Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/05/2017, 18:30   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
All background input is blocked by Xigncode.
And there's no point to use it as you are required to make the window foreground to do ImageSearch & PixelSearch anyway.

What are you trying to achieve?
Also, why are you tagging yourself?
Tag someone else. If you are talking to CrayonCode, tag him by using @ then CrayonCode ( @ ).
Tried to quote his last post to me without any extra. Seems like i deleted too much

Umm im trying to get autorun (just go straight line) with holdin W and shift down. Tho i can do that with simple autoit script but last time i tried the xingcode shut the game down
Old 05/05/2017, 18:31   #422

elite*gold: 100

@
Assuming we all have a split screen.
Is there a way to simulate "2" mouse pointers? Because as Stated, all background mouse inputs are blocked NOT by the client but Xigncode. We're lucky enough that Xigncode did not blocked normal SendKeys & PixelSearch unlike Gameguard.

The only way to do a fully AFK bot is by removing Xigncode and inject our code directly to the game client like what PYX does.
Question is, do you want your *** get sued by Kakao?
Old 05/05/2017, 18:32   #423

@ if you can get WM_KEYDOWN or WM_LBUTTONDOWN working in BDO, let me know. Because I doubt it.
@ please consider googling a little

Edit: I guess I should refresh now and then.
Old 05/05/2017, 18:39   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greippi View Post
Tried to quote his last post to me without any extra. Seems like i deleted too much

Umm im trying to get autorun (just go straight line) with holdin W and shift down.
If you're planning to make a horse leveler by just holding W.
Then you can do this without the help of CrayonCode.au3.

You can simply make your own script.

So, look for the following:

So the process is like this:
This is not an actual code, Im just going to give you how it would look like.

Code:
Set your HotKey to "Home Key".
Then, detect if Black Desert is Available or not using WinWait/WinActivate.
So when you press HOME it will send W & Hold it.
So that makes your toon always running.
What this does is simply pressing & holding W until you press the HotKey again to stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
@ if you can get WM_KEYDOWN or WM_LBUTTONDOWN working in BDO, let me know. Because I doubt it.

VK_code doesnt work either. I tried prior to your open source project, thats why I gave it up. And didnt knew about Interceptor.dll.
Thanks to Ahmed for that one.
Old 05/05/2017, 19:29   #425

Quote:

@
Assuming we all have a split screen.
Is there a way to simulate "2" mouse pointers? Because as Stated, all background mouse inputs are blocked NOT by the client but Xigncode. We're lucky enough that Xigncode did not blocked normal SendKeys & PixelSearch unlike Gameguard.

The only way to do a fully AFK bot is by removing Xigncode and inject our code directly to the game client like what PYX does.
Question is, do you want your ass get sued by Kakao?
Read what I write, the whole point was to have the window not minimized but on a second screen. And as I said, it's not worth the effort, other places should be improved before trying to achieve this functionality which might not work and wouldn't be applicable to users without 2 screens.

I didn't come here asking for anything (including getting sued), I saw mention of sending input without using the cursor and chimed in with links and advice. I don't have any need of the bot running in the background; because, as with most users, I use it while at work/sleeping.

Try to be less passive-aggressive in your posts, please.

Quote:

I can try it out with some code I did for other games, no promises.
Old 05/05/2017, 19:36   #426

Quote:
If you're planning to make a horse leveler by just holding W.
Then you can do this without the help of CrayonCode.au3.

You can simply make your own script.

So, look for the following:

So the process is like this:
This is not an actual code, Im just going to give you how it would look like.

Code:
Set your HotKey to "Home Key".
Then, detect if Black Desert is Available or not using WinWait/WinActivate.
So when you press HOME it will send W & Hold it.
So that makes your toon always running.
What this does is simply pressing & holding W until you press the HotKey again to stop it.

VK_code doesnt work either. I tried prior to your open source project, thats why I gave it up. And didnt knew about Interceptor.dll.
Thanks to Ahmed for that one.
Well the issue is not creating the script with autoit. I can do that its simple but problem is xingcode. Been trying to find how to run autoit script without xingcode shutting the game down but cant find solution.

Im already using logitech gaming software to do that what i need but it locks down my computer and cant do anything else.

And nope im not doing this for horse leveling. Just to travel from ocean to another location

Edit : I solved the problem thanks for the help
Old 05/05/2017, 21:45   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greippi View Post
Well the issue is not creating the script with autoit. I can do that its simple but problem is xingcode. Been trying to find how to run autoit script without xingcode shutting the game down but cant find solution.

Im already using logitech gaming software to do that what i need but it locks down my computer and cant do anything else.

And nope im not doing this for horse leveling. Just to travel from ocean to another location

Edit : I solved the problem thanks for the help
#RequireAdmin
And randomize your window title.
Old 05/06/2017, 15:24   #428

first of all i will say thanks for the work!
and then: can you add Harpoonfishing?
Old 05/06/2017, 15:34   #429

Old 05/06/2017, 16:49   #430

@ I won't. Do it yourself. A simple loop with PixelGetColor is all you need.
@ Harpoonfishing is problematic due to the strange semi-transparent overlay of the minigame and the fish moving out of bounds. I don't think this can be solved to be reliable at all with screen-reading.
@ & @ interceptor.dll sounds intriguing.
Old 05/06/2017, 17:11   #431

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
@ Harpoonfishing is problematic due to the strange semi-transparent overlay of the minigame and the fish moving out of bounds. I don't think this can be solved to be reliable at all with screen-reading.

You could make the region where it's searching for the fish (in the minigame) the same size as the semi-transparent window - this would solve the out of area thing .
Old 05/07/2017, 05:26   #432

this bot isn't detected yet right?
Old 05/07/2017, 15:50   #433

Working fine, Ill try it on a VM and report

EDIT:
Okay in a W7 machine x64 and 1280 x 768 res. the bot says E: Client resolution deviates from resolution_settings, I already set the proper file :s
Old 05/07/2017, 20:04   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trender View Post
Working fine, Ill try it on a VM and report

EDIT:
Okay in a W7 machine x64 and 1280 x 768 res. the bot says E: Client resolution deviates from resolution_settings, I already set the proper file :s
Regardless of the Setting file, you have to Track the Coordinates again to match it with your current desktop / game resolution.
Old 05/09/2017, 04:46   #435

@

Auto restart need a check sometimes i get a launcher based error 404, any chance to change the timer for starting the game after detecting bdo is terminated?