Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++] Some help on adding a few feature to my bot

Discussion on [C++] Some help on adding a few feature to my bot within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/04/2011, 06:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
another feature to add: heal party bot (heretic). useful for instances like de, se, giza, events etc.

the bot will be able to detect if a party member's hp is low then use heal on that party member.
Old 01/04/2011, 07:00   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpersta View Post
There is a flag that tells you if the enemy is already attacked (required so your interface will place the red circle on portrait). Fairly easy to find the offset with CE, or you can swipe it out of my bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnqt View Post
another feature to add: heal party bot (heretic). useful for instances like de, se, giza, events etc.

the bot will be able to detect if a party member's hp is low then use heal on that party member.
I can definitely do that, shouldn't be hard at all. What lvl does heretic get that skill? (got a heretic trading alt at almost 30)
Old 01/04/2011, 07:39   #18

Added feature that when bot detects that you are starting to talk in chat, it will stop spamming the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 keys so that you can have an actual conversation in chat XD

once you press enter and stop your message, it will resume the 1-0 key spam. nifty feature imo.
Old 01/04/2011, 07:43   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
Decided to swipe it out from your bot only to find that it was the wrong address?

Did a pattern scan (took pattern from your bot) that returned the address 0x108EDB8 (that was also commented in your bot)

added the specified offsets and got 0x10970DC which, is not the address to see if an enemy is already attacked.

Decided to do my own stuff and got the address 0x011899D4. This address return's 1 if enemy is targeted by another player and 0 if not, So I'll use this address in the trainer instead. Lots of nice variables in your trainer, but are they all valid also?

Hrm, never went back and tested that one specifically, but I am reasonably certain I have seen it behave properly when using the bot in Thor event (lots of tagged mobs there, so only place it really stands out).

The pattern stuff is legacy code from 420's bot, I haven't updated any of that. Not sure if it was EVER valid honestly. The offsets listed in the first section of BotSession ought to all be correct, I tend to be pretty rigorous in my testing before I start using an offset, but I could have missed if some changed on my during a maintenance session (would be odd for some to change and not others though)
Old 01/04/2011, 07:45   #20

my heretic is below level 30 and I already have heal skill. there is also a heal all skill for heretic but i think you have to be 70 or above to get that skill.
Old 01/04/2011, 07:56   #21

Alright, will work on heretic's skills tomorow.

@dumper, didn't mean any offense, just variable didn't work for me and I QQ'ed haha. again maybe my fault, hard for me to read .net code
Old 01/04/2011, 08:23   #22

do you already have auto-follow leader if the bot is in a party?
Old 01/04/2011, 08:51   #23

nope, didn't do any party functions for it just yet. will do all that tomorow
Old 01/04/2011, 09:08   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
nope, didn't do any party functions for it just yet. will do all that tomorow
Nice work, waitting for ur bot 2morrow.

Hints: Dont use keyboard macro, players using cant chat with this bot and BOI's staff will check this bot for 3rd program,
Old 01/04/2011, 09:45   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhthu2k View Post
Nice work, waitting for ur bot 2morrow.

Hints: Dont use keyboard macro, players using cant chat with this bot and BOI's staff will check this bot for 3rd program,
I don't exactly use keyboard macro, I send the actual keys into the program, not simulating the keys.

Also, scroll up about the chatting thing, i wrote:

Quote:
Added feature that when bot detects that you are starting to talk in chat, it will stop spamming the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 keys so that you can have an actual conversation in chat XD

once you press enter and stop your message, it will resume the 1-0 key spam. nifty feature imo.
so basically it'll stop posting key messages to the game when you start typing, so you can chat while using the bot

------

Edit: I might not release bot tomorrow, I'll release it when I believe it progressed enough to be released
Old 01/04/2011, 19:59   #26

Quote:
edit: I think you should also include the pet's MAX hp and mp
ask and ye shall receive:

Old 01/04/2011, 21:04   #27

Quote:

halfway done with that. I got the following variables:
  • Number of people in party
  • Player 1's Current HP
  • Player 1's Max HP
  • Player 1's CurrentMP
  • Player 1's Max MP
  • Same for Player 1, but for Player 2, 3, 4, and 5 in party.

Just need to get enough time to make it to read their hp and such. shouldn't be hard, just lots of copypasta XD

----------

Edit: Cant get player to automatically follow leader, Guess I need to inject a dll for that and send a Player_FollowLeader(); message or something XD

And a small change to bot. on the crusades/poseidons part. Instead of having to type "Jungle Defender-LV65" you can just type "Jungle Defender" and it works the same
Old 01/05/2011, 01:53   #28

elite*gold: 40
Would be a nice this Bot. I don't know what is wrong with the GUI its more simply like this ......
Old 01/05/2011, 02:40   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutzzu14 View Post
Would be a nice this Bot. I don't know what is wrong with the GUI its more simply like this ......
Thanks. Bots fully operational except for a few bugs here and there (trying to iron them out) but overall nifty bot so far, still not completely satisfied with it though so not releasing.

My issue with the Gui is that it's taking more and more screen estate XD Don't like that. Might add a tabbed function to it later.

-------------------------------------------

Back to bot abilities. Added Party Status section (says Party Stats, typo). Displays hp and mp of each person.

Recently found out how to see if a player in party is in a different realm. Also found out how to find which realm that player is. Shows the realm the player is in, in the Party Status section.

Also found player's names in party. This one a work in prog. Need a friend to hop online to check offsets, see if I can find pattern. Once I find pattern, instead of "Player 1's HP:" it will say "Joe's HP" or what not.

Any more suggestions will be helpful, I'll do them best I can.

Will add another part for heretics. If a person in party's HP is less than x%, use heal spell or whatever.

More suggestions = more possible additions to bot = more finished bot = more happy you.
Old 01/05/2011, 15:53   #30

elite*gold: 40
Well .... im waiting forward for your bot gj and gl