Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++] International C++ Bot: Beta Release

Discussion on [C++] International C++ Bot: Beta Release within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/11/2011, 03:02   #571

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Hit_Dat_Hoe View Post
0.o very nice bot m8.....i just start'd playing BOI a few days ago and always want'd to have a auto-pick/bot to kill the large number of mob quest like kill 60 so and so mobs....this bot makes my BOI life so much easier thanks to your hard work...thank you !
truly glad to hear that =D Hope this makes the boring parts of the game more fun ^^
Old 02/11/2011, 04:07   #572

when i use this why will it run around and kill everything it can see and not stay in the area i set it to?
Old 02/11/2011, 17:18   #573

i've a little problem, bot doesn't loot, i don't know how to properly set "Enable AutoLoot", by default it's 0, but i don't know which value is should be set on.
Old 02/11/2011, 19:07   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ter View Post
i've a little problem, bot doesn't loot, i don't know how to properly set "Enable AutoLoot", by default it's 0, but i don't know which value is should be set on.
same thing happens to me a lot i have to click on the "one click repair!" a lot and sometimes doesnt work so i restart or i uncheck and check the autoloot box and then save settings to ini again.
Old 02/11/2011, 19:18   #575

i've got a strange solution, i unchecked "Enable AutoLoot", and it's currently works
Old 02/11/2011, 20:05   #576

Quote:
TBH the box no longer works, I need to remove it but keep being lazy and forgetting to do so, so ignore that box lol

---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman07 View Post
same thing happens to me a lot i have to click on the "one click repair!" a lot and sometimes doesnt work so i restart or i uncheck and check the autoloot box and then save settings to ini again.
???. one click repair is separate from autoloot box, I don't see how they are related or what not

---------------------

Quote:
i've got a strange solution, i unchecked "Enable AutoLoot", and it's currently works
That is pretty weird lol.

All I can say is that to enable autoloot, uncheck and check the autoloot like 3 times and leave it checked and it'll work, atleast that's how it's been working on my side ^^

------------------

Edit: version v.9.15 uploaded ^^
Old 02/12/2011, 02:24   #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
Yea.

One thing that would be nice is if I could get the addy that calls the healer NPC function. Unfortuatntely, I have no idea how to do that, but it would be really neat to heal like 8000 HP and MP for only 500 coins lol
Why not capture the send and receive packets in time you talk to NPC for the heal then use it?

for hHandle and HWND problem they need to make sure that they have Game.exe and not game.exe it might be the reason they are using another bot that needs to rename the letter "G" to small.

By doing that they can run the bot and that fixes wuth the handle stuffs with the speedhack.

Hope it helps.
Old 02/12/2011, 17:30   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezmay View Post
Why not capture the send and receive packets in time you talk to NPC for the heal then use it?

for hHandle and HWND problem they need to make sure that they have Game.exe and not game.exe it might be the reason they are using another bot that needs to rename the letter "G" to small.

By doing that they can run the bot and that fixes wuth the handle stuffs with the speedhack.

Hope it helps.
I have already tried what you suggest, but I'm sorry to say that it does not work. When you press Heal at the Heal NPC it is a dialogue option; these require open dialog with the corresponding NPC, and since you're not exactly in range of the Heal NPC, the server won't let you open up the dialog with it. Simply faking the pressing of the Heal option is a no-go too.

@Inathero: I'm sorry but I just found a small bug in the Auto-Loot which should be the reason why ppl have had to repeatedly tick your option on-and-off a couple of times before it worked. The tiny fix has been commited!
Old 02/12/2011, 19:06   #579

btw guys what happens if the game masters catch you bottin in Boi? permanent ban or what ?XD let me know and how safe it is to use a bot...
Old 02/12/2011, 19:34   #580

using bot is always unsafe, i haven't heard about bans yet.
Old 02/12/2011, 20:00   #581

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuneC View Post
@Inathero: I'm sorry but I just found a small bug in the Auto-Loot which should be the reason why ppl have had to repeatedly tick your option on-and-off a couple of times before it worked. The tiny fix has been commited!
No worries, .dll updated to r41 ^^ which brings bot to v.9.16

--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyMan View Post
btw guys what happens if the game masters catch you bottin in Boi? permanent ban or what ?XD let me know and how safe it is to use a bot...
PWE is extremly lazy with management in this game. The only way they'll ban a botter is if like 5 people report that botter with evidence and proofs or what not. Even then the staff usually doesn't take action. If you check the forums, you'll see what I mean, about the complaints towards botters and that they don't get banned or what not.

So in short, it's safe lol
Old 02/12/2011, 20:51   #582

anyway you can add a zoom hack?
Old 02/13/2011, 02:14   #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonthern View Post
anyway you can add a zoom hack?
before making the bot, i actually found zoom values, and it's kinda funky.

making it zoom closer than min makes you look at your character's chest. zooming further than max basically gives you a top down view of your character's head.

nothing else can be done except that =\
Old 02/13/2011, 03:32   #584

is there anyways you can add pet skill auto cast ?
Old 02/13/2011, 05:37   #585

Quote:
Originally Posted by vemp View Post
is there anyways you can add pet skill auto cast ?
I don't have a pet with manual cast skills anymore, sorry.

However you can do this.

Go to my Hotkey Modifier program (it's in my sig) download it, follow instructions, and open it.

I have a feeling that Expanded Left Skill Shortcut Bar's 9 - 15 is for the pet's skill bar. I sold my pet with a manual cast a short while ago so I couldn't test.

However see if it works. Setup the same hotkey for 9 - 15 and open game and see if it works.

If it does, then yay You can set one of the pet's skills to F9 and use that in the atk/buff slots of the bot ^^