Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Battlefield Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - BF4 Cheats [Aimbot,Jet Aimbot,ESP,No Recoil,No Spread,Fly Hack,Teleport]

Discussion on FP - BF4 Cheats [Aimbot,Jet Aimbot,ESP,No Recoil,No Spread,Fly Hack,Teleport] within the Battlefield Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/02/2022, 11:18   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
does th game still work
Old 12/14/2022, 01:07   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Watch out for buying this. Its the same cheat from Bounticheats, and its not working. Aimbot is too slow with aiming, even on most sensetive setting.

Also most of the options in the screenshot are not present in the actual cheat.
Old 02/02/2023, 17:27   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

support windows 11 ?
Old 08/09/2023, 15:26   #64

elite*gold: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuniserblank View Post
support windows 11 ?
sure
Old 10/25/2023, 02:01   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-Vehicle Aimbot - [Support all vehicles in game! 1st person +3d person support!]​
-Jet Aimbot - [full autopilot, perfect control of the aircraft you will like *** in sky u must just hold aimkey.) 1st person + 3d person support.] + Suav, Ucav support​
-Aimbot now support:​
IGLA, STINGER and other same ****.​
FGM-172 SRAW - Take down heli like a pro!​
JAWELIN​
RPG, SMAW, SRAW, MBT-LAV - 80% hits on any distance, at heli, infantry, jets...​
EOD Bot, MAV, SUAV, UCAV​
AT-MINE, M2-MINE and other ****..​
RAWR bot​

Do these features still work?
I currently have three aimbot products.
In all of these, unlike advertisements, vehicle aimbot does not work.
tell me the truth
Old 12/27/2023, 23:14   #66

elite*gold: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by dash7274jr View Post
-Vehicle Aimbot - [Support all vehicles in game! 1st person +3d person support!]​
-Jet Aimbot - [full autopilot, perfect control of the aircraft you will like *** in sky u must just hold aimkey.) 1st person + 3d person support.] + Suav, Ucav support​
-Aimbot now support:​
IGLA, STINGER and other same ****.​
FGM-172 SRAW - Take down heli like a pro!​
JAWELIN​
RPG, SMAW, SRAW, MBT-LAV - 80% hits on any distance, at heli, infantry, jets...​
EOD Bot, MAV, SUAV, UCAV​
AT-MINE, M2-MINE and other ****..​
RAWR bot​

Do these features still work?
I currently have three aimbot products.
In all of these, unlike advertisements, vehicle aimbot does not work.
tell me the truth
Hello my friend, Changed the description, sorry for the long reply. I was away from the forum for a long time due to problems with receiving payments from Europe, today I have added a Stripe and I hasten to inform you that I will again actively read all posts on the forum.

Tags
aimbot for bf4, battlefield 4 cheats, bf4 hack, buy cheat battlefield4, buy hack for bf4