Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 16:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 02/01/2019, 14:13   #586
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
@ they put the mode for all right now without schedules , so u can join when u want and test it ! ^^



diguon is offline  
Old 02/01/2019, 15:10   #587
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0


+somebody else bug?


lucascsta is offline  
Old 02/01/2019, 15:14   #588
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 948
Received Thanks: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucascsta View Post


+somebody else bug?
Its not bug:
nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2019, 15:57   #589
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
And I have here is such a mistake:
the name of the problem event: APPCRASH
Application name: r280eb22570b3cedade67d752e8aa988.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
The timestamp of the application: 5c51c5d2
Name of module with error: KERNELBASE.dll
The version of the module with the error: 6.1.7601.24335
The time stamp module with the error: 5c268157
Exception code: c0000005
Exception offset: 0000000000001b54
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: 226a
More information 2: 226a8d2313d4802cb793118a6b30ff02
More information 3: d60e
More information 4: d60ea8da669
How can it be corrected? Win7 64x, ru server from PEARLABYSS


jullia86rus is offline  
Old 02/01/2019, 18:07   #590
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
my problem was that it did not open the browser, there I put google chrome as default and worked.

thx more one x @ u are the best.

in relation to the dark field, do not worry you already did a great job.
lucascsta is offline  
Old 02/01/2019, 18:30   #591
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 948
Received Thanks: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by jullia86rus View Post
And I have here is such a mistake:
the name of the problem event: APPCRASH
Application name: r280eb22570b3cedade67d752e8aa988.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
The timestamp of the application: 5c51c5d2
Name of module with error: KERNELBASE.dll
The version of the module with the error: 6.1.7601.24335
The time stamp module with the error: 5c268157
Exception code: c0000005
Exception offset: 0000000000001b54
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: 226a
More information 2: 226a8d2313d4802cb793118a6b30ff02
More information 3: d60e
More information 4: d60ea8da669
How can it be corrected? Win7 64x, ru server from PEARLABYSS
Hack is not working on win7 64 systems.
nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2019, 18:30   #592
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
@ did u test it bro?
diguon is offline  
Old 02/01/2019, 18:55   #593
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 948
Received Thanks: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by diguon View Post
@ did u test it bro?
Yea I know the issue and I know why it is happening. Ill fix it I hope
nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2019, 19:10   #594
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
when I run the loader it takes me to a different website saying that I need to get a new version.
stas054 is offline  
Old 02/01/2019, 19:27   #595
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 948
Received Thanks: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by stas054 View Post
when I run the loader it takes me to a different website saying that I need to get a new version.
Get a new version then.
nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2019, 20:04   #596
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Get a new version then.
Got it Do you know when the crimson version will be up?
stas054 is offline  
Old 02/01/2019, 21:08   #597
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 948
Received Thanks: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by stas054 View Post
Got it Do you know when the crimson version will be up?
Not working on private servers anymore.

Edit: In shadow area probably there is a asm detect. We will work on it and gonna bypass it. So, just wait for next update
nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/02/2019, 04:49   #598
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Not working on private servers anymore.

Edit: In shadow area probably there is a asm detect. We will work on it and gonna bypass it. So, just wait for next update
shadow arena is down anyway
stas054 is offline  
Old 02/02/2019, 06:35   #599
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
zippylink seem to take me to an unpassable messenger ad.

any chance of an updated link to the client?
trypnosis is offline  
Old 02/02/2019, 10:51   #600
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 948
Received Thanks: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by trypnosis View Post
zippylink seem to take me to an unpassable messenger ad.

any chance of an updated link to the client?

Rar pass: mh


nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« HadesBD New Private Server! | - »

Similar Threads
[All Servers] Dword Lite v6.0 [2018 Edition]
04/21/2019 - Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
Ohmm, ohmm. Hey guys whats up ? Did u miss me :bandit: Since we were making cheats on another games, we neglected Wolfteam. Sorry about that, but we were busy you know.. What we did in last 1 year (about 2 years we didnt update wolfteam vip) *Phantomers Cheats *SoulWorker Cheats *Rules of Survival Cheats *Knives Out Cheats *Counter Strike - Global Offensive Cheats
Dword Reborn v1.2 [2018 - Welcome to Best Free "Lite" Hack]
02/13/2018 - Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Hi Guys, whats up ? Since 7 month I didnt release dword vip v8 and lite v5. So we decided to make our old base design which we call "reborn". I will add more features on that menu. For noobs and who want to blame me: This base from TopBlast, I just redesign it and add & change some fuctions thats all... https://i.hizliresim.com/1GZ9GD.png Version: 1.2 Credits: Dword Team Systems: Not Win XP :p



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.