Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LeRazor May Start New Server From Scratch

Discussion on LeRazor May Start New Server From Scratch within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LeRazor May Start New Server From Scratch

If we get enough votes, he'll launch fresh new server from scratch with newest expansion we have atm.
Link of Poll:
Old 03/26/2014, 22:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joksa969 View Post
If we get enough votes, he'll launch fresh new server from scratch with newest expansion we have atm.
Link of Poll:
hope this happens...menoz is only dev who has made a non corrupted server so far. all these other servers just give items and sht to there friends thats why they all fail miserably
Old 03/27/2014, 13:34   #3

I hate to admit, but his server is best we got.
Old 03/29/2014, 06:33   #4

Go Go Vote on it! Yes
Old 04/05/2014, 17:15   #5

That vote is still in progress and the result is still taken into consideration.

However, I've decided to run the latest expansion on Oracle Live for now.
Old 04/05/2014, 18:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
That vote is still in progress and the result is still taken into consideration.

However, I've decided to run the latest expansion on Oracle Live for now.
I am with legion play on your server when he start. And now we want continue if u open new server. Continue play on oracle when we dont play 3-4 month not reasonable

I hope u can create new server for all who now try find any new good server.
Old 04/05/2014, 23:09   #7

We were considering a WOI server as well, but nothing is set in stone yet. We were pondering over WOI and a 2nd BOI. WOI seems more logical, tho.
Old 04/05/2014, 23:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
We were considering a WOI server as well, but nothing is set in stone yet. We were pondering over WOI and a 2nd BOI. WOI seems more logical, tho.
WOI or BOI not problem. We want see any from this server with good stuff. If u open i am with some russian community start play.
Old 04/06/2014, 03:17   #9

ya same here ill bring all people to join new server as well when Opened! Cant Wait