Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/26/2017, 21:00   #271

elite*gold: 0
@ you said:

It works 100% if you have a boat and a horse and you click the boat first and then the horse. This is still a **** way tho.

whats the code for that?
Old 04/26/2017, 21:09   #272

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Guys I need help for the Shoveling. I need pictures in .bmp of the possible debuffs.
check again ur pm
Old 04/26/2017, 21:13   #273

Code:
MouseClick("right", $Mount[Mod(($Boat + 1), 2)][0], $Mount[$Boat][1])
Sleep(250)
MouseClick("right", $Mount[$Boat][0], $Mount[$Boat][1])
First rightlick will always click the opposite of the selection.
So if you selected to walk to your boat it will click on horse then boat.
If you selected to walk to your horse it will click on the boat then on the horse
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2017, 21:23   #274

Only my pm dont work There are rules for PMs?
Old 04/26/2017, 21:32   #275

elite*gold: 325
@ check again ur pm
Old 04/26/2017, 23:18   #276

V0.16 is out!

Thanks to everyone helping!
Please read the Patch Notes and leave leave some feedback!

UI is a little messy but I'm to tired for now.
Presets for 1920x1080 and 1280x768 are ready. Don't forget to replace the resolution_settings.ini.
A guide to create your own preset will follow tomorrow.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2017, 23:54   #277

@

whats unter restock settings Waypoint NPC's?

E: Client resolution deviates from resolution_settings.ini after starting the bot?

Relogg path not work? Wrong Path problem.. (sorry its work xD, dont forget \ at the end..
Old 04/27/2017, 00:21   #278

@

Thanks so much for your effort here - I am using the r23 bot as I do a lot of processing. Any thoughts to add processing as a feature. Look at the features in the macrolab bot - they have a lot of flexibility in that bot. Would love to see a way to be able to process multiple items in a session.
Old 04/27/2017, 00:37   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
@

whats unter restock settings Waypoint NPC's?

E: Client resolution deviates from resolution_settings.ini after starting the bot?

Relogg path not work? Wrong Path problem..
Take a little time before you ask the questions. You have to select your game path not the example one I gave you.

And you didn't replace the resolution_settings.ini then. If you open it you see the resolution in the first line. If it isn't your game resolution you need to replace it with a preset for it or change your game resolution accordingly.

Waypoint NPC are just extra NPCs you can walk to in case your route gets stuck. There is a **** hint on most of the things in the UI. Just hover over the text.

@: You have to describe in detail what function you want. I'm not going to run other bots. I want to come up with my own solutions if possible.
We are doing something similar already by processing all the fish in the inventory with DryFish().
Old 04/27/2017, 00:44   #280

Ty for new version!

Fish snapshot error ???
During restocking, the "Esc" key is pressed at 2 second intervals.
Back to the mount does not work for me, same as the previous version. (It crashes into the wall) (Ancado Inner Harbor)
Feed worker (mouse does not find the "confirm" button) wrong coordinates (Y)
Dry OK
Old 04/27/2017, 00:52   #281

@

Fair enough.

For processing I want the following.

Be able to use my pearl costume to process directly from warehouse
Be able to access the whole warehouse - not just the first 8 rows (probably not achievable - but that is what I would like)

Be able to do multistage processing. For example:
Process 2000 fir wood into fir planks, then process those planks into plywood, and place back in warehouse. The planks probably get put in the first position in my bag, so that could work.

Be able to do a set count of items (e.g 5000 fir - but not do the planks into plywood)
create a large list of items to process, e.g. 2000 fir, 4000, pine, 1000 iron ore..etc.

Be able to craft multiple things together - like to make metal solvent

Thats all I have right now.

Have you ever thought of adding cooking? e.g. to be able to craft x amount of beer?
Old 04/27/2017, 01:04   #282

Quote:
Take a little time before you ask the questions. You have to select your game path not the example one I gave you.

And you didn't replace the resolution_settings.ini then. If you open it you see the resolution in the first line. If it isn't your game resolution you need to replace it with a preset for it or change your game resolution accordingly.

Waypoint NPC are just extra NPCs you can walk to in case your route gets stuck. There is a **** hint on most of the things in the UI. Just hover over the text.

@: You have to describe in detail what function you want. I'm not going to run other bots. I want to come up with my own solutions if possible.
We are doing something similar already by processing all the fish in the inventory with DryFish().
everything works good but one problem is after disconnecting char is staying on the boat that will be a problem if he wanna walk back .. need to add a random thing like Space to jump over..
Old 04/27/2017, 01:25   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKK76 View Post
Ty for new version!

Fish snapshot error ???
During restocking, the "Esc" key is pressed at 2 second intervals.
Back to the mount does not work for me, same as the previous version. (It crashes into the wall) (Ancado Inner Harbor)
Feed worker (mouse does not find the "confirm" button) wrong coordinates (Y)
Dry OK
I got the same error as well
Already replace the resolution_settings for 1920x1080

v.15 work fine for me until this patch, download v.16 and it just wont recognize the capcha (it calculate the inventory fine i think)
Old 04/27/2017, 01:27   #284

@ Which resolution and clientmode are you using?

Like I said before. You have to be in the right state for the mount. The right state is clicking the horse icon twice and a path is drawn. If that doesn't happen autorestock will fail. So test it yourself beforehand.
Have you tried enabling [RestockSwapMounts] in the data.ini ? (Works only if you have both horse and boat)

It SHOULD press Esc AND turn the camera. This happens when your char doesn't walk close enough to the npc or another npc is overlapping.

Please just start the script from scite to see the console output and post it via pastebin.
I don't like playing charades and guessing blindly.

@ do you have 1920 native resolution and run bdo in window mode? Because that's actually a smaller resolution then. Try fullscreen and also post the consoleoutput. The captcha should only fail if something is wrong with the screen offset.

@: Checking the storage should be no problem, since we also check all 192 Inventory slots.
I have no idea how the costume works tho since I don't own one.
Old 04/27/2017, 01:37   #285

Quote:
@ Which resolution and clientmode are you using?

Like I said before. You have to be in the right state for the mount. The right state is clicking the horse icon twice and a path is drawn. If that doesn't happen autorestock will fail. So test it yourself beforehand.
Have you tried enabling [RestockSwapMounts] in the data.ini ? (Works only if you have both horse and boat)

It SHOULD press Esc AND turn the camera. This happens when your char doesn't walk close enough to the npc or another npc is overlapping.

Please just start the script from scite to see the console output and post it via pastebin.
I don't like playing charades and guessing blindly.

@ do you have 1920 native resolution and run bdo in window mode? Because that's actually a smaller resolution then. Try fullscreen and also post the consoleoutput. The captcha should only fail if something is wrong with the screen offset.

I used windows fullscreen as always (v.15 working so i dont think it's the problem).
I did try to reloadui as well (all the scaling is 100% since i never touch them)

nevermind
Working now .... i did a series of changing resolution then reloadui then switch resolution mode ... now it detects the riddle
Prob something weird with the client