Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 19:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 01/31/2019, 00:12   #571
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
u need no lvl to go in mate , u can enter with lv 1 , u can enter clicking ESC button on keypad and then click the image u see in bottom called ''shadow arena'' or ''shady domain'' something like this can click yes so go in Solo and start the game and when u playing that crash like at 5 min or smth



diguon is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 00:16   #572
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 950
Received Thanks: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by diguon View Post
u need no lvl to go in mate , u can enter with lv 1 , u can enter clicking ESC button on keypad and then click the image u see in bottom called ''shadow arena'' or ''shady domain'' something like this can click yes so go in Solo and start the game and when u playing that crash like at 5 min or smth


It says you can not join to Shadow Area right now. I did what u said but it gave that error. Maybe they closed it for a while ? Im playing GameForge server by the way.


nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2019, 00:28   #573
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
The new anti cheat system ? Waiting for it xD Maybe they can add a simple server sided control for lvl control or like u said trial accs control for that mode. But my brain dead now, because I do not know what is that mode and what is even fckng silver. Lets wait and see what gonna happen xD

@ Babe send me an account for join Shadow Area, or if 17 lvl acc can join Shadow Area teach me how. I need to give a bottle to this crying baby..


Edit: I tried to join shadow area with my 17 lvl acc. And it said "You can not join into Shadow Area right now.". What I need ?_
It's open on certain times, i only know on my server SA. its 8PM up until 2AM UTC -2
Magiknight1 is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 00:29   #574
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 950
Received Thanks: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magiknight1 View Post
It's open on certain times, i only know on my server SA. its 8PM up until 2AM UTC -2
Oh okay, thank you for that information Ill wait for tomorrow then.


nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2019, 00:39   #575
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
its strange... because im playing eu servers too and i can play it right now.. it closes in 20min but now is open.. so i dont know.

u aren't playing eu server right?

what server are you playing? so i check ur schedules for ur server
diguon is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 01:25   #576
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 268
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
The new anti cheat system ? Waiting for it xD Maybe they can add a simple server sided control for lvl control or like u said trial accs control for that mode. But my brain dead now, because I do not know what is that mode and what is even fckng silver. Lets wait and see what gonna happen xD
thanks to the idiots hacking so bluntly they added more client checks specifically for the new shadow arena, if you try to patch it they will just add more in the future, they wrote like a letter for the taiwan version and all the versions this week came in patch notes saying the game will force close itself.
ruikangzhu1990 is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 02:12   #577
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
thanks to the idiots hacking so bluntly they added more client checks specifically for the new shadow arena, if you try to patch it they will just add more in the future, they wrote like a letter for the taiwan version and all the versions this week came in patch notes saying the game will force close itself.
ahh I see I think you misread what I said, I never said anything about me hacking bluntly -_- I offered him a screen share of the problem that is it LOL.
Waelshannak is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 02:51   #578
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 268
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waelshannak View Post
ahh I see I think you misread what I said, I never said anything about me hacking bluntly -_- I offered him a screen share of the problem that is it LOL.
doesn't change the fact that people were doing it so bluntly, reddit and official forum along with the feedback discord all filled with requests to ban/improve the anti cheat system, blame those did it obviously for the new system
ruikangzhu1990 is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 12:32   #579
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Nader can u try go in now on the mode? maybe u can right now
diguon is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 13:10   #580
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 950
Received Thanks: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by diguon View Post
Nader can u try go in now on the mode? maybe u can right now
Still I can not join xD
nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2019, 14:13   #581
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
why my game close after 5-10min
starter12311 is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 18:20   #582
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
doesn't change the fact that people were doing it so bluntly, reddit and official forum along with the feedback discord all filled with requests to ban/improve the anti cheat system, blame those did it obviously for the new system
buddy there always will be hackers, I joined the shadow arena yesterday to play and It Is full of hacker, even when this hack is down there still tons of hacker outside who are hacking like ***, this is the struggle of hacking
ps: there is a big *** wave coming on 2/4 as I heard with the shadow arena beta closing so no more free trial accounts, to abuse any kind of hack.
ps: as I heard there is no shadow arena anti-cheat system what they simply did is forging xigncode into the shadow arena so you will have another xigncode upon entering the shadow arena, that is why It doesn't close immediately, and It closes after 1-5m which is when the heartbeat kick back in.


Ohhh boy GG XD.
Waelshannak is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 21:01   #583
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Please give a link to download the latest version, I'm from Russia and I'm not allowed to memoryhackers
jullia86rus is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 21:51   #584
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jullia86rus View Post
Please give a link to download the latest version, I'm from Russia and I'm not allowed to memoryhackers
soz, but It Is not working atm so come back later.
Waelshannak is offline  
Old 01/31/2019, 23:15   #585
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 937
Received Thanks: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Still I can not join xD
Can you join now?


.EpicDr3aMz is offline  
Reply



« G2Gaming High Rate Private Server | - »

Similar Threads
[All Servers] Dword Lite v6.0 [2018 Edition]
04/21/2019 - Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
Ohmm, ohmm. Hey guys whats up ? Did u miss me :bandit: Since we were making cheats on another games, we neglected Wolfteam. Sorry about that, but we were busy you know.. What we did in last 1 year (about 2 years we didnt update wolfteam vip) *Phantomers Cheats *SoulWorker Cheats *Rules of Survival Cheats *Knives Out Cheats *Counter Strike - Global Offensive Cheats
Dword Reborn v1.2 [2018 - Welcome to Best Free "Lite" Hack]
02/13/2018 - Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Hi Guys, whats up ? Since 7 month I didnt release dword vip v8 and lite v5. So we decided to make our old base design which we call "reborn". I will add more features on that menu. For noobs and who want to blame me: This base from TopBlast, I just redesign it and add & change some fuctions thats all... https://i.hizliresim.com/1GZ9GD.png Version: 1.2 Credits: Dword Team Systems: Not Win XP :p



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.