Didn't do anything on heretic yet, still playing with my main account
The "almost done" features that was posted 3 posts ago, are all done.
The AutoLoot feature works 100%. Needs a bit tweaking, but overall works 100%
Adapting the function that I used on AutoLoot for heretic to heal a single member, will be tricky, but I think i can pull it off.
--------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWind
Edit: Suggestion Create auto chat in this bot
I can do that very easily as I already have the chat addresses from messing around earlier today. The bot can successfully read the chat, and I can reply, but dunno what to reply XD.
Is possible that I can make bot record what it's doing in party chat if you want haha, but dunno.
Got that AutoLoot down. Only issue with AutoLoot is that you can't minimize the window while using it. Don't suppose it would be much issue, I guess.
Also, dunno if my AutoLoot will support multiple clients. Maybe maybe not, so shrugs.
Planned features:
Heretic Healing Functions
Incorporate SpeedHack into bot
Possible Chatbot? Will need exterior help for this (Bot can read chat fine, it can respond also, but I have nothing for it to say XD)
About number two, incorporating SpeedHack, No worries about that, I already finalized a SpeedHack for BoI before starting on the bot. Would talk about the speedhack trainer i made, but a picture is worth a million words:
Ignore that "test" button. It was to see if I can do an automated function and send to game. Apparently I could and that sparked the interest in me making a bot.
-----------
Edit: I know DarkBOI has speeds 4, 6, and 7 but I wanted something with more customization. That made me to create a speedhack with speeds 3 (default walk speed) up to 11.
Got that AutoLoot down. Only issue with AutoLoot is that you can't minimize the window while using it. Don't suppose it would be much issue, I guess.
Also, dunno if my AutoLoot will support multiple clients. Maybe maybe not, so shrugs.
Planned features:
Heretic Healing Functions
Incorporate SpeedHack into bot
Possible Chatbot? Will need exterior help for this (Bot can read chat fine, it can respond also, but I have nothing for it to say XD)
About number two, incorporating SpeedHack, No worries about that, I already finalized a SpeedHack for BoI before starting on the bot. Would talk about the speedhack trainer i made, but a picture is worth a million words:
Ignore that "test" button. It was to see if I can do an automated function and send to game. Apparently I could and that sparked the interest in me making a bot.
-----------
Edit: I know DarkBOI has speeds 4, 6, and 7 but I wanted something with more customization. That made me to create a speedhack with speeds 3 (default walk speed) up to 11.
I didn't really check if BoI's functions were thread-protected, but I don't recall seeing much use of the TLS register, so maybe giving Remote Procedure Calls a go would be the way for you?
If you don't already know what it is, it involves allocating some memory in the remote process (in this case the BoI client), writing some ASM to this memory that replicates the CALL to the specific function with the right parameters etc., creating a remote thread on this piece of code - and voila.
That is the simplest incarnation though.
I didn't really check if BoI's functions were thread-protected, but I don't recall seeing much use of the TLS register, so maybe giving Remote Procedure Calls a go would be the way for you?
If you don't already know what it is, it involves allocating some memory in the remote process (in this case the BoI client), writing some ASM to this memory that replicates the CALL to the specific function with the right parameters etc., creating a remote thread on this piece of code - and voila.
That is the simplest incarnation though.
Was thinking about that, but BoI's a pain when debugging with ollydbg XD so I can't really create a list of functions with their parameters to execute, so shrugs.
I know BoI has a debugger alerter in its coding, but i went into like 30 calls and couldn't find the source for me to nop or jmp it so gave up as I don't have too much patience when trying to find asm code.
Also I'm not that good at writing asm, I can read some of it by coding it is, for me, a pain. Was looking through your hackboy dll on google code, seems you use a bit of __asm here and there to patch up functions and such. Guessing you know asm way more than I do XDXD am an amature at RE anyways XD
VIP Feature Release 07/06/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies I didnt make hack but its really good :)
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ewli8o.jpg
Virus Scan
Public.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Download:
Download Public.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
New feature max overdrive 08/27/2008 - Planetside - 1 Replies Update History
All servers are up
Game Update 3.15.18 - Wednesday August 13th, 2008
Terran Republic Max Changes
Terran maxes in addition to the lock-down ability, now have a secondary ability called Overdrive that is based on a max capacitor and that allows them to fire more quickly and fire more accurately while active
This new Overdrive ability is an "all-or-nothing" activation. Once activated it can not be shut-off. It cannot be activated until the capacitor is fully...
New Feature 05/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Just wondering. I was thinking there could be a feature were you could choose if 'leechers' could see it. So people under a certain number of thanks. So lets say I post a really awesome bot, but I don't want leechers to get it... i just use the leecher function and now only people over 50 thanks (received) can see the post.
TQ adding feature to CO2 02/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies If anyone looked at the files installed on the last update (5010) they would have seen a new feature being prepared for implimentation. Basically from what i gather if you donate a bunch of money to the "empire" you can get an additional 1-12 Potency points.
anyway see pic for details...just thought id share.
http://www.geocities.com/falbergaj/checontributeB G.jpg
Bug oder Feature? 11/03/2007 - Off Topic - 18 Replies Mein neues frage-antwort-langweilespiel:
einer sagt einen Satz wie z.B.;
Chuck Norris bestellt sich bei Burger King einen Bigmac und bekommt ihn.
Bug oder Feature?
(kann sein, dass dies irgendjemanden bekannt vorkommt :) )