Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price)

Discussion on Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/20/2017, 14:51   #601

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by luiz930 View Post
i set and they do the same, they bid the first item and stop, keep refreshing without bid the next item, i try in lested version on 5.0 and do the same... the bot just bid the first and refresh refresh refresh refresh and refresh, just keep doing this

ps: i dont use the mult snipe fuction, i just want put the bot to bid one item all time, and this keeping happening, u make a great job, i don't know about anohter languages, but in PT desnot work
can u provide me with the log
Old 08/20/2017, 15:38   #602 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can we get banned for using this?, anyone experienced it?
Old 08/20/2017, 16:34   #603 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I love this bot, I have been using since you released. Would it be possible to add the function to auto V at low HP to the combat helper? Much appreciated, let me know if there is any way we can support you!
Old 08/20/2017, 18:13   #604

Quote:
Originally Posted by luiz930 View Post
i set and they do the same, they bid the first item and stop, keep refreshing without bid the next item, i try in lested version on 5.0 and do the same... the bot just bid the first and refresh refresh refresh refresh and refresh, just keep doing this

ps: i dont use the mult snipe fuction, i just want put the bot to bid one item all time, and this keeping happening, u make a great job, i don't know about anohter languages, but in PT desnot work
just tested and working great ... it should work on any region can u set ur quantity to something like 450 and press save then ALT + F2

for anyone having a problem picking goldenCole extract attached file to ur Eventandspecial folder inside ur bot folder
Attached Files
File Type: rar event_goldenc.rar (2.4 KB, 24 views)
Old 08/20/2017, 20:01   #605 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"ocr failed... trying again" when marketplace bot what does this mean?? thanks
Old 08/20/2017, 20:57   #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZE1928 View Post
"ocr failed... trying again" when marketplace bot what does this mean?? thanks
region ?
Old 08/20/2017, 21:04   #607 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can u get banned for using your bot ? Idk i i should try it and if its safe, i wasted liked 2 months in this game
Old 08/20/2017, 21:07   #608 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocker44 View Post
Can u get banned for using your bot ? Idk i i should try it and if its safe, i wasted liked 2 months in this game
You are using a cheat, so yes. But since this bot mimics a real user and does not edit memory or files it will be hard to detect.

I always generate a new unique exe each time i go to use it. It will change the file hash, details, size and icon to help with anti-detection. I also normally change the exe name to something like fraps, chrome, firefox, ex... Make sure to change the name of the root folder also.
Old 08/21/2017, 03:13   #609 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ You did an excellent and amazing job with the attendance reward pop up. Haven't check fishing yet and I also saw a processing button there and realsied it was just a teaser u devil. Keep up the good work
Old 08/21/2017, 03:23   #610 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
there are for images inside ur eventandspecial folder and if unchecked it won't loot it

if ur ocr is enabled it will compare ur input with the ocred text from notification then will compare the text after searching for the item with ur input if disabled it will ignore comparing ur input with ocred text from notification but will compare ur input with ocred text after searching

ver 5.1 is out
Thx for explaining the ocr. Is there something wrong in my settings though? Ill try again tomorrow and maybe record what the bot does, imo, not as best as it could.
Old 08/21/2017, 06:43   #611 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I have a question, how do I enable auto restock?
I only see the option to "Test Auto Restock" not not keeping it enabled.
Thanks!
Old 08/21/2017, 14:38   #612 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

big fan of the bot

Updated to alpha 5.1 and was wondering what the download was at the start of running the new exe file

Tessdata? i believe it was called
Old 08/21/2017, 14:40   #613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selazul View Post
big fan of the bot

Updated to alpha 5.1 and was wondering what the download was at the start of running the new exe file

Tessdata? i believe it was called
required for ocr to download only specific lang for ur region

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Old 08/21/2017, 16:22   #614 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not sure what's up with the bot, but sometimes it just stops looting event items for current session

Gonna try 5.1!
Old 08/21/2017, 20:01   #615 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
Ver 5 is out :

if this bug happened again please send me a full screenshot for ur inventory during this bug i want to see which item bot iis trying to dry

This is the steel fishing rod...

I left my character fishing all night with several rods, at 10AM when I woke up this error that gave the 6:18 AM had caused the bot to stop, he stopped fishing at 6:18 AM even with several rods in the inventory.

Can you correct?

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot