Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server 40xrates- Shadow Desert Remastered

Discussion on Private server 40xrates- Shadow Desert Remastered within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server 40xrates- Shadow Desert Remastered

Today i wanna show you a new Private server Remastered v2100 !! Stand Archer with Blackstar weapons available!!

Also the server has new accessories like Deboreka Necklace And black star armor will be added to custom bosses like new awakening weapons.

- Rates are all x40
- Enhancement chance increased but still hard to get PEN
- Monsters drops Pearls and golden dagger
- Loot filter for everyone free
- Cash Shop (non p2w) (Korean pearl shop prices)
- You will get a Starter Set, at the beginning, which includes a few starter gear DUO and a T6 Horse
- All new classes working

50 pearls each 60mins weekends 100 pearls (Korean pearl shop prices)

Visit the homepage and join Discord for more information of the current stand
Old 01/31/2021, 12:44   #2

Pls dont join this ****
I realy wont to be rude but
Quests, NPC Lifeskills all are buggy
On top i talk thats the Server wont success with this and theeeeen i got bannd.
Best admin i have seen in 15 years.

Ich weiß ja das du ("Admin" ) deutsch bist, also
Wenn du kleiner ****** nicht mit Kritik um gehen kannst sondern Leute bannst anstatt dir anzuhören wo die Probleme sind und was man besser machen kann, dann tu der Welt einen gefallen und starte keine Projekte dennen du nicht gewachsen bist, sowohl an der Sache selbst als auch von deiner Geistigen reife her.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/21/2021, 20:31   #3

elite*gold: 40
Went on their discord to let them know that download on page ........ is abit weird

All i told them that

Direct Download : Dosent work

Mega Download : Has a limit of 5GB per 24hrs ( Client is 30GB+ )

Google Drive Download : Can't be viewed by other people because has alot of viewers ...

The next thing is

JinMaori ( one of the owners of server ) tells me to use firefox for direct download and that there is ways to download with mega , changes my nickname as a "Spammer" then does say "Let me help you" and the next thing is ....... Banned for NO REASON .

What a nice way of getting players !

Fcktards
Old 02/21/2021, 22:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugx123 View Post
- Cash Shop (non p2w) (Korean pearl shop prices)

Played this server a bit, pretty much default java emulator in terms of bugs. Also a lot of cash shop items being sold for actual cash instead of pearls, including but not limited to: weapon/exp exchange coupons, limited pets, T9 horses.
Also "x40 Rates" only working on drop chance, not on drop quantity. Thus gathering materials for alchemy/cooking feels pretty slow. Also, I haven't played much, but I guess farming silver coins without selling anything on marketplace would be an issue as well.
Old 03/07/2021, 23:58   #5

Ok let's throw some light on the server and all.

1.Server Admins have no idea about the game and game mechanics, their knowledge about the game is 3 y old.
2.They thought that just releasing a server will give them tons of money, but they were wrong.
3. They have realeased the server in extremely bugged state, and went full p2w.
4. Both of them or just one, does not matter are extremely greedy, without even fixing stuff they have put premium package and premium buff (kakao cash) in game.
Both costs like 30Euro.
5.They manage to fix few easy things, but they struggle to fix other things.
6.The kakaokash buff is broken, people do not realize they are being scammed, only 2-3 items from the buff lists actually works.
7.You can easly get ban just by sharing your opinion on server
8. Their Mod Elicium is there only to post memes and insult people - jerk
9. They are posting fake patchnotes, usualy something does not work, or the "fix" is causing another 10 bugs.
10.Main Dev has no idea how to fix some bugs, and does not want to admit it, you ask - you get ban.
11.They are voting for themselves in the top 100.
12. After 5 weeks they have posted a not working bug list which is long, but still the list is not full, it's like 2x of the normal list.
13.They did not manage to fix most of the bugs from the current version, and the Dev is already posting some useless shit from a new version like shai attacks etc
14.There is no economy on the server, all poeople are Selling and no one is buying.
15. Admin is nerfing everything, you cannot trust him, he is constantly messing with the enhancment rates, if he see to much Pen items, he nerfs the rates, if he see to much Gold drop he Nerfes it.
He even saw a guy streaming the server who was chopping trees, after seeing the stream he nerfed Tree chopping coz the guy was "getting to mamy shards
16. THEY DELETED VALUE PACK, RENAMED IT AND THEY ARE SELLING IT FOR $ INSTEAD OF PEARLS

This is another case of someone who just took public server files and is trying to make money of it.
Maybe it would be someting in a better hands, but the 2 admins, they have no idea how to fix all the shit.
This server will go down soon, it's a matter of time.
The player base is like max 30 but they will tell you its 60+ and growing.

DO NOT PLAY THE SERVER, IF YOU STILL WANT TO PLAY IT DO NOT BUT ANYTHING IT'S A PURE SCAMM.

We all have seen there is a mod in game called Elicium the guy is online 1h per week and he is magicaly trying to make Pen items where no tets has been sold on market and no one seen him grinding.
The other mod JaYen was best in game so probably the same corrupt shit as Elicium

Third mod Pentragon failed a add player command to his main char and he posted it on server chat

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2021, 10:35   #6

I started playing about a week ago and i havent seen any of the things the above people are talking about, i hope i dont, but so far ive had a good time on the server even with the relatively few people. i have made some friends so far and the rates are high enough for a noob like me to get a pen in a week. So id say go for it if you're thinking about it. its a good time to start since its still fresh imo not everyone is full geared yet still room to have a good time.
Old 03/22/2021, 01:53   #7

so ein dreck server
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2021, 10:21   #8

Bei gott noch nie so einen dreckigen scamm server gesehen die jungs können nichts ich habe mal gefragt was mit den WP beim ninja ist ich hatte dauerhaft 100 wp mit level 62.
admins antwort war "kein plan irgendwann fixen wir das hehe"
alles ist am buggen es laggt wie sau kaum spielbar kein MP zum verkaufen oder kaufen
cash shop value pack muss man mit echtem geld bezahlen 30€
nichts aber auch nichts funktioniert
quests funktionieren nicht lifeskill funktioniert nicht admins und mods betrügen mit den rates und schenken den freunden gear rotz server
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2021, 14:09   #9

This server does not have any anti cheat and a lot of game breaking bugs
Old 05/21/2021, 10:16   #10

Tried it out, wasn't what I expected it was lol...
Old 08/12/2021, 01:52   #11

the server just closed, no explanation and the discord channel too, imagine the ppl that bought the perma premium lmao
Old 08/13/2021, 00:57   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isshin_Kurosaki View Post
the server just closed, no explanation and the discord channel too, imagine the ppl that bought the perma premium lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimeit View Post
Well, that's pretty classic life cycle for BDO PServers. Opening > Grabbing a lot of donations > Shutting down.
Let's be honest, that was pretty predictable
Old 08/14/2021, 17:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isshin_Kurosaki View Post
PA closed the server