Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best battlebit chair?

Discussion on Best battlebit chair? within the BattleBit Remastered Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best battlebit chair?

Anything safe to use for main for legit usage?

i tried elusion chair works but support is terrible, used it on my alt pc to try it out and aimbot wasnt working properly, took 4 days to hwid reset for it not to be working on my main PC. 30 euros for a week key for it not to work, but im not here to complain, looking for recommendations.
Old 07/22/2023, 04:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
I have a recoil script for 15 monthly which I am very actively updating. Obviously it's not the same caliber as a cheat but a handful of users and I think it's very powerful. My discord is solaris#7444 or you can pm me here
Old 07/22/2023, 18:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifaoverlord999 View Post
Anything safe to use for main for legit usage?

i tried elusion chair works but support is terrible, used it on my alt pc to try it out and aimbot wasnt working properly, took 4 days to hwid reset for it not to be working on my main PC. 30 euros for a week key for it not to work, but im not here to complain, looking for recommendations.
dm me
Old 07/23/2023, 13:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxnte View Post
I have a recoil script for 15 monthly which I am very actively updating. Obviously it's not the same caliber as a cheat but a handful of users and I think it's very powerful. My discord is solaris#7444 or you can pm me here
or just buy the hypex.to recoil script which is 25 euros LIFETIME and is a known script not from a random from epvp LOL
Old 07/23/2023, 23:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBHOP View Post
or just buy the hypex.to recoil script which is 25 euros LIFETIME and is a known script not from a random from epvp LOL
I mean yeah I added a lifetime subscription for the exact same price, however how long really is lifetime for every provider who isn't going to be able to bypass faceit anticheat. Everyone has to start somewhere. Sometimes people want a developer who actually cares about their user base and doesn't just mass sell their product. My script has ammo detection and proper stat detection which works for attachments etc. Hypex while it is a good script, doesn't have those two features.

I'm going to take into account the fact you commented on hypex's post asking for a day key to test it for 5 euros. I will offer you a free day key to try Solaris if you want, perhaps it will change your mind.