Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > BattleBit Remastered Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

undetected.ac | Battlebit Aimbot, ESP, and Exploits

Discussion on undetected.ac | Battlebit Aimbot, ESP, and Exploits within the BattleBit Remastered Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/23/2023, 22:06   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Freezing upon inject, any solution you can think of?
Old 06/24/2023, 02:26   #17

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threelionss View Post
Freezing upon inject, any solution you can think of?
We have sent out a fix to some issues, please join our discord to be kept up to date!

Old 06/27/2023, 19:35   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

New bb server side checks messed everything up, any updates?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2023, 19:37   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownedC View Post
New bb server side checks messed everything up, any updates?
everythins workin <3
Old 06/29/2023, 02:11   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleberie View Post
everythins workin <3
Good, any new features coming?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2023, 05:31   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

unfortunately no visibility checks for the aimbot, and also no smoothing as adverted
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2023, 12:12   #22

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownedC View Post
Good, any new features coming?
We have recently added a proper Recoil Control System which is not flagged by the anti cheat, added anti screenshots, added target threat selection chooses wether to target someone closest to you or with lowest health or nearest to your crosshair (Threat - targets closest to you via distance | Health - targets lowest health | Crosshair - targets person closest to your crosshair), we will be adding some exploits nobody else has possibly soon as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixo View Post
unfortunately no visibility checks for the aimbot, and also no smoothing as adverted
We don't advertise the cheat has any visibility checks, and I have corrected the feature list and removed aimbot smoothening as we had aimbot smoothening but we removed it, it doesn't matter anyways as the game doesn't care if you hard lock, to compensate no having visibility checks we added target selection options (temporarily solution for this and works well), (Threat - targets closest to you via distance | Health - targets lowest health | Crosshair - targets person closest to your crosshair).
Old 07/02/2023, 16:50   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleberie View Post
We have recently added a proper Recoil Control System which is not flagged by the anti cheat, added anti screenshots, added target threat selection chooses wether to target someone closest to you or with lowest health or nearest to your crosshair (Threat - targets closest to you via distance | Health - targets lowest health | Crosshair - targets person closest to your crosshair), we will be adding some exploits nobody else has possibly soon as well.

We don't advertise the cheat has any visibility checks, and I have corrected the feature list and removed aimbot smoothening as we had aimbot smoothening but we removed it, it doesn't matter anyways as the game doesn't care if you hard lock, to compensate no having visibility checks we added target selection options (temporarily solution for this and works well), (Threat - targets closest to you via distance | Health - targets lowest health | Crosshair - targets person closest to your crosshair).
Aye, the advert thingy was just meant for the smoothing, for visibility checks, i just found it sad it does not have any, rarely you will lock on the person you actually want to lock, unless you turn down the fov and ESP+Aimbot Distance down to a point where you'd be better without ^^ Otherwise a great cheat
Old 07/03/2023, 12:08   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought a 24hr key and 5 hrs later, game went down for update and the team compensated 1 day due to update.

So far overall review

Aimbot - 9/10 (as other users mentioned, vision check needs to come asap)
Wallhack/Chams - 8/10 (with the option to set max limit, it makes it so much better to use for conquest maps)
Overall - 9/10 (For usage wise, it was very simple, download run and load. Stability wise, it was good. only had a few times where i had to inject twice cos game crashed)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2023, 02:29   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'd give this cheat a 6/10
Aimbot has no visual check, misses a lot when you get aim punched. No prediction and no aim smoothing. I was honestly better playing myself. I was also often aiming at people behind walls because of how many people group together.
ESP also just completely lacks features for a game that has hundreds of players in one. The only thing you can really control is to adjust the distance of how many players get rendered on your screen. A visual indicator that a player is visible would be nice at least.
Most features on the cheat are detected, so it's really just aimbot and ESP that you can really use.
Multiple instances of people having their game freeze upon inject as well.
I was also banned, possibly due to reports or the cheat getting detected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2023, 15:59   #26

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoryn View Post
I'd give this cheat a 6/10
Aimbot has no visual check, misses a lot when you get aim punched. No prediction and no aim smoothing. I was honestly better playing myself. I was also often aiming at people behind walls because of how many people group together.
ESP also just completely lacks features for a game that has hundreds of players in one. The only thing you can really control is to adjust the distance of how many players get rendered on your screen. A visual indicator that a player is visible would be nice at least.
Most features on the cheat are detected, so it's really just aimbot and ESP that you can really use.
Multiple instances of people having their game freeze upon inject as well.
I was also banned, possibly due to reports or the cheat getting detected.
We will update the list of red features, as we have narrowed down what features cause flags and what don't.
You don't need aim smoothening in this game, it's pointless as the game does not check for snappy movements, the cheat doesn't have no visual checks listed you are aware before purchasing, we implemented distance check to aim at the person closest to you as a result of no vischeck. Prediction is something we will add possibly in the near future.
Old 07/14/2023, 09:42   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Win 11 support?
Old 07/24/2023, 22:45   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wink This product is exceptional: reliable, innovative, efficient, user-friendly, durable,

This product is exceptional: reliable, innovative, efficient, user-friendly, durable, stylish, versatile, affordable, high-quality, impressive, cutting-edge, remarkable, top-notch, satisfying, outstanding, practical, effective, life-changing, recommended, and unbeatable