Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++] International C++ Bot: Beta Release

Discussion on [C++] International C++ Bot: Beta Release within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/13/2011, 14:24   #586

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
I don't have a pet with manual cast skills anymore, sorry.

However you can do this.

Go to my Hotkey Modifier program (it's in my sig) download it, follow instructions, and open it.

I have a feeling that Expanded Left Skill Shortcut Bar's 9 - 15 is for the pet's skill bar. I sold my pet with a manual cast a short while ago so I couldn't test.

However see if it works. Setup the same hotkey for 9 - 15 and open game and see if it works.

If it does, then yay You can set one of the pet's skills to F9 and use that in the atk/buff slots of the bot ^^
Well, it Work as u suggest, but the bot still weird..i turn on autoloot, it wont loot..i untick it..it loot..im using 2 client and i open each 1 for both client..same problem...
Old 02/13/2011, 14:53   #587

Question: do i have to download both of the attached files or, just pick 1?
Old 02/13/2011, 15:39   #588

download second one of attached files ( 9.16 ) .
Old 02/13/2011, 20:14   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by vemp View Post
Well, it Work as u suggest, but the bot still weird..i turn on autoloot, it wont loot..i untick it..it loot..im using 2 client and i open each 1 for both client..same problem...
weird about the autoloot, it should work when ticked since it sends the "true" message for autoloot on/off on the dll.

btw, "it work as u suggest", does that mean for the pet skills? Like I said I couldn't try it. If it does, that's really really good to hear, I can put that in my first post.

------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidless View Post
Question: do i have to download both of the attached files or, just pick 1?
see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ter View Post
download second one of attached files ( 9.16 ) .
the first file contains the source code of the bot (up to version 9.11) incase you are interested.
Old 02/13/2011, 20:33   #590

Quote:
weird about the autoloot, it should work when ticked since it sends the "true" message for autoloot on/off on the dll.

btw, "it work as u suggest", does that mean for the pet skills? Like I said I couldn't try it. If it does, that's really really good to hear, I can put that in my first post.
Ya, but i din use the hotkey modifier, i just drag the skill to mu skill slot on 8, 9 , 0 buff skill slot and set time to run it there . =)
Old 02/13/2011, 20:45   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by vemp View Post
Ya, but i din use the hotkey modifier, i just drag the skill to mu skill slot on 8, 9 , 0 buff skill slot and set time to run it there . =)
Didn't know you could drag them lol.

iirc pet skills have a seperate floating bar thing.

can you please use the hotkey modifier and see if my suggestion will actually hotkey the pet's floating bar skill thing?

thanks in advance
Old 02/13/2011, 21:31   #592

k, tested today... pottin dosent work for me... donno why... or i'm just to stupid for it i had just like 10 mins to test it... the speed works great ^^ and actually it attacks monsters to, sometimes it buggs and "target is out of rage" or "no target selected" messages ... but still good job man, only the pot thing dissapoint me... Oh and just used all my godforce potions when tryed to open my inv=)) i was saving them for a while and they are gone just for like in 2 seconds XD this problem appares whit every potion in inv ... anyway going to sleep =) gonna test more and Ty +K
Old 02/13/2011, 21:34   #593

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyMan View Post
k, tested today... pottin dosent work for me... donno why... or i'm just to stupid for it i had just like 10 mins to test it... the speed works great ^^ and actually it attacks monsters to, sometimes it buggs and "target is out of rage" or "no target selected" messages ... but still good job man, only the pot thing dissapoint me... Oh and just used all my godforce potions when tryed to open my inv=)) i was saving them for a while and they are gone just for like in 2 seconds XD this problem appares whit every potion in inv ... anyway going to sleep =) gonna test more and Ty +K
Pretty sure I wrote this in f.a.q.

1.) health threads do not update on runtime. So if you had vitality skill, making your hp go from 1000 to 3000 for example, on when you turned on the bot. When vitality goes off, the 3000 max hp goes to 1000hp, but bot thinks that your hp droped to 1000hp and so it tries to spam potions to bring it back up. Thats one way it would spam potions

2.) you had poseidon/crusader quests activated. This spams the scroll slot number 1nc per 5 seconds. so if you have a potion there, it will use it once per 5 seconds.

hope that helps ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2011, 00:06   #594

Testing tonight, I am jsut reinstalling the game.

Omfg! I love it! Good job!. I would like to see a Xp/hour bar though =)

Thanks for uploading this!
Old 02/14/2011, 21:04   #595

This bot works great, but there is still a few problems.
Coordinate manager doesn't seem to work well, no matter how i set the area, the bot will eventually walks out of the area to find mobs if it doesn't encounter anymore mobs in the home area. Sometimes i turn on the bot and leave it while i go to my office, and found out later that my toon stands far away from the home area that i set doing nothing only keep switching on mob's name without hitting.
Just a suggestion, but maybe it would be real good if u could make it walk back to the main coordinate if the bot detects your char is out of main area.

Please advise if i am the only one with this problem and how to do it right.

Good job anyway, keep it up man.
Old 02/14/2011, 21:54   #596

Quote:
before making the bot, i actually found zoom values, and it's kinda funky.

making it zoom closer than min makes you look at your character's chest. zooming further than max basically gives you a top down view of your character's head.

nothing else can be done except that =\
thats what I want, the way the zoom is on the game, for my monitor being so big, i want it to go a little further, if you can do it would greatly like it, if you could make it for me id send you 5 bucks on paypal if you want for the troubles
Old 02/15/2011, 00:12   #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonthern View Post
thats what I want, the way the zoom is on the game, for my monitor being so big, i want it to go a little further, if you can do it would greatly like it, if you could make it for me id send you 5 bucks on paypal if you want for the troubles
well, it really doesn't work that good, but i'll write up a quick program later, if you like it you can send the money if you want ^^

--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelton95 View Post
Testing tonight, I am jsut reinstalling the game.

Omfg! I love it! Good job!. I would like to see a Xp/hour bar though =)

Thanks for uploading this!
My pleasure ^^. but what do you mean by Xp/hour bar?

"Player's Current Rage" is basically the XP bar.

the EXP bar is "Player's EXP".

but what is an hour bar? no idea lol

------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungcien View Post
This bot works great, but there is still a few problems.
Coordinate manager doesn't seem to work well, no matter how i set the area, the bot will eventually walks out of the area to find mobs if it doesn't encounter anymore mobs in the home area. Sometimes i turn on the bot and leave it while i go to my office, and found out later that my toon stands far away from the home area that i set doing nothing only keep switching on mob's name without hitting.
Just a suggestion, but maybe it would be real good if u could make it walk back to the main coordinate if the bot detects your char is out of main area.

Please advise if i am the only one with this problem and how to do it right.

Good job anyway, keep it up man.
"Just a suggestion, but maybe it would be real good if u could make it walk back to the main coordinate if the bot detects your char is out of main area.
" Thats how it's suppose to work :S

Please start up bot, and reenact what you did. after it gets out of area or w.e., and starts wondering about, stop bot, get the debug.log file, copy and paste the contents to pastebin.com, and paste the url here so I can look at it. ^^
Old 02/15/2011, 01:52   #598

@katonthern, check your Inbox. Just sent zoom hack program
Old 02/15/2011, 03:34   #599

sir, if you may, can you please make every feature of this bot to work for BOI PH, that would be really great! Thanks alot for the wonderful bots you've done for BOI PH..
Old 02/15/2011, 03:39   #600

i think on the xp/hour thing he means the average amount of exp the char gains per hour while leveling to know how fast you are gaining a level