Master Inathero, when and where (links) can we try your masterpiece =)
No idea why you're calling me Master Inathero XD
I'm only releasing the bot to a select few who PM me to test it out. I don't need that many people to test, just need the bot to get as stable as possible.
Once bot's all stable and has all the features I want it to have, I'll give it a public release. Until then, only the alpha testers get the privilege :P
I'm only releasing the bot to a select few who PM me to test it out. I don't need that many people to test, just need the bot to get as stable as possible.
Once bot's all stable and has all the features I want it to have, I'll give it a public release. Until then, only the alpha testers get the privilege :P
This has multiple botting to a certain degree. Didn't test it but it should work in theory. The bot hooks onto BoI's process by using it's window text, not by searching through its processes (might enable this later).
In anycase, you can have two BoI windows open, have one char in realm 1, another in realm 2. have first bot read realm 1, second realm 2. Then have the char in realm 2 go to realm 1. Multiple botting completed XD
anti ks?
and when using the mount buffs..the bot will check if it is safe or not..tried the bot with the mount buffs..it spam the mount even if it is interrupted by the mobs..
anti ks?
and when using the mount buffs..the bot will check if it is safe or not..tried the bot with the mount buffs..it spam the mount even if it is interrupted by the mobs..
What's anti ks?
And you sure youtried my bought? I k ly gave it to two people to test and you're not one of them.
You're half right on mount. When you start bot, it presses the mount key once, waits 5 seconds, and presses it again. After 30 min it does the same thing, whether you're in battle or not. Will need to fix that issue, but no matter what, it does not "spam" the mount.
ops sorry i didnt include what bot i used..i used other bot it has mount buffs..
anti ks..the bot will only atk any untagged monsters not monsters other player atked it first..
well other bot != my bot.
also it already has that feature that it will attack only untagged monsters =) I don't have the check in it (enable/diable Attack Tagged) cause it's always on by default in the code
VIP Feature Release 07/06/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies I didnt make hack but its really good :)
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ewli8o.jpg
Virus Scan
Public.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Download:
Download Public.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
New feature max overdrive 08/27/2008 - Planetside - 1 Replies Update History
All servers are up
Game Update 3.15.18 - Wednesday August 13th, 2008
Terran Republic Max Changes
Terran maxes in addition to the lock-down ability, now have a secondary ability called Overdrive that is based on a max capacitor and that allows them to fire more quickly and fire more accurately while active
This new Overdrive ability is an "all-or-nothing" activation. Once activated it can not be shut-off. It cannot be activated until the capacitor is fully...
New Feature 05/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Just wondering. I was thinking there could be a feature were you could choose if 'leechers' could see it. So people under a certain number of thanks. So lets say I post a really awesome bot, but I don't want leechers to get it... i just use the leecher function and now only people over 50 thanks (received) can see the post.
TQ adding feature to CO2 02/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies If anyone looked at the files installed on the last update (5010) they would have seen a new feature being prepared for implimentation. Basically from what i gather if you donate a bunch of money to the "empire" you can get an additional 1-12 Potency points.
anyway see pic for details...just thought id share.
http://www.geocities.com/falbergaj/checontributeB G.jpg
Bug oder Feature? 11/03/2007 - Off Topic - 18 Replies Mein neues frage-antwort-langweilespiel:
einer sagt einen Satz wie z.B.;
Chuck Norris bestellt sich bei Burger King einen Bigmac und bekommt ihn.
Bug oder Feature?
(kann sein, dass dies irgendjemanden bekannt vorkommt :) )