Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reversing-Now Perfect-World International Bot Beta

Discussion on Reversing-Now Perfect-World International Bot Beta within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Reversing-Now Perfect-World International Bot Beta

Reversing-Now Perfect-World Bot
Version: Perfect-World International

At first for epvp-users:
We are a private reverse-engineering team and this Bot is our first public release. If you want to read about our goals, our mission or about why this bot is for free, visit us at , we are always looking for good teammembers. Now lets come to the Bot:

Features:
- hunt monsters with skills and filterrules
- vending (sell & repair items) with filterrules
- return and continue when died
- picking-items with filterrules
- autopotion
- full pet support (multiple petslots)
- auto-reconnect & auto-login
- small and intuitive gui
- charactername dependent settings
- character statistics (time until levelup, experience per minute, ...)
- client can be minimized

Botvideo:

Why this Bot:
The benefit of this Bot is simply stability. The goal was to make a Bot that is 99,9% stable and can work for a long time (multiple days) without any problems, including vending and fast hunting.

Since this is a gamehacking forum, I will only post the
Quick Tutorial for experienced users:
Only the very important settings are explained. For the other settings please read the beginners tutorial.
- login with your character
- start the bot
-> General-Tab:
- if you play a venomancer then set the correct pet-slot
-> Training-Tab:
- if you want to use a pet(which can attack) enable Autosummon-Pet
- if you are botting in the air enable Use Fly-Gear
-> Skills-Tab:
- click the refresh button at the bottom
- select one skill and click the add button for General use Skills

=> Save Settings
=> Make sure the Bot is able to connect to the internet and click Start.
(See FAQ for more informations)
=> Please read the releasenotes (below) before you start the Bot.
(A long tutorial for beginners can be found on our site, written above. If you want to use vending than you should read it.)

Frequently asked questions:
Why does the Bot shut down when I click start?
The Bot needs a internet connection due to security reasons. Check your firewall (or antivirus) to make sure the Bot can connect to the internet. If it still does not work a new Botversion may have been released or the reversing-now.org site is currently having problems.

I am using Vista and the Bot doesn't work, what can I do?
Just disable UAC in the control panel or download "vista4experts" to tweak your system. Then do a small restart and everything will work fine.

Why is the Bot for free and will it always be for free?
Our system is currently donation-based. Please read here for more informations: .
We are not sure if it will be like this forever, it is currently a testing phase to see how things work out. On the one side this is small Bot which can have a incredible influence on the overall gameplay, we have seen many games which lost the war against the bots. On the other side: behind this small looking Bot are thousands of lines of sourcecode, as well as even more hours of developing and debugging. There would be some reasons to make this a private or even paid bot.

Stability:
- Test I => Win7 x64, Venomancer Level 60+
* on ground: Loot = ok; Hunting = ok; Loop = ok;
* in water: Loot = 5/6 times; Hunting = ok; Loop = ok;
* in the air: Loot = 5/6 times; Hunting = ok; Loop = ok;
* Stabletime = 20+ hours without any problems

Releasenotes:
- Some features are greyed out (disabled). Those features are currently tested until they are stable. You may see them in the next version.
- Skills are not all known by the Bot, especially the new Tideborn classes will only find one or two skills. Further the first skill(s) have been tested for any class. If you have problems with a skill then you may only use one of those first skills (which your character has since you created it)
- Don't target your Pet while botting. To make it as stable as possible simply don't click around in the game.
- Farming resources is not tested, it may work or it may won't work.
- If you are using the relogin feature you should disable trade and party invites in the game, or it will detect them as a disconnect.
- The Bot does not pass the Comodo Firewall, even if you click allow. This is because of how the Bots tcpip class works, this may be fixed later. For now disable the firewall.

Virustotal:
Virustotal scan: .
As you can see the scan is not completely clean. The reason (maybe) is the usage of several GetAsyncKeyState() calls. Those are not used to log data in any form. I am aware of the fact that this is my first post and the virusscan is not clean. If you don't trust us, wait some days and see what other people are posting about this Bot.

Features planned:
- Buffs
- caracter-based itemfilters
- Buy potions@vending
- Skillcast cooldown attend
- 3D-Loot (to make it working 100% in the air and in the water)
- autoparty invites
- tideborn skills

Download:

Please use this thread for your ideas, feedback or questions.
pirate2k
Thanks
16 Users
Old 01/09/2011, 21:26   #2

elite*gold: 18
Does this Bot work good for distance Charackters ? i almost have the problem that Bots are bad for pure dex Archers
Old 01/10/2011, 00:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGolom View Post
Does this Bot work good for distance Charackters ? i almost have the problem that Bots are bad for pure dex Archers
On the ground it will work perfectly, if the skill is known by the Bot. In the air and in the water not. We had implemented a moveto function for air+water where this was working, but it wasn't stable enough.
Old 01/10/2011, 05:42   #4

not work
Old 01/10/2011, 15:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongfei888 View Post
not work
Where exactly is the problem?
Old 01/10/2011, 20:35   #6

omg i tested it thats such a nice bot i love it realy good work man great thanks. i tested it with a venomencer if it run good with my pure dex archer i love this bot more then now xD
How can i Create Waypoints for the Vendor/selling path ?
Old 01/10/2011, 22:36   #7

Quote:
omg i tested it thats such a nice bot i love it realy good work man great thanks. i tested it with a venomencer if it run good with my pure dex archer i love this bot more then now xD
How can i Create Waypoints for the Vendor/selling path ?
Read the thread again, I have linked the site where the long tutorial can be found. There you can learn how it works(its a little bit complicated).
Old 01/11/2011, 16:55   #8

Thanks, best bot i have yet seen.
Old 01/12/2011, 01:22   #9

anyone can help make this bot work in pw Indonesia?
Old 01/12/2011, 09:03   #10

Why does the bot need to connect to the internet? I'm assuming it isn't a clientless bot (considering the video ), so just wondering what it needs to do.

What kind of issues do you have with 3D looting? (Always curious about these things)

From the description the bot looks like a nice piece of work, congrats
Old 01/12/2011, 12:14   #11

bot is not working for me. I tried it on PWI servers and it does not even detect my character name.
And yes i've read the description
Old 01/12/2011, 20:55   #12

the sell function is nice but not easy to configure. The problem is that he doesnt move back to town or use the teleport skill if the bag ist full thats the only problem what i have.
For donation can i pay what i want ?
Old 01/13/2011, 01:18   #13

I using Winows XP with PWI atm, and When I open they dont detect the toon o.o

Firewall off
Old 01/13/2011, 05:53   #14

// for all readers //
* A little info about the current version: if you use normalattack only, it will be buggy when walking to monsters.

* Regarding the loop functions: I know that creating the script can be very complicated, finding a nice and stable trainingplace is even harder. The way its done has some great benefits to make the Bot work well, but sadly its not easy. I am currently creating and trying some new trainingplacescripts, so you don't have to create one on your own. You will probably see them in the next version.

* Further: please don't PM me with sourcecode questions (the answer is no) or ask about foreign PW-Versions. In our forum I promised that the first foreign version will be PW-Indonesia, thats all I can and will say yet. If you have a Perfect-World related question, please just post it in public so everyone can see / answer it.

// only answers //
Quote:
Originally Posted by howldudu View Post
I using Winows XP with PWI atm, and When I open they dont detect the toon o.o

Firewall off
If I remember right there is no run as admin option in XP. I have no clue what this could be, maybe test it on another XP system? I will put it on the todo list, to test it on xp someday. Thanks for your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
Why does the bot need to connect to the internet? I'm assuming it isn't a clientless bot (considering the video ), so just wondering what it needs to do.

What kind of issues do you have with 3D looting? (Always curious about these things)

From the description the bot looks like a nice piece of work, congrats
Thank you.
Its connecting to the rev-now site. It has many reasons, the main one is because we got the chance to turn it off if it is posted in forums/sites where we don't want it to be posted (etc.). We all know the sites which are selling software that they don't own.

There is no real 3D looting yet. Its 2D, but it works if the items are a little above / under your character. Yet I don't found a 100% stable 3D looting function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0wball View Post
bot is not working for me. I tried it on PWI servers and it does not even detect my character name.
And yes i've read the description
Run as admin, this should fix it. Or disable UAC.

Quote:
the sell function is nice but not easy to configure. The problem is that he doesnt move back to town or use the teleport skill if the bag ist full thats the only problem what i have.
For donation can i pay what i want ?
Right, its not easy but as I wrote with this approach we can also continue botting after death
Does it log something like "going back town" and then stops? Or does nothing happen at all when the inventory is full? More informations are always helping. Try to explain exactly what happens, so we can fix this faster, if it is a bug.
You can donate whatever you like, there are no restrictions.
Old 01/13/2011, 06:39   #15

More question and observation

I do have framework 3.5,
my rooter needs to especify ports, so need some port to open?

And you will disponibilize source code?