well, i used to win so much shadow arena with this hack, and now i get dc after like 3minutes in the mode... anyone else?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2019, 23:30   #564

Quote:
oof, didn't know I poked a monkey, mb
I didn't think I poked a donkey (facepalm )
567-245-623
here call this animal zoo they will accept you even with ur retardation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel9016 View Post
well, i used to win so much shadow arena with this hack, and now i get dc after like 3minutes in the mode... anyone else?
we all are, but the hack won't get updated for 15 day.... since nader is busy atm
= R.I.P all silver we used to get and all fun fok...
Old 01/30/2019, 23:41   #565

Can we stop the toxicity please?

Also, just wanna give a big thanks to Nader for updating this. Working well on NA.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2019, 23:51   #566

Quote:
The new anti cheat system ? Waiting for it xD Maybe they can add a simple server sided control for lvl control or like u said trial accs control for that mode. But my brain dead now, because I do not know what is that mode and what is even fckng silver. Lets wait and see what gonna happen xD

@ Babe send me an account for join Shadow Area, or if 17 lvl acc can join Shadow Area teach me how. I need to give a bottle to this crying baby..

Edit: I tried to join shadow area with my 17 lvl acc. And it said "You can not join into Shadow Area right now.". What I need ?_
Old 01/31/2019, 00:01   #567

we glad if nader fix it.. we are to many ppl playing this mode ^^
Old 01/31/2019, 00:07   #568

Quote:
Originally Posted by diguon View Post
we glad if nader fix it.. we are to many ppl playing this mode ^^
If I can play Shadow Area and can see what is happening I can be able to fix it. And I will, trust me
Old 01/31/2019, 00:10   #569

i have only main account lets see if @ can give u one
Old 01/31/2019, 00:11   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by diguon View Post
i have only main account lets see if @ can give u one
I have 17 lvl acc. I bought the game a while ago. So, what I have to do for join that mode ? Which lvl I need. Just give some information so I can be able to pass it

Edit: @ I just said lie, ofc I will be here for 15 days. But I can not be online too much because Im in holiday in this 15 days and I do not want to waste my time with coding in these days. But for you guys, I will try to fix this problem. Just send me dummy acc which can join to shadow area (GameForge server). So I can be able to analysis problem and fix it. After that you can change passworld.