Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price)

Discussion on Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/19/2017, 10:30   #586

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iveldion View Post
Its all ok, but after restock, bot doesn't pick up fishing rod from inwentory, and dont start fishing. Why?
I'll check that today

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo1199 View Post
Hello, when the auto restock is on and it goes to the blacksmith it does not repair the durability of the fishing rod

Thanks,
region?
Old 08/19/2017, 10:41   #587 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Didn't have any problems till this morning.
Idk what happened, still trying to figure it out.
When I start up, bot says are 0 free inv slots and can't start.

Old 08/19/2017, 12:38   #588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collz View Post
Didn't have any problems till this morning.
Idk what happened, still trying to figure it out.
When I start up, bot says are 0 free inv slots and can't start.

i think ure not using the latest ver (5) this problem should be fixed and btw r ur game running on windowed or fullscreen window?
Old 08/19/2017, 14:18   #589 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
i think ure not using the latest ver (5) this problem should be fixed and btw r ur game running on windowed or fullscreen window?
True, I have been using an older version for a while. Cuz I added some extra drops to it.

Guess I'll need to upgrade to the newer version then. Why would this be necessary now and not before?
(I use windowed)
Old 08/19/2017, 22:46   #590 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Latest virustotal report of Alpha file:

Old 08/19/2017, 23:47   #591 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello! Thanks for your work i looked at it here and there and the software improved with every small iteartion!
I tried some mult sniping this afternoon and it seemed, i am not sure but out of time to test more, that if i am sniping an item that stacks and gets multiple stacks put in like pure water that the bot is only sniping on the first one even though i had 50k as a target.

Can you look at this maybe? Keep the good work up!

EDIT: Btw auto gather please. its easy make it gather on gathering icon on screen
Old 08/20/2017, 02:34   #592 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I saw processing tab and i was like click click click click. Awwwwe
Old 08/20/2017, 02:56   #593 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello Ahmed,

You didnt respond to my last message:

"Hello again,

I know this is going to sound weird, but can you add an option to switch servers after some amount of time fishing?

I've noticed that after my character is fishing for a long period of time the game somehow "block" the act of fishing. Its hard to explain, when he try to start fishing he use the Rod but instantly after it get canceled and got stuck on this loop of trying to fish and get canceled right after it. And it continues to happen even after i close the bot, just get normal when i switch servers...

Don't know if there is anyother way to solve it.

thanks!"

This same situation happend again and i had to switch server to get back to normal
Old 08/20/2017, 04:33   #594 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

on version 5.0 alt+f2 only snipe one item and stop sniping, doesnot working correctly on PT language
Old 08/20/2017, 05:35   #595

ver 5 is out :
-
Quote:
Fixed- Downloading eng Tessdata
- Almost Fixed- all Ocr problems there might be some still please Report Back
- ADDED- button (next to event categorey) to choose between event items to pick to increase speed of looting
- Fixed- Many Unhandled exception
- Fixed- Closing attendance and loot window
Quote:
Originally Posted by luiz930 View Post
on version 5.0 alt+f2 only snipe one item and stop sniping, doesnot working correctly on PT language
because u have to define the quantity in advanced sniper tab.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkfrog View Post
Hello Ahmed,

You didnt respond to my last message:

"Hello again,

I know this is going to sound weird, but can you add an option to switch servers after some amount of time fishing?

I've noticed that after my character is fishing for a long period of time the game somehow "block" the act of fishing. Its hard to explain, when he try to start fishing he use the Rod but instantly after it get canceled and got stuck on this loop of trying to fish and get canceled right after it. And it continues to happen even after i close the bot, just get normal when i switch servers...

Don't know if there is anyother way to solve it.

thanks!"

This same situation happend again and i had to switch server to get back to normal
faced this situation before and I'm thinking about the proper way for doing so since after switching channel for the ppl whos fishing in ocean many times u get dropped out of boat and u have to get again on boat to start fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplet View Post
Hello! Thanks for your work i looked at it here and there and the software improved with every small iteartion!
I tried some mult sniping this afternoon and it seemed, i am not sure but out of time to test more, that if i am sniping an item that stacks and gets multiple stacks put in like pure water that the bot is only sniping on the first one even though i had 50k as a target.

Can you look at this maybe? Keep the good work up!

EDIT: Btw auto gather please. its easy make it gather on gathering icon on screen
can u show me ur advanced sniper settings?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2017, 08:07   #596 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Giving Alpha 5.0 a try,

What are the items under the event button now?
-event1 (???)
-event_corn (???)
-event_goldenc (Golden Coel I guess)
-expensive (???)

Explain how these work please.

If I have NONE ticked, what will be looted?
If I only have ONE ticked, what will be looted? what will be ignored?

Is the Alpha 5.0 release the same as 5.0 you just mentioned?
Old 08/20/2017, 09:50   #597 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
ver 5 is out :
-

faced this situation before and I'm thinking about the proper way for doing so since after switching channel for the ppl whos fishing in ocean many times u get dropped out of boat and u have to get again on boat to start fishing

can u show me ur advanced sniper settings?
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
I havent figured out what everything does, i had item quantity at 0 at first too like others but i figured that out at least.

While we are at it, ocr checkbox, what does it do? I can check and uncheck it is always giving me the price (i believe .. i remember it cant check right now) so ocr should be on anyways?
Old 08/20/2017, 10:15   #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingaChonga View Post
Giving Alpha 5.0 a try,

What are the items under the event button now?
-event1 (???)
-event_corn (???)
-event_goldenc (Golden Coel I guess)
-expensive (???)

Explain how these work please.

If I have NONE ticked, what will be looted?
If I only have ONE ticked, what will be looted? what will be ignored?

Is the Alpha 5.0 release the same as 5.0 you just mentioned?
there are for images inside ur eventandspecial folder and if unchecked it won't loot it

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplet View Post
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
I havent figured out what everything does, i had item quantity at 0 at first too like others but i figured that out at least.

While we are at it, ocr checkbox, what does it do? I can check and uncheck it is always giving me the price (i believe .. i remember it cant check right now) so ocr should be on anyways?
if ur ocr is enabled it will compare ur input with the ocred text from notification then will compare the text after searching for the item with ur input if disabled it will ignore comparing ur input with ocred text from notification but will compare ur input with ocred text after searching

ver 5.1 is out

Quote:
- Fixed detecting free slots for some users
- Improvement for Auto restocking
- Fixed Equipping Rod after reaching destination
Old 08/20/2017, 10:37   #599 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thanks for clarifying ahmed

it's a bit weird but I seem to have better results using 4.7, if I copy the new EventandSpecial images from 5.1 will the old version loot the new items or is it not that simple?
Old 08/20/2017, 14:17   #600 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
ver 5 is out :
-

i set and they do the same, they bid the first item and stop, keep refreshing without bid the next item, i try in lested version on 5.0 and do the same... the bot just bid the first and refresh refresh refresh refresh and refresh, just keep doing this

ps: i dont use the mult snipe fuction, i just want put the bot to bid one item all time, and this keeping happening, u make a great job, i don't know about anohter languages, but in PT desnot work

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot