Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

remain in same spot when feared

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,610
When you fight mobs that fear, and you dont want to get feared into other mobs to get aggro. all you gotta do is walk backwards while fighting that mob. What this does, is, when you get feared, you remain in same spot until the fear wears off, then u can go back to beating the **** out of the mob

I usually walk in a backwards circle, since the mob follows.

this also works in pvp. only thing is, whoever does the fearing wont follow u when u walk backwards

« Freeze Trap Trick | Mage lvl 40 monster pool »

Similar Threads
Need A PM SPot
04/22/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 25 Replies
Hello,all I need A Spot In Any Eudemons Private Server I can Deal Well With DB I Will Help With All My Power And Iam Free At 29 from Month5 and Will Be Online For More Than 16 hours Dayily If You Need To WS Me This Is My Email: [email protected]
DC on the spot
11/03/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Some of you may of known this but this trick got me out of loosin my items red named, you just type /break, and its client sided so people don't see you typing it and if you go red named, jump out of the city and type /break, if people is still there after you log in, keep doin it, you won't get Botjailed.
Bot service remain
04/23/2006 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 22 Replies
Ich habe mal ne frage ich habe alles gemacht. Und es geht auch alles. ABER 1.Ich habe das mit meinem ersten Account gemacht und wenn ich jetzt damit ins spiel gehe und den Bot an mache kackt das game ab und da steht " Disconect from Server " 2. Habe einen 2 Account gemacht und der läuft. Aber wenn ich was ändere an der Bot einstellung dann kommt immer: Bot service remain at: 4hour40min. Kann das sein das mein Account nach dieser Zeit nicht mehr mit dem Bot geht. Und dann kommt wieder "...
WoW - No movement while feared
06/22/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
When you fight mobs that fear, and you dont want to get feared into other mobs to get aggro. all you gotta do is walk backwards while fighting that mob. What this does, is, when you get feared, you remain in same spot until the fear wears off, then u can go back to beating the crap out of the mob. I usually walk in a backwards circle, since the mob follows. this also works in pvp. only thing is, whoever does the fearing wont follow u when u walk backwards. When you are fighting...