Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/27/2017, 01:49   #286

elite*gold: 0
Also getting the FFSnapshot error. Using the 1080p preset with BDO in windowed-fullscreen at 1920x1080, did /reloadui.

Textbox says: SnapShot (-85,417,445,507,1,FFFFFFFF) failed

Also can't stop the bot while it's fishing, and the window can't be closed.
Old 04/27/2017, 01:53   #287

actually ... FFSnapshot error again ...
Was running fine for like 20min XD
Old 04/27/2017, 01:59   #288

@

everything ok, i hope after relogging bot will do nothing .. but everything seems ok nice work

hope the next version will be bergain selling..

PS: what about reserving relics in settings i set it up to 0 i hope they will not canceling now the relics and how can i disabling storing the relics i want to sell them only! and bot is not selling all relicts if its register first relict then will be the relicts position changed need to check it every picking up a relict ..
Old 04/27/2017, 02:01   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssk View Post
Also getting the FFSnapshot error. Using the 1080p preset with BDO in windowed-fullscreen at 1920x1080, did /reloadui.

Textbox says: SnapShot (-85,417,445,507,1,FFFFFFFF) failed

Also can't stop the bot while it's fishing, and the window can't be closed.
CTRL + F1 terminates the bot.
I need the log.

I probably will release v0.17 tomorrow with a logfile feature since this is getting me nowhere.

It seems like it finds a wrong anchor somewhere. So the offset creates an out of bounds.

@ your english hurts my brain so much man. I won't even try to understand.
You just sell the **** relics before you store them. So you don't have any to store. Thats what the order is for.

@ Next version will have the logfile. TRACER.TXT belongs to FastFind.dll. No idea why you guys can't see a console output in scite.
If the v0.16 isn't working just wait for v0.17 tomorrow.
Old 04/27/2017, 02:06   #290

@

>
@: Checking the storage should be no problem, since we also check all 192 Inventory slots.
I have no idea how the costume works tho since I don't own one.
>

The costume allows you to process directly from the warehouse. When you have the costume on, there is a process button that shows up on the warehouse, you click that and then you can get into your standard process window - I can send a screenshot over later
Old 04/27/2017, 02:07   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
I need the log.

I probably will release v0.17 tomorrow with a logfile feature since this is getting me nowhere.

It seems like it finds a wrong anchor somewhere. So the offset creates an out of bounds.
TRACER.TXT?
Running CrayonCode.au3 from SciTE doesn't output anything to the console (seems like it spawns a seperate process).
Old 04/27/2017, 02:37   #292

Quote:
I need the log.

@ your english hurts my brain so much man. I won't even try to understand.
You just sell the **** relics before you store them. So you don't have any to store. Thats what the order is for.

@ Next version will have the logfile. TRACER.TXT belongs to FastFind.dll. No idea why you guys can't see a console output in scite.
If the v0.16 isn't working just wait for v0.17 tomorrow.
@ sorry for my ******* bad english xD dont want to hurt someone

but can you explain me this ******* sentence:

Boat = 2 means walk to horse but click the boat first, Boat = 3 means walk to boat but click horse first

I choosed boat but at the end of the npcs they stuck on a wall nothing is detected something goes wrong with the swap function??

PS: RestockSwapMounts is Enabled in data.ini
Old 04/27/2017, 02:51   #293

@ it was just a comment i haven't removed. Just test Auto-Restock with 1 NPC only and your horse nearby. (Trade NPC only for example)
Then watch what the mouse does after it walked to the npc and tried to sell everything.
It should open the menu with ESC and close it again and then click the second and the first icon.
If it doesn't do that let me know. I'll be back in the afternoon.
Old 04/27/2017, 02:54   #294

Quote:
@ it was just a comment i haven't removed. Just test Auto-Restock with 1 NPC only and your horse nearby. (Trade NPC only for example)
Then watch what the mouse does after it walked to the npc and tried to sell everything.
It should open the menu with ESC and close it again and then click the second and the first icon.
If it doesn't do that let me know. I'll be back in the afternoon.
@ its buggy its work not really good he walking back to boat but ESC Menu is open not closed :S by the way is, is it possible to pick up first the more left stored relict in inventory after scanning the inventory maybe its help for the bot function to selling all relicts, at the moment bot scanns the inventory and take the most right stored relict and the second one is a empty slot ..

.. and dont understand this new code, but confirm-button needs to be changed for working correctly like this:

[0, -110], _ ; Drag window
[-45, 430], _ ;Recover All
[-305, -44], _ ; Select food <-- i think can be deleted, theres nothing to select.
[-262, 120], _ ;Confirm
[40, 430]] ; Repeat All

PS: Why is an ESC function there what it does?
Bot is not picking up the fishes sometimes till i close the bot and open it new again ..
Old 04/27/2017, 03:45   #295

@, this is great! Looking through the code has been a good learning experience. One thing I can't figure out though, is that the fishing bot, it never seems to hit "Perfect", but rather just slightly after the bar fills up which it then pushes "space". I have currently everything to 0ms. Is it just me or does the bot not hit "Perfect" consistently as of yet?
Old 04/27/2017, 11:24   #296

Quote:
@ Which resolution and clientmode are you using?

Like I said before. You have to be in the right state for the mount. The right state is clicking the horse icon twice and a path is drawn. If that doesn't happen autorestock will fail. So test it yourself beforehand.
Have you tried enabling [RestockSwapMounts] in the data.ini ? (Works only if you have both horse and boat)

It SHOULD press Esc AND turn the camera. This happens when your char doesn't walk close enough to the npc or another npc is overlapping.

Please just start the script from scite to see the console output and post it via pastebin.
I don't like playing charades and guessing blindly.

@ do you have 1920 native resolution and run bdo in window mode? Because that's actually a smaller resolution then. Try fullscreen and also post the consoleoutput. The captcha should only fail if something is wrong with the screen offset.

@: Checking the storage should be no problem, since we also check all 192 Inventory slots.
I have no idea how the costume works tho since I don't own one.
Console Output is ok but what I've written before is still happening

Screen Resolution 1920x1080.

Sorry for the previous bad explanation.

My Console Output
Old 04/27/2017, 11:29   #297

elite*gold: 325
@

dude the problem of SnapShot only occurs because of FindRiddleAnchor function recheck it and everything gonna be fixed , i've just replaced the new one with an older version and it worked very well
i think you forgot to write the boundary of the imagesearch area xD you only wrote the offset so the "T" couldn't be found in the provided area

Code:
If _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_timeline.bmp", 0, $ResOffset[0]+???, $ResOffset[1]+???, $ResOffset[2]+????, $ResOffset[3]+????, $C[0], $C[1], 0, 0) = 1 Then
with the current code we're asking the imagesearch to search a rectangle of (0,0,0,0) coords which will lead in nothing

P.S my main res is 1920*1080 windowed fullscreen
Old 04/27/2017, 14:20   #298

not work( "E: must be 1920x1080 Windowed Fullscreen" but res 1920x1080 windowed fullscreen. ui scale 100%(
Old 04/27/2017, 14:49   #299

@: The boundries are the client area. $ResOffset[2] and [3] are always the client Size + the actual offset [0] & [1]. So if its Fullscreen this would search 0,0,1920,1080. I will reduce the searcharea anyway. But something on the screen is getting identified as the anchor for you guys and not for me.

If you'd check the console it would tell you the position where the anchor was found. And we could manually figure out what causes the distraction. If no anchor is found it would skip the riddle entirely because it would assume a perfect catch. So it definetly finds something.

@ you were right I messed up the offset for the confirm button. The select food is necessary because once you run out of one type of worker food the next one won't be selected. So it wouldn't feed with "cool draft beer" once you run out of the normal beer and vice versa.

I'm not sure if autosort was messing with the relics but I changed it now that the same slot is scanned again when there was a success. It should sell all relics unless they changed something to the broker. I'll have to check later.

@ because they put up the "moving cloud" over the blue bar you get false readings. Thats why the reading range is increased to all of the region above the division line. Also the reading takes some time and there is a little inputdelay. I cba to find the sweet spot that will be different for everyone depending on their fps/ping and make it more unreliable at the same time.

v0.17 is out

Quote:
v0.17

- Fixed wrong Offset for FeedWorker()
- Decreased scanning range for RiddleAnchor to fix out of bounds error
- Added LOGFILE option to data.ini (enabled by default)
- Changed Bank & Broker Relics to repeat checking slot with successful detection. (To incorporate autosort)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/27/2017, 15:04   #300

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
@: The boundries are the client area. $ResOffset[2] and [3] are always the client Size + the actual offset [0] & [1]. So if its Fullscreen this would search 0,0,1920,1080. I will reduce the searcharea anyway. But something on the screen is getting identified as the anchor for you guys and not for me.

If you'd check the console it would tell you the position where the anchor was found. And we could manually figure out what causes the distraction. If no anchor is found it would skip the riddle entirely because it would assume a perfect catch. So it definetly finds something.

@ you were right I messed up the offset for the confirm button. The select food is necessary because once you run out of one type of worker food the next one won't be selected. So it wouldn't feed with "cool draft beer" once you run out of the normal beer and vice versa.

I'm not sure if autosort was messing with the relics but I changed it now that the same slot is scanned again when there was a success. It should sell all relics unless they changed something to the broker. I'll have to check later.

@ because they put up the "moving cloud" over the blue bar you get false readings. Thats why the reading range is increased to all of the region above the division line. Also the reading takes some time and there is a little inputdelay. I cba to find the sweet spot that will be different for everyone depending on their fps/ping and make it more unreliable at the same time.

v0.17 is out
figured out what is was detecting , it was detecting one of the 2 black lines i'v draw in the below image

when i minimized the bot window it worked fine

EDIT: are u going to work on market place bot dude?:3
thanks for ur hard effort