Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOI Fantasy - Last Crusade - Coming Soon

Discussion on WOI Fantasy - Last Crusade - Coming Soon within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOI Fantasy - Last Crusade - Coming Soon

Hello Elitepvpers Community!

We are a group of people who started working in a new War of the Immortals Server.
The server files we are working on are "Last Crusade (Pre-Faith System)" patch, hopefully willing to update as soon as possible to the last version.
The server is currently under development and will be online soon (ETA approximately 7 to 10 days max).

We would like to invite you to become a part of our community by joining our facebook page . You can give us your opinion on how would you like the server to be (rates/customizations,etc), we want the server to be enjoyable by the players. Waiting on your suggestions.

Server Rates
- Xp Rate: to be decided by players
- Drop Rate: to be decided by players

Server Specifications
- RAM: 64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz
- Processor Speed: Intel Xeon E5-1620v2 3,9 GHz+
- Connection: 1 Gbps Lossless / Cisco Nexus
- Hosting Location: France
- Name of Host: OVH
Old 06/09/2014, 21:21   #2

Cool to see more people working on woi lc
Old 06/09/2014, 23:30   #3

Suggestions :

*Exp x 50
*Drop x 75
*Free Zen 1x a day by requesting amount of zen u can decide . But make it 1 ip / request, or people will be abusing :v
*Make some items for upgrading are free, such as:
-Glow of Athena
-Embed Charms
-etc ( u can think more of these items)
*u can make donation, but please don't make it "PAY FOR WIN" Server
*remove gems from Items Mall ^^ or stay as it is for lvl2 or lvl3 no more higher
*make Super Gem Talismans Drop only from Bosses. Like 3-6 bosses can drop it, and make it a bit rare.
*make tech making instantly or superfast xD.
*make All Instances SOLOABLE (Molten Inferno, Hoarst Tower etc). Coz most ppl at starting hard to find any Party for Instances which required party
*Make Event in game like Summoning Boss in Atlantis for people who dont like going to Red/White Zone
*Remove Perf Revive for PVP purpose or make it High Price on using perf revive.
==> As long as your Server not "P2W = PAY TO WIN", your server gonna last long <==

That's it for now ^^

Good Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2014, 05:20   #4

i need help on setting up a server. i just want it LAN(no internet) please help. im not advertising i just want server setup help and this sounds like a great server!
Old 06/10/2014, 19:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by woifantasy View Post
Hello Elitepvpers Community!

We are a group of people who started working in a new War of the Immortals Server.
The server files we are working on are "Last Crusade (Pre-Faith System)" patch, hopefully willing to update as soon as possible to the last version.
The server is currently under development and will be online soon (ETA approximately 7 to 10 days max).

We would like to invite you to become a part of our community by joining our facebook page . You can give us your opinion on how would you like the server to be (rates/customizations,etc), we want the server to be enjoyable by the players. Waiting on your suggestions.

Server Rates
- Xp Rate: to be decided by players
- Drop Rate: to be decided by players

Server Specifications
- RAM: 64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz
- Processor Speed: Intel Xeon E5-1620v2 3,9 GHz+
- Connection: 1 Gbps Lossless / Cisco Nexus
- Hosting Location: France
- Name of Host: OVH
Quote:
No ofense but why you need alt acc to start Woi Thread ? And dont sell me crap its not alt acc, there is no chanse to have files + to get live server soon, but here you have Account with only 1 Post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by eakhnaton View Post
Suggestions :

*Exp x 50
*Drop x 75
*Free Zen 1x a day by requesting amount of zen u can decide . But make it 1 ip / request, or people will be abusing :v
-Glow of Athena
-Embed Charms
*remove gems from Items Mall ^^ or stay as it is for lvl2 or lvl3 no more higher
*make Super Gem Talismans Drop only from Bosses. Like 3-6 bosses can drop it, and make it a bit rare.
*make All Instances SOLOABLE (Molten Inferno, Hoarst Tower etc). Coz most ppl at starting hard to find any Party for Instances which required party
*Make Event in game like Summoning Boss in Atlantis for people who dont like going to Red/White Zone
==> As long as your Server not "P2W = PAY TO WIN", your server gonna last long <==

That's it for now ^^

Good Luck
its nice but think about Red ones there is no need of Retail Woi server also what for you need
Quote:
make Super Gem Talismans Drop only from Bosses. Like 3-6 bosses can drop it, and make it a bit rare
for that =>>
Quote:
remove gems from Items Mall ^^ or stay as it is for lvl2 or lvl3 no more higher
Old 06/10/2014, 20:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
No ofense but why you need alt acc to start Woi Thread ? And dont sell me **** its not alt acc, there is no chanse to have files + to get live server soon, but here you have Account with only 1 Post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its ok you can post your opinion on this free forum.
1. Yes there is the chance to have server files.
2. Server is already up and running and maybe withing 48 hours will be live
3. As for my number of posts, yes this is a new account and i dont think its a crime, is it?

Have a nice day
Old 06/10/2014, 21:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by woifantasy View Post
Its ok you can post your opinion on this free forum.
1. Yes there is the chance to have server files.
2. Server is already up and running and maybe withing 48 hours will be live
3. As for my number of posts, yes this is a new account and i dont think its a crime, is it?

Have a nice day
hold your Horses
Quote:
No ofense
its how i start my post
Quote:
As for my number of posts, yes this is a new account and i dont think its a crime, is it?
thanks for answer on my question.
Old 06/11/2014, 00:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eakhnaton View Post
Suggestions :

*Exp x 50
*Drop x 75
-Glow of Athena
-Embed Charms

That's it for now ^^

Good Luck
exp 50 and drop 75 is a bad idea nobody will want to spend hours and hours to get lvl.
ideal rate would be exp: 200 and drop:250
why??
everyone knows the difficulty to drop soul gear. at a rate 200 takes longer then imagine if 75 rate.
free zen: u will just go crazy trying to prevent abuse of zen and will always abuse.
the best would u copy the devastation that part and put the items in the market free zen.

make Super Gem Talismans Drop only from Bosses. other bad idea will only favor the monopoly of a legion or alliance.
a minority will have gems lvl 7 and lvl 8 and the rest have nothing.
Not to mention that without the gems in the market nobody would spend a lot of time playing.
then place in market gems lvl 5 or 6.
I do not know what your intention.
it will be a server the same for all or will sell zen.
which in the case would become a pay to win server
Old 06/11/2014, 05:20   #9

Update:
Server testings are ok so far.

1. Registration System Finished
2. Referral System Finished (Rewards not decided yet)
3. Zen Delivery System finished
4. Uploading Client in progress.
5. More customizations on the way (You are welcomed to ask what you would like to see in game)

We might start a beta testing today.

Don't forget to register in the and let us know your thoughts.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2014, 14:54   #10

Quote:
We might start a beta testing today.
Launch the beta ASAP!!

ppl waiting hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTiger View Post
exp 50 and drop 75 is a bad idea nobody will want to spend hours and hours to get lvl.
why??
everyone knows the difficulty to drop soul gear. at a rate 200 takes longer then imagine if 75 rate.
free zen: u will just go crazy trying to prevent abuse of zen and will always abuse.
the best would u copy the devastation that part and put the items in the market free zen.

make Super Gem Talismans Drop only from Bosses. other bad idea will only favor the monopoly of a legion or alliance.
Not to mention that without the gems in the market nobody would spend a lot of time playing.
for Exp 50 rates isnt too low at all, But they can make it Insta lvl 90 or so, and the next lvl up is gaining by doing instances. so ppl wont get insta boring by lvling fast to max level. Most player get bored because lvling is too fast in most of private server . . . and if it's too high rate on server = Insta boring server. abut anyway it's suggestion, accept it or now depends on the dev in the end. coz i play that rates server with insta lvl in the begining to lvl 100 and after just gaining exp by that rate and it's not that hard to get lvl on that rate.
Old 06/11/2014, 22:06   #11

I think that if the Server is on beta testing you should increase the exp at least for beta idk like 150x drop/exp ; let lv 4 gems in the market or lv 6; all 0 zen in the market
Old 06/11/2014, 23:15   #12

Pets are going to be a little buffed (more growth)
Pet fortify is at max grade +10 as far as i see (correct me if im wrong) - modifying it to go at max +15
Molten inferno and Hoarfrost Tower available to do 'Solo Mode'. (Let me know about other instances)
Client uploading is taking a bit longer then expected (in a few hours will be hopefully ready)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTiger View Post
why??

The drop rate of Soul Gear is not much of a problem, it can be edited to drop more, there is no need to have x250 drop rate for everything.
Too low rates and too high rates are both wrong.
If we use very low rates it would be like you were playing in the retail server, if we use too high rates everyone will get bored soon.
We plan on keeping the server online for a long time, some medium rates would be better in this case.

Anyways its not decided yet, it will be official after the beta testing.
Hopefully the server will be enjoyable for the community.
Old 06/12/2014, 00:15   #13

You do not want to have to low of xp and drop and you don't want medium amount of both, one because it takes you forever to level from 100+ a long with farming for your sg, there have been many servers that will have around 150x xp and drop rate but you still level slower then anything at a high level and they make it impossible to get your 105 sg cause the mobs only drop one piece of gear and the gear is not your class so it takes even more time to gear up.
Old 06/12/2014, 01:14   #14

is the beta up yet?
It said beta is online but i cant dl the client D:
Old 06/12/2014, 16:17   #15

Beta is online:

Download links available on the website
Exp rates testing now on x150 drop and exp
for more changes and suggestions please let us know on our forums.

Tags
private server, war of immortals, woi fantasy