Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOI Fantasy - Last Crusade - Coming Soon

Discussion on WOI Fantasy - Last Crusade - Coming Soon within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/01/2014, 20:47   #46

elite*gold: 0
If you check the forum the dev said prices would be down and he will add more stuff he just need to reboot the server
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2014, 09:38   #47

Just hope that he starts doing these changes soon and maybe gets more staff on hand because it's ridiculously slow.
Old 07/14/2014, 09:09   #48

I'd say close this thread if any admins keep an eye on it because the website for this server seems to be down and the developer hasn't been seen in days/weeks and hasn't been keeping up with any updates or information and just vanished pretty much. I liked this place, it's just a shame that he abandoned it.

Tags
private server, war of immortals, woi fantasy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Final Fantasy VIII HD - Coming to PC!
05/18/2013 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
http://www.pcgamesn.com/sites/default/files/final% 20fantasy%208%20hd%20alksjdalsdn.png As of yesterday, Square Enix announced that their popular hit Final Fantasy VIII will be coming to computer. This is a first for all of the Final Fantasy's, as most of them have been based on consoles, and the only way to play them on computer would be with an emulator - but not anymore! The HD release of Final Fantasy VIII shows a more determined effort for porting the FF games onto computer. As...
Tales of Fantasy (ToF) {Closed Beta coming soon!}
03/31/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Tales of Fantasy (ToF) {Closed Beta coming soon!} http://i40.tinypic.com/ztf39t.jpg In this thread I want to inform you about the new MMORPG Tales of Fantasy (ToF) by the company 'I Got Games' or IGG. It's a Fantasy MMORPG (F2P with Item Mall). The game's main page is CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness The Main Features of the game are: – Mounted Combat – Unique weapon refining options – and many, many more