So basically you want a new server in which all the people who are banned from Oracle could play? Now tell me, why would Menoz want to make a new server for people who like to abuse the system and then act like douchebags?
So basically you want a new server in which all the people who are banned from Oracle could play? Now tell me, why would Menoz want to make a new server for people who like to abuse the system and then act like douchebags?
is it just me or do others hate people who can't read properly what you say?
I never said make server for people who got banned from oracle what on earth are you talking about ? i said people who make pserver of boi/woi are scammers ( just steal your login info and test on other servers ) / just taken care of badly / people who were banned from oracle. HOPE THAT MAKES IT CLEAR FOR YOU!
Maybe your sentences wouldn't be so confusing if you didn't use "our" instead of "are"? Don't blame me if you fail to get your point across because of your mistakes.
Maybe your sentences wouldn't be so confusing if you didn't use "our" instead of "are"? Don't blame me if you fail to get your point across because of your mistakes.
you can correct me but its confusing...? stupidity at its best
For BOI I have no intentions of making another server until the Archer expansion is out, and then it's still not 100% sure. It's just a thought I've been having which I regret telling the public about. Because now that's all they ask for.. :P But it's something I've considered doing when the Archer expansion is out. Think of it like how Evolution and Revolution was, except this time there would be no Menoz on a normal Char hax0ring to pwn people. ^_^
Oracle would be the big bro, 2nd server the 'lill bro. In other words, Oracle still the priority, but the 2nd server would still get some loovin.
As for WOI, I don't particulairly like the game nor have I ever played it longer than its Closed Beta Retail, thus I have no real knowledge of the game, and ultimately would not be a good developer for the game itself. It's true files are the same, but without knowing the game, it's kind of hard. So WOI is probably out of the question when it comes to me.
I'm also kind of busy these days barely find enough time to hang around Oracle "too much", because of my new job. But this new job would be the answer to a 2nd server anyway so. If new expansion comes out.
25 january closed official RU BOI server. And who opened new good server today can count on good online.
Me and my friends around 1 month can't find normal server...
25 january closed official RU BOI server. And who opened new good server today can count on good online.
Me and my friends around 1 month can't find normal server...
full Russian server you must be looking in wrong places.
There's actually tons of WOI servers out there, at least 2 started this week alone, but most of them are still running the same version I released over a year ago. 'Lost Omen' -- because they can't get newer expansions. Even that one called... 'Legendary Crusade' (?) wasn't leaked yet. Probably why WOI isn't such a hype anymore, no latest released files.
To Menoz. Old school GOF. 09/27/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 12 Replies Hey guys !
After waiting for quite a while for a decent old-school BOI server to come out I was getting disappointed over and over again.
Menoz is the best BOI server developer out there, thats why I wanted to throw this question out to him.
Menoz, if the right amount of players would be interested, would you consider making an old-school GOF server or maybe even older version, with low rates and low amount of daily zen, no custom stuff etc?
I believe that would be a great addition to the...
Menoz -You ruined BoI, Your A Greedy SoB 06/02/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 42 Replies All these money hungry SOBs ruined the joy and fun out of BoI, all these new server are "Pay For Power" and "Pay To Win" SG no longer sells in shop cause there too busy sniveling for Zen, if they do sell like 300k Zen per
BoI Oracle - is shit server you have 500m and its worth nothing. All they do is Zen hungry and grabbing greedy snakes:rtfm:.
[ShijieGames] Menoz's Explanation - ARFund & Fire 02/18/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 363 Replies Hello, I'm Menoz - The real one, as shown by the previous releases. I'm only confirming that because a lot of people have been impersonating me throughout ShijieGames forum / (R)Evolution-servers causing issues.
I'm posting this now as a warning not to continue with ShijieGames - NOT a demand or suggestion. I simply wish to share my experience with ShijieGames the past eight months, and my experience with its owner as well. (Shijie/Claudio/uebari/Julian)
My Story #1 - Being Fired
...