Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So...

Discussion on So... within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So...

Is anyone ever going to open a properly well run not completely free competitive PLAY FOR POWER server that's not going to sit there, say he's gonna do something and then do the opposite or ever going to run one where his friends get no special treatment and it's fair for everyone even those who can't donate? Or are we going to keep seeing people just pop a server up for a few months here or there and then watch it die? I'm getting bored playing on the two servers I respectively play on and I'd like to see that someone who's a rather skilled and talented developer put one up...because quite frankly I love the game. More so than BOI....BOI to me is boring now...I can afk on a BOI server like say Oracle (No offense Menoz, you've done one hell of a job and I don't discredit you for anything but it's no challenge to gain power and such because you can practically afk on your server all day and come back with tons of loot and things to power up easily...it's not fun anymore), and be op in no time...WOI you can't do that...WOI at it's basics without any special additions is a play for power game in itself...you can't pay to win you really do have to play to win, soul gears don't come from instances, they come from world bosses instead, there's so much stuff to do, so many more guild events, Battle Royal, Siege of Rites, Territory Wars, Osiris Revenge Qualifications (Equivalent to Pyramid Qualies), and Osiris Revenge ((where one gets oracles from for WOI), is anyone ever going to actually do this **** right and not be a corrupt as **** developer or admin? Is it ever going to happen? I mean seriously is that so much to ask? Maybe even a developer WHO WONT TRY TO ******* TURN WOI INTO BOI BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THEY ARE SIMILAR THEY ARE BOTH ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GAMES!!!?? Please? ._. someone?
Old 07/14/2014, 20:40   #2

How about you start your own server if you're so dissatisfied with the current situation?
If you can't or don't want to then stop complaining because server owners have the right to do what they want with their servers and your only choice is whether to play there or not. If you don't like any servers, then just don't play. It's that simple, no need to write a long paragraph to just complain about everything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2014, 20:47   #3

No offense taken. Oracle's been doing poorly the past few months, haven't been able to do much changes at all considering there hasn't been a proper expansion for over a year. Gets tough on me too.

Sounds like you know a whole lot about WOI tho, should use that to your advantage should such a server eventually appear. Could be a good asset. If I was 100% sure Oracle's starting a WOI, I'd probably ask you. Although, I still don't know for sure on that front.
Old 07/14/2014, 21:48   #4

nearest good server will be opened in autumn . We are working on a new version . If someone has a free space for server c protection against DDoS I can deploy WOI LC + part of the events wyrm on the old client woi / at the moment we are testing a new version of the woi on the engine cryengy / new vfs /server side piton / work performed by 97 % / new farm system and the economy

P.S : During these same years I have studied the need of players and have an excellent strategy and ideas . looking for a reliable partner . without a kindergarten in the team .

Time to make a new server without a vote. without alts. Waiting for suggestions on areas
Old 07/16/2014, 12:04   #5

If you happen to get the Wyrm Expansion I'd work with either of ya. I know the game pretty well. I've learned a teensy bit bout the dev'ing work...always a better hands on learner I suppose.

Hell even Current LC that Devastation runs with "Faith System" Is doable for you Menoz lol. You're pretty good at dev'ing stuff. I remember you being the only Dev to make a Pet Skill Removal Charm functional on woi. That was something I recall you doing once.
Old 07/16/2014, 12:12   #6

I have had Cult of the Wyrm for literally months now, we've just not done anything with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2014, 05:04   #7

Well if you happen to get it up and going, I'll be glad to work with ya on it. WOI's the game of choice, Happen to know decent bit bout it, and would love to get more hands on experience with it if at all possible. Should try to set it up. I know there's tons of people who'd flock to your woi server if you set one up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2014, 10:50   #8

I would come running with arms flailing haha
Thanks
1 User