I got this to work by changing the tolerance of the inventory search. That was causing the issue, just that it couldn't detect the inventory was open, and thus couldn't move forward.
Check this out:
Edit the "CrayonCode_Fishing.au3" file, and go to line 378, it should be:
The change was changing the 'tolerance' of the image search from 10 (color shade variation) to 15.
You can also get it to work by clipping a new reference image of the inventory bag, and using that (worked for me leaving it at 10 with a new image).
I'm attaching the image that works at 10 for me, if you don't want to edit the code, however this is based on my screen's settings (using NoContrast screen filter in BDO settings).
To use this, just rename it to "reference_inventory" instead of "reference_inventory_new", and replace the file under "\CrayonCode-BDO-Project-master\res\".
BTW CrayonCode, I love this, and I love AutoIt. Your bot is actually helping me learn more, so I really appreciate your work, hope that you come back and keep updating/ adding things.
I got this to work by changing the tolerance of the inventory search. That was causing the issue, just that it couldn't detect the inventory was open, and thus couldn't move forward.
Check this out:
Edit the "CrayonCode_Fishing.au3" file, and go to line 378, it should be:
The change was changing the 'tolerance' of the image search from 10 (color shade variation) to 15.
You can also get it to work by clipping a new reference image of the inventory bag, and using that (worked for me leaving it at 10 with a new image).
I'm attaching the image that works at 10 for me, if you don't want to edit the code, however this is based on my screen's settings (using NoContrast screen filter in BDO settings).
To use this, just rename it to "reference_inventory" instead of "reference_inventory_new", and replace the file under "\CrayonCode-BDO-Project-master\res\".
BTW CrayonCode, I love this, and I love AutoIt. Your bot is actually helping me learn more, so I really appreciate your work, hope that you come back and keep updating/ adding things.
Nice find! If anyone was unsure, in the new update they changed a few details about the recycling icon (slight colour change) amongst other things. That's probably where the issue arose.
Hey Nice work detection work, but mousewheeling is not working this is not 100% the fix of it?!
I have no issues with scrolling without changing anything else. What happens when it gets to the point where it tries to scroll? Watch the mouse, does it get all the way over into the inventory? If not, the scrolling isn't going to be sent into the inventory to actually move it.
Are you able to manually scroll the inventory? If not, there's something else going on.
Also, can you include the log from when you run the script (new start) to when it fails?
I have no issues with scrolling without changing anything else. What happens when it gets to the point where it tries to scroll? Watch the mouse, does it get all the way over into the inventory? If not, the scrolling isn't going to be sent into the inventory to actually move it.
Are you able to manually scroll the inventory? If not, there's something else going on.
Also, can you include the log from when you run the script (new start) to when it fails?
Im on v.20 not the github version i need the relog snd restock function
I can scroll down self .. i think the log will nothing show im at work >,< post it later
Might as well, at least we can see what's it doing. If you watch the mouse when it tries to scroll, is it making it all the way into the inventory? What if you move the mouse a bit to the right (shouldn't matter if you move over an item)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike
Im on v.20 not the github version i need the relog snd restock function
I'll see if I can take a look at the v.20, I have only used the github version myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL-PaxJax Sale
detection rate in terms of bans?
Hard to say I guess (who really knows), but I would say it's very safe. Doesn't read/inject any memory, it just looks at pixels on the screen and sends mouse movements/ keyboard inputs into the game. As far as the game can tell their human inputs (besides being linear/ repetitive)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL-PaxJax Sale
is crayon still working on this project?
No updates on github and hasn't been here in a month, no idea but here to hoping
[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots 01/12/2014 - Pokemon - 117 Replies DON'T USE THIS UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO WORK AROUND THE CAPTCHA!!!
Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1
*31 january 2013*
Functions:
-Heals when hp/pp is low
-Catches shiny's
-Train EV (currently only Attack, Speed and Sp.Attack are added)
[OPENSOURCE PROJECT] BROWSERGAME 02/06/2012 - Web Development - 8 Replies HEYHO Leute :D ,
Ich suche Leute die Lust hätten mit mir ein eigenes Browsergame zu erstellen.
Also ich bräuchte ein ganzes Team so wie Sponsoren usw.
Wir Brauchen Programmierer
Und eine Idee.
Was genau wir veröffentlichen wollen.
Alle die Vielleicht nicht mit machen wollen aber eine idee haben bitte in den Kommis Schreiben
LG
StreetFight
[OpenSource Project] C++ CoCore 01/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 59 Replies Alright, I think I'm done with the lurking for now.. The main reason of me starting this project is to get some people to use C++ instead of C#. There are a few members who I believe have potential, and I think those are pretty much the ones who will take interests into this project.
What is this CoCore, and what does it contain?:
Unknown (?)
Yes.. Unknown. I think I want the members who are interested to provide me with a list of things that should be put in, for example, custom...