Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/04/2017, 22:05   #406

elite*gold: 100
I have not seen a software that separates your single mouse into 2 different actions. xD
Or a software that emulates another "mouse" while you are using the physical one.

However, I saw this: but Im sure that's not what you are looking for.
Old 05/04/2017, 22:25   #407

elite*gold: 0
What about game pad can the script use game pad setting ?
Old 05/04/2017, 22:56   #408

My back to mount function every time bugs in the wall, i need to have a boat and a horse to make this function work properly?
Old 05/04/2017, 23:39   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boian View Post
I can feel you pain but no, its not possible only with VM.
:/ yea bro thats hard to live with that, i m trying now VM with new script delays for extreme slow motion botting xD
Old 05/05/2017, 00:12   #410

It's possible to send input to a window without using the actual cursor/keyboard with Window's SendMessage API but I don't know how BDO will react to it. It has to be "configured" to send the right events, and those depend on how the game handles input.

I've done it in C# and AutoIt.

Old 05/05/2017, 03:07   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssk View Post
It's possible to send input to a window without using the actual cursor/keyboard with Window's SendMessage API but I don't know how BDO will react to it. It has to be "configured" to send the right events, and those depend on how the game handles input.

And it would be very nice if it was implemented because I'd like to use my PC while fish botting, using VMWare is annoying
Old 05/05/2017, 06:53   #412

Quote:

Didnt know about that , thanks for the info.
Old 05/05/2017, 14:46   #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
And it would be very nice if it was implemented because I'd like to use my PC while fish botting, using VMWare is annoying
if that works, it would be freakin awesome!!!
Old 05/05/2017, 14:51   #414

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
and how do you guys gonna read pixel and do imagesearch if bdo window is minimized and btw send message is blocked on blackdesert you have to implement a custom input driver

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Old 05/05/2017, 14:59   #415

Possible to get auto run for this? And now im not talking about the games own autopath but very simple thing

hold down W and additionaly shift. This would be great when traveling at ocean. While T is working its a lot slower than W + Shift.
Old 05/05/2017, 15:19   #416

@ BDO blocks input if the window isn't active or the mouse is outside of window region. I'm already using controlsend so all keyboard input is directly sent to BDO. Controlclick doesn't work at all sadly.

@ sorry that your life is so difficult.

@ You'd have to make the changes yourself. You'll find most Input with CoSe().
I don't know how behavior or input changes with gamepad.

@ Send("{w down}")

@ the problem is the transparency in the npc search window. Depending on the background it sometimes can't detect the anchor and the positions are off.

PS: I'm busy for a few days so next version will be delayed.
Old 05/05/2017, 15:45   #417

Does anyone experience the cursor veering off track? my cursor path is correct until it ants to click on an npc finder or type in the name, at that point it either goes straight down, and clicks nothing or veeers to the right and clicks a quest instead of heading for the nearby npc button or the text box. some times it hovers also to the left of the text box and slightly above it, rendering the motion useless as well.
Old 05/05/2017, 16:28   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
and how do you guys gonna read pixel and do imagesearch if bdo window is minimized and btw send message is blocked on blackdesert you have to implement a custom input driver

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Well the use-case here was having BDO on a second screen while doing something else on the main screen, so it wouldn't be minimized. But maybe it's possible to get window information using the hwnd, but ImageSearch/FF might not work with it. I know I had this working with EVE Online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
@ BDO blocks input if the window isn't active or the mouse is outside of window region. I'm already using controlsend so all keyboard input is directly sent to BDO. Controlclick doesn't work at all sadly.
ControlClick does not work like SendMessage does. The first one is more oriented towards WinForm applications which have controls, and the later is more low-level raw events. In the context of BDO, ControlClick would just be sending clicks to the window control.

The basics of SendMessage are building the LParams with the coordinates and sending WM_LBUTTONDOWN/WM_LBUTTONUP, along with other events, like mousemove/hittest/etc to simulate it.

But in terms of effort-reward, I think there are other things that should be prioritized before attempting this.
Old 05/05/2017, 17:45   #419

@ Send("{w down}")

Hi thanks for the reply but im not really sure where i should put this.

I've opened the file with autoit and checking the code itself but i bit lost. My understanding of autoit is bad so do you mind helping out?
Old 05/05/2017, 18:27   #420

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
snip
All background input is blocked by Xigncode.
And there's no point to use it as you are required to make the window foreground to do ImageSearch & PixelSearch anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greippi View Post
@ Send("{w down}")

Hi thanks for the reply but im not really sure where i should put this.

I've opened the file with autoit and checking the code itself but i bit lost. My understanding of autoit is bad so do you mind helping out?
What are you trying to achieve?
Also, why are you tagging yourself?
Tag someone else. If you are talking to CrayonCode, tag him by using @ then CrayonCode ( @ ).